The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sheriffs letter to Gov Cuomo  (Read 1280 times)

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
Sheriffs letter to Gov Cuomo
« on: February 08, 2013, 01:08:29 pm »

This is interesting ....

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/02/04/saratoga-county-sheriffs-association-stands-against-ny-safe-act/

The Saratoga County Police Benevolent Assoc writes a strongly worded letter to the NY Gov and others.

Dial up warning this site takes a while to load. Lots of photos and such ...

MEANWHILE here is my response to the above: [posted on the OK website today]

While I am pleased to see such clear and strong language from the SCDSPBA I fail to see any ACTION or commitment to act on their part.

They did not say that they would Not enforce this law only that they didn’t like it.

They will be Oath Keepers when they REFUSE to enforce unconstitutional laws not for righteous angry words.

“Talk is cheap.”
And …
“Actions speak louder than words.”
Both sayings come immediately to mind.

When they REFUSE to enforce this unconstitutional edict I will shout their praises from the roof tops. Until that time I congratulate them for the intestinal fortitude it took to write and send the above.

capt gooch
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
Re: Sheriffs letter to Gov Cuomo
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 06:39:48 am »

Posted elsewhere.......  I remember commenting that a letter is a typical bureaucrat response- if they are really violating things DO YOUR JOB AND ARREST THEN!
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.
Pages: [1]   Go Up