The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who Owns You?  (Read 50824 times)

Jake

Re: Who Owns You?
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2016, 01:07:10 am »

We need an organized chorus to trim some of the weight off our inheritance . . . . . . . number should be near 51% of the pop

Amen to that.

May I point out that you have just placed yourselves on the same shelf as Pol Pot and Joseph Stalin?

Both of them only wanted to "trim some of the weight off our inheritance". In each case it involves murdering humans. 51%? you mean to kill of 49% of Americans so that Your idea of a "Free Country" can exist with internal peace?

How in Hades does that fit within the ZAP/NAP concept or even the "liberty and justice for all" concept?

Awaiting your answer with interest ...

I think that you miss the point. . . .or the range entirely.  The point was to have a stronger voice of many more to let the government more aware of their unwanted actions.  A Voice that is unison such as a chorus.

The clue is to read the posting just prior to mine by MamaLiberty.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 01:11:19 am by Jake »

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2016, 07:10:48 pm »

We need an organized chorus to trim some of the weight off our inheritance . . . . . . . number should be near 51% of the pop

Amen to that.

May I point out that you have just placed yourselves on the same shelf as Pol Pot and Joseph Stalin?

Both of them only wanted to "trim some of the weight off our inheritance". In each case it involves murdering humans. 51%? you mean to kill of 49% of Americans so that Your idea of a "Free Country" can exist with internal peace?

How in Hades does that fit within the ZAP/NAP concept or even the "liberty and justice for all" concept?

Awaiting your answer with interest ...

I think that you miss the point. . . .or the range entirely.  The point was to have a stronger voice of many more to let the government more aware of their unwanted actions.  A Voice that is unison such as a chorus.

The clue is to read the posting just prior to mine by MamaLiberty.

Ah

So when you say a "chorus" you mean "voices" raised in protest of the actions of the current administration?

If that is correct then I can agree with your observation BUT will not be holding my breath in hopes that it happens while I live. To remove unnecessary "public servants" from an already bloated govt. is a capitol idea. I read that as removing humans from the gene pool or constituency.
I think the "trim some of the weight off of our inheritance" is the line that led my paranoid mind right into the wrong line of thought. "number should be near 51% of the pop" The second half of your last post further lead me astray as the Commies of the one world order want to actually "reduce" the "pop" and they mean quite literally.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 07:16:00 pm by da gooch »
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Jake

« Reply #62 on: April 24, 2016, 11:59:47 am »

da gooch,

We are on the same page. . . . I tend to used semantics in a wildly fashion.

:thumbsup:

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2016, 09:51:08 pm »

da gooch,

We are on the same page. . . . I tend to used semantics in a wildly fashion.

:thumbsup:

I will try to read them with my wilder eye. :thumbsup:
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Jake

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2016, 12:48:53 am »

. . and you have. :mellow:

ArcLighter

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2016, 10:16:07 am »

Not enough posts, yet, to start a thread, so this seems a logical place for the Facebook/CIA whore owning participants & attempting to influence the mindless:

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/05/12/facebook-cia-hillary-off-the-books-and-into-the-oval/

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2016, 05:17:14 pm »

Watching poets argue over word choice is like watching doves cry...
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

Theocrat

« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2016, 07:00:38 am »

God owns everyone... whether they want to admit it or not.

Jake

« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2016, 08:45:10 am »

Roger That!

DiabloLoco

« Reply #69 on: June 21, 2016, 02:33:10 pm »

:lurk: :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

Hurricane

• Provisional
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2017, 02:14:23 pm »

This discussion reminds me of a quote from the tv series Crusade, a Babylon 5 spin-off.
"Who do you serve? And who do you trust?"
It comes in the opening credits.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up