The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: SILVER PRICE RISING AGAIN!  (Read 23773 times)

DiabloLoco

Re: SILVER PRICE RISING AGAIN!
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2014, 08:51:28 pm »

Silver at $15.37/oz. !!!!!!! HOLY SPIT! What will the bottom be? 15? Will it skyrocket after reaching said bottom? Hmmmmmmm........ I know that it's always good to exchange FRNs for silver, but DAMN! WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!

Edit-

I was just thinking......Uh oh, right? :laugh: TIN-FOIL HAT TIME!!!! :tinfoil: What if this blatant ongoing manipulation is really about trying to force out the little guys. Force these mining companies to consolidate. I mean, it would be much easier to nationalize the mining companies if they were held in fewer hands. The same could be said for banks as well......
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 08:59:17 pm by DiabloLoco »

DiabloLoco

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2014, 03:30:45 pm »

Looks like I'm not the only one to see what a great bargain silver is right now. Silver costs anywhere between $17 and $21 to mine, depending on who you ask.

*Breaking Alert: US Mint SOLD OUT of Silver Eagles! 2 Million Coin Surplus Sold in Under 2 Hours!

http://www.silverdoctors.com/breaking-alert-us-mint-sold-out-of-silver-eagles-2-million-coin-surplus-sold-in-under-2-hours/

It appears that the $15.50 level was the line that broke the camelís back regarding physical inventories, as physical demand has simply EXPLODED on this morningís futures dip below $15.20.

At approximately 1pm EST, one of the largest Primary Dealers in the US issued a notice to all purchasers that premiums for ANY PREVIOUSLY PLACED PURCHASES FOR SILVER EAGLES ARE NO LONGER VALID!

The US Mint sold more silver in 2 HOURS this morning, than it did in the ENTIRE MONTH OF JULY!!!

Silver Eagle Sales Climb 87% Higher in October

http://www.silver-phoenix500.com/article/silver-eagle-sales-climb-87-higher-october

« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 03:35:19 pm by DiabloLoco »

DiabloLoco

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2014, 03:15:33 pm »

A great article on www.coinflation.com today. It's more for newbs, but it's still interesting. The article explains the forces that are working against the precious metals markets, and the reasoning used for the manipulation.

Silver and Powerful Forces by Gary Christenson

http://deviantinvestor.com/6528/silver-forces/

Example 1:  When a golfer hits a shot to the green he often yells ďsitĒ as he orders the ball to slow or stop near the flag.  Even professionals indulge in this bit of satisfying self-delusion.  However, the ball responds to powerful forces, such as wind, the undulations of the green, its own momentum, and gravity.

Example 2:  A mother demands that her teenage son clean his room.  Instead he responds to powerful forces, such as testosterone surges, cute girls, and teenage rebellion.

Example 3:  Silver prices surged higher in early 2011 and have collapsed since then in spite of increasing investment demand.  The silver market was responding to powerful forces.  What forces?

Click the link for the real meat of the article.

DiabloLoco

« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2014, 02:27:33 pm »

Silver and gold are on the upswing again.

Silver-$17
Gold-$1228
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 02:29:13 pm by DiabloLoco »

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2014, 09:41:29 pm »

38million at 17$ (a nice floor value) Hmmmmmm.  Serious assets of some folks are tied up.  What price did silver hit back in the 70's?  60$(?). very interesting.  Another iron heating in the fire..........I think I need to take up juggling. A 1.2 billion dollar upside just based on 1 year of production?  Chump change for governments but a serious gault gulch for you and me if a serious chunk of that can be caught.

Of course huge speculation there........like drilling for oil in Pensylvannia was back in the day.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 09:45:06 pm by Rarick »
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.¬  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.¬  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

Silver

• thrivalist
  • Moderator Group
« Reply #50 on: January 15, 2015, 07:30:31 pm »

It looks like $15.50 may have been a bottom.  It's been going up since December 23, as has gold.

Silver was last trading below $16 in 2009, then shot up to almost $50 in 2011.  I've thought for some time that 2015 might a very interesting year for silver, gold, and fiat money of all kinds.  We shall see.

Peace,

Silver

DiabloLoco

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2016, 08:03:06 pm »

Silver jumped quite a bit today. About $17/oz right now. Seems that the gold/silver ratio is correcting itself somewhat. :mellow:

Jake

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2016, 12:21:30 am »

Silver jumped quite a bit today. About $17/oz right now. Seems that the gold/silver ratio is correcting itself somewhat. :mellow:

if you are like, you buy some junk silver and go through it to find the walking or standing liberty coins. . .thinking that someone may have missed one good one.

DiabloLoco

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2016, 05:19:54 am »

Silver jumped 44 cents last night!

Jake- No....I get 1/2 dollar rolls from the bank and go through them. If I told you what I have found over the years, you wouldn't believe me. :laugh:

Byte Me

« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2016, 12:36:34 pm »

Coin roll hunting looks like a lot of fun.  Seems like a great avenue for people into coin collecting.  Doesn't look like the way to a fortune these days but there is that 'what if' factor. 
They'll vote themselves free at about the same time they spend themselves rich. - MamaLiberty

DiabloLoco

« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2016, 03:44:41 pm »

Coin roll hunting looks like a lot of fun.  Seems like a great avenue for people into coin collecting.  Doesn't look like the way to a fortune these days but there is that 'what if' factor.
The best thing about roll hunting is that it doesn't cost you anything except time. If you don't find anything you want to keep, put the coins back into the roll and try again! :laugh:

I once got a $1000 bag of half dollars to go through. I found twelve 90% halves and thirty 40% halves. I rolled the rest and turned them back in. So.....The coins I kept were obtained for face value. Can't beat that!!

Jake

« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2016, 11:08:17 am »

Since the first of this year:
Silver up 21.7%
Gold up 14.5%
(4/22/16)

DiabloLoco

« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2016, 04:07:49 pm »

Silver sure has been rising THIS week! Holy poop! Up to $17.87 as I write this post. :mellow:

Jake

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2016, 12:48:16 am »

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2016, 02:53:57 am »

YESSSS!  I hope they are done manipulating the price downwards though.  Another boom bust rich property I was told to clean out had a bag of 1 OZ rounds.  If the prices get good enough I may sell off one of my junk silver bags.  The cash could then go toward something to earn some money.

........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.¬  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.¬  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up