The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have a Party = Sponsor a Terrorist!  (Read 3659 times)

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
Re: Have a Party = Sponsor a Terrorist!
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 11:37:44 am »

Growing, manufacturing, selling (to consenting adults), buying, possessing, and imbibing drugs harms no non-consenting person. No aggression there. Therefore, not criminal. Arresting someone for doing any of those things is kidnapping, a capital crime. Hang the narcs.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Byte Me

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 02:04:35 pm »

Growing, manufacturing, selling (to consenting adults), buying, possessing, and imbibing drugs harms no non-consenting person. No aggression there. Therefore, not criminal. Arresting someone for doing any of those things is kidnapping, a capital crime. Hang the narcs.

The definition of morality!  I wish we could all live with that.  Too bad the vast majority of people in this country are raised to completely support/participate in/worship the immorality that is the drug war.  Know the oddest part?  They just don't/can't/won't see it...   :huh:

Byte
They'll vote themselves free at about the same time they spend themselves rich. - MamaLiberty

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 02:45:35 pm »

Know the oddest part?  They just don't/can't/won't see it...   :huh:

Not really odd at all. People have been conditioned to believe that it is a part of their own "goodness" to make sure those around them partake of the same "morality" that they were taught. They are "good" themselves in proportion to how well they can influence others for that "good." If someone sees aggression as a perfectly legitimate tool to enforce that "good," they'll never be able to understand where we're coming from.

Our definition of morality and "good" just happens to be different, and we refuse to use aggression to change their minds.

The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

RagnarDanneskjold

• Four-Leaf Order of PSM
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2012, 03:45:39 pm »

Americans!  Please continue to use your 'recreational drugs' and 'have your parties'!  The Muslim terrorists & enemies of the USA = Thank You All!  For your supporting their 'South-of-the border travel agencies' "Business is Booming"!!!

their recreational habits were a threat to America's Security?

"Far too much money is available to far too many individuals in positions of authority/power/& influence"
Dang, I was late to the party. I got stoned and I missed it. This is a similar mentality to Allopathic Medical Doctors who only know symptom management and never address the root cause.
"Well, there's just too much money changing hands in those who MAKE THE RULES so we have to give up on ever living in a free society and adapt our menu of choices to the ones offered by those who are limiting the available options.
The Mayor is the Problem
The flagpole is the answer
We hung the first one
We can hang another one

The Firesign Theatre - from the album Boom Dot Bust

Dear Government
You are a ass shit.

A note from my younger son when he was 3.

When rights are outlawed, only outlaws will have rights. - Me

Round up everybody who can ride a horse or pull a trigger. Let's break out some Winchesters.  - John Wayne (Chisum)

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2012, 04:42:43 am »

I remember a lot of the arguments about lowering the crime rate by making drugs illegal.  It would supposedly do that by reducing the number of people hooked and therefore lower the crimes committed to support the habit...... There weren't any studies done, it seemed reasonable so it stuck.   Looking back down the road, the percentage of population "Hokked" has never changed at 4%, what has changed is the number of experimenters and defiant samplers of drugs.  Make a law, violations make the news, people get curious as to why would someone risk being caught.........   The drug cartels are making their money of the curious and "Phasing" users who are finding out what it does and people in a party phase who want to see what the drugs does.......   I have yet to see any studies that prove the war on drugs has reduced crime, I suspect studies were done, but had to be suppressed because drug related crimes probably increased and therefore crime really wasn't reduced.......

Have a party= sponsor a terrorist?  Defiantely! either the one wearing the explosive vest, or the other one in the black ninja nallistic armor. 

Half an hour lecture on the drug war.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsk8R_j5zzg
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 04:45:17 am by Rarick »
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

StillaGhost

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2012, 02:51:06 pm »

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:22:51 pm by StillaGhost »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up