The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Allegiant : "Subversive OathKeepers"...  (Read 3411 times)

mutti

• Mutti
Allegiant : "Subversive OathKeepers"...
« on: March 13, 2013, 08:46:04 am »

http://theallegiant.com/bear-meat-and-ak-47s-a-journey-into-the-subversive-oath-keeper/

Even localized law enforcement and small town sheriff’s offices are beginning to develop a separatist ideology, hence the formation of the Oath Keepers.  Who are the Oath Keepers?  They are members – both current and former –of the U.S. military and law enforcement.  Their motto is “Not on Our Watch”, and their stated objective is to resist, by any means necessary, those actions taken by the U.S. Government that overstep constitutional boundaries.  My meetings with several current members revealed a consistent and uncompromising belief that our current government has overstepped its authority.

Weapons and ammunition are being stockpiled monthly and membership is booming.  How many members?  No official count exists, though numbers are believed to be in the tens of thousands.  Stewart Rhodes, the organization’s founder, believes it is best to keep numbers secret.  Through secrecy, he says, members instill a sense of fear in the adversary – our government – and this secrecy acts as a force multiplier.  But walls of secrecy can be penetrated.

“Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.”  Jefferson

"The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract." Heinlein

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
Re: Allegiant : "Subversive OathKeepers"...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 12:28:12 am »

"Progressive Sociopolitical Network"
Right there on the masthead.

This is the way OK is being portrayed by the Lefties. [Notice the Obama portrait also on the masthead?]

OK was "painted" with the "militia" brush but I did not read any direct reference to the OK being treasonous. Did I miss it?

He starts off on OK and then switches to the Huteree Militia. Which if read by an uneducated [meaning unexposed to OK] person would tend to make them think that OK is just another militia.

Funny thing is that we have been investigated by the FBI and they gave us a "not currently dangerous" label.

On a related subject....
It has come to the attention of the Board that there are several newbies clamoring for "action" on the forum and we all know who it is that wants to "get this show started" the agent provocateur. [undercover agent of any one of the alphabet agencies.]

When you go online at the forum help educate the wacko's.
I, personally, feel that if we are getting this much in depth attention we must be doing something right. They are scared.

Good. They should be.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 05:44:04 am »

Yep, I have been on a lot of military forums and have posted the Oath Keepers site as a reference for people already asking questions.......  I know the site already passed investigation and have mentioned that fact too, for those guys worried about having a clearance pulled. 

One of the reserves that was helping in Louisiana had a few constitutionalists in it.  They explained their point of view to their commander, and avoided the "Failure to obey a lawful order" crap storm, but they were also used for other duties than the Police/Patrol too from what I understand.......

"Illegal Orders" and presenting the website to commanding officers ahead of time if operating in the USA might prevent a whole lot of abuses.  A smart officer knows he'd best not issue orders he knows will not be obeyed, even if it is to avoid "Black marks on his carreer" rather than any belief in the constitution........
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

jamie

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 04:05:31 pm »

There are many ways of seeming to comply but  not actually complying whether the order is lawful or not.  Sand bagging is an inclusive concept.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:07:07 pm by jamie »

Redce77

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2013, 08:42:36 am »

How do you separate leaders from supervisors ? There are many even in the Oathkeepers who aspire to reach the highest ranks , in the process comes power and authority , I just hope that the Oathkeepers keep track of this , when it becomes an association of nothing but police chiefs and sheriffs ,admirals and generals , the war is already lost , the egos and power will kill the organization! Im not saying this bust the Oathkeepers , its inherent in all humans to lust for power and control ,.it happenes with the local ladies tea society , all walks of life it happens !

Back to my question , how do you separate the leaders from the supervisors ? I dont want to be a member of anything just because your resume claims you've been to every firefight in the world , can you lead , do you inspire , do you aquire respect from your actions?

Bernie

• 3rd Herd
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 08:50:12 am »

Back to my question , how do you separate the leaders from the supervisors ? I dont want to be a member of anything just because your resume claims you've been to every firefight in the world , can you lead , do you inspire , do you aquire respect from your actions?

There is top down leadership and bottom up.
If you follow the path of defending the Constitution, you will find both.  Align yourself with those you are comfortable with.
There are those that have your six and those that are just eyeing your wallet.  Spreading the word takes resources.

My Rant is simpler.  Did you take an Oath?  Do you honor that Oath?  I think everyone should have an Oath Keeper Hat.

Membership has already been earned.

Redce77

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 10:23:41 am »

I dont know about that , I know alot of guys in le and the miltary whoar are/were shitbirds who had no business being there , so just earning isnt enough , at least not in my book . Im also in a motorcylce club of Marines and Corpsman , just because you earned the title of us Marine , doesnt mean you earn a patch in our club it takes more than just earning the title! Any idiot walk around with a hat and many do

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 11:42:17 pm »

I dont know about that , I know alot of guys in le and the miltary whoar are/were shitbirds who had no business being there , so just earning isnt enough , at least not in my book . Im also in a motorcylce club of Marines and Corpsman , just because you earned the title of us Marine , doesnt mean you earn a patch in our club it takes more than just earning the title! Any idiot walk around with a hat and many do

Oath Keepers was created right here on this Mental Militia forum and most of the original founding members are denizens of this forum. [I am one of those few.]
That said the organization started out as an educational organization and has gradually morphed into an activist/educational org.

I would recommend that you read a bunch of the original exchanges on our first website.
In fact here is a list of the websites we have and still hold.

http://www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com/ [our original website now non operational]

http://oathkeepers.ning.com/  [our second website also non op]

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/ [our current website]

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/about/  [who and what we are]

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/about/  [notice the What We Are Not segment - just below the videos at the top]

http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/2009/03/principles-of-our-republic-oath-keepers.html  [our Principles]

Our "10 orders we will not obey" explained. [note issue date]
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2009/03/03/declaration-of-orders-we-wil...

After all of that I would suggest that you attend a meeting with the local Chapter in your state or metropolitan area.

We are not looking to Exclude people according to their "experience" [or lack thereof] we want to Include people according to their commitment to their Oath to the Constitution.

This occasionally makes it difficult for those of us who have gradually begun to espouse the "No-King" philosophy.
Still OK is a good program and so far has not strayed too far from its original premise.

REACH, TEACH and INSPIRE.

[Taking the wolf's teeth away one oath taker at a time ... Oath Keepers.]
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Rarick

• Rarick in the Gulch-O-Dome did decree.......
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 06:36:35 am »

How do you have ranks when it is about an individual keeping his own personal oath?  Consider it refresher training on what the joining oath for the various sworn services is about.  The Army and Marines are about defense of the nation/ constitution, not defense of the government.  Follow the links Gooch posted and do some reading know the general orders.........
........Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side, a darkside and holds the universe together.  It is theoretically reinforced with strings too.  (The dome has a darkside, lightside and strings of rebar for reinforcement too!)
-------------------------------------------
Most of the time news is about the same old violations of the first principles of consent and golden rule with a dash of force thrown in........ with just enough duct tape to be believable.

Redce77

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 09:51:41 am »

it really isnt about ranks, I dont think and if it is its more about ego's, theres many leo's who cant tie there shoes but have moved up the rank ladder and can tell you all about there general orders , how many of them follow and live by those orders?
Pages: [1]   Go Up