The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questioning my Affiliation  (Read 4976 times)

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: Questioning my Affiliation
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 07:03:16 am »

I would like to think I won't fold but if the bad guys are holding guns to the heads of my loved ones...

I suspect they'd have to go THROUGH you to be able to do that.  At which point you'd probably not be in much condition to be of any particular use to them. Just speculating... :)

But I'd think the first job is to get those loved ones into a place where they would not likely be so vulnerable.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

knobster

• Come and take!
Re: Questioning my Affiliation
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 10:37:32 am »

I would like to think I won't fold but if the bad guys are holding guns to the heads of my loved ones...

I suspect they'd have to go THROUGH you to be able to do that.  At which point you'd probably not be in much condition to be of any particular use to them. Just speculating... :)

But I'd think the first job is to get those loved ones into a place where they would not likely be so vulnerable.

Oh absolutely.  If there is a gun to my loved ones head it means I just woke up from being rendered unconcious or am out of ammo and my knife is stuck to the hilt in someone.  I'm pretty sure I have job #1 taken care of.  Living in a town with a population of 35,000 so hopefully I've gone 'small' enough.
You will not rise to the occasion; you will default to your level of training.
In God we trust, everyone else bring data.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up