The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: If it's not MATRIX, it's CLEMIS  (Read 2337 times)

JustaCaveman

If it's not MATRIX, it's CLEMIS
« on: February 02, 2005, 11:59:59 pm »

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mi. - A recently signed agreement between some police departments and the Michigan State Police will mean thousands of law enforcement officers will soon have the ability to confirm the true identity of suspects quicker and with more accuracy.

And they'll be able to do it on the street.

Under the plan, the state police and the Oakland County-based Courts and Law Enforcement Management Information System (CLEMIS) will have access to each other's fingerprint and mug shot databases and be able to obtain such information by mobile computers. That means an officer who pulls a suspect over will be able to establish within minutes if the person is who they say they are or if they are a fugitive from justice attempting to conceal their identity.

"A wanted criminal's best defense against apprehension is to withhold or provide false identification," said Joseph Sullivan, manager of the CLEMIS computer program. "Now officers will be able to quickly cut through any deception by submitting the person's fingerprints to determine who they actually are."

Traditionally, mug shots and fingerprints could only be obtained after a suspect was placed under arrest and taken into a station for booking and incarceration.

CLEMIS has more than 90 police departments across six counties, and a mug shot data base of more than 1.3 million criminals. The Michigan State Police will add information on another 402,000 criminals, said Jeremy Slavish, project manager for the state police.

http://www.policeone.com/police/products/a...articles/95033/

They're so proud aren't they!  meanwhile, it's cost the taxpayer millions. it won't do anything to stop crime.

JustaCaveman

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 12:01:39 am »

i must add here that legal action is pending against this particular department by yes, myself and some of my insider friends.  could be in the news.

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 12:20:19 am »

The fact remains that the day is rapidly approaching when shooting a cop who pulls you over will be less of a risk than complying to his demands...........
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.

JustaCaveman

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 01:10:02 am »

sad ain't it?  to think we could go through life with respect.  to go through life, taking a walk down the street without a hasell, no.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2005, 01:44:04 am by JustaCaveman »

RN/MEDIC

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2005, 01:51:54 am »

Careful there Caveman.  Once "THEY" get it in for you, stay very wary.

Respectfully With Good Wishes,  RNMEDIC

JustaCaveman

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2005, 02:07:59 am »

Thank you RN, they will pay legally, for my friends.  We know people, and they will know what it means to be human.  Legally of course.  There will be plenty of officers who lose their jobs, "i've got pictures".

Thank you though.  I fear noone, and have many friends and insiders who will see to it.

JustaCaveman

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2005, 02:21:45 am »

the main thrust of the post was the technical tactics the pd uses. However, call it something to do with the law on our side.  i know people in high places in that community, and what they've done to innocent people will not stand.  I will not resort to violence, but rest assured officers will be fired and some will be arrested for felonies. it's time to fight those who have accosted the innocent.  little do these little officers know, the streets talk and people know people.  this case is bulletproof, and believe me, i will be missed in more ways than one shoul something unfortunate happen to me.  I once again want to emphasize, this will be through legal means.  I know many of the officers there and their antics will not stand, particularily in a place where they have nothing to do but hassle innocent people.  The former chief knows who I am as well. If it takes another counterfieting charge, so be it, but there are a lot more skeletons in that departments closet to expose.  Anyway, that's all I will say for now.  Rest assured, the streets talk, and anyone who plays around with an innocent person's freedom will pay in the form of prison and jail and it will be known in these jails just what has been going on.  Thank you RN, I respect you.  Some things need to be fought.  Some things need to be exposed.  They will, if they dont' wise up and compensate my clients and my friends.

UnstructuredAgain

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2005, 10:26:30 am »

Go get em homey.  I have a few dossiers as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up