The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 31 Life Skills For Guys  (Read 9915 times)

casca-503

Re: 31 Life Skills For Guys
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2013, 09:27:44 am »

lots of heads in the sand....see it all the time...

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2013, 09:46:26 am »

Men don't have a corner on the problem, obviously. Last week I watched a healthy young woman load her grocery cart with packaged, prepared, frozen "food," soda pop, chips, etc... but the worst was little plastic cups of pre-made jello. She can't even boil water and dissolve the sugar and crap herself?  There was not a single item of real, fresh FOOD in that cart... and I've seen it a million times before. The tragedy was the beautiful little girl in the cart seat... already with sick looking, dark teeth. Made me want to cry.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

gunslinger598

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2013, 11:13:40 am »

This touches on another subject, being does anyone else notice that a large number of little kids just don't look right these days, either sickly looking, or distorted faces that indicate some sort of mental disfunction?

Seeing what appears to be a normal out going  child these days is refreshing and gives hope.

This could be another topic if it takes off.

knobster

• Come and take!
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2013, 06:06:56 pm »

This touches on another subject, being does anyone else notice that a large number of little kids just don't look right these days, either sickly looking, or distorted faces that indicate some sort of mental disfunction?

Seeing what appears to be a normal out going  child these days is refreshing and gives hope.

This could be another topic if it takes off.
Indeed it could.  I have a few nephews (and their friends) who drink Mt. Dew for breakfast, play PS3 games most of the day (when they aren't at school) and eat processed crap the rest of the time.  All of them have cavities (they are all 9-11 years old) and can barely run around outside with my kids for more than ten minutes.  Very sad to see.  I want to scream at their parents (two of whom are my own brothers) but then I see that they eat/drink the same crap...
You will not rise to the occasion; you will default to your level of training.
In God we trust, everyone else bring data.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up