The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Oath Keepers forming special teams...  (Read 7100 times)

mothercirce

Re: Oath Keepers forming special teams...
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2016, 08:31:30 pm »

Aren't the oath keepers made up mostly of "cops' and military ? It seems like they are already in a group called the order followers. This special group of individuals seem to be paid by money forcefully extorted from the chattel debt slaves. It seems that the job of the order follower is to initiate violence or at a minimum, initiate threats of violence, on behalf of the corporation known as the UNITED STATES. Order followers who are becoming Oath Keepers is a double oxymoron of the most indoctrinated variety. The oath they all took was to the NWO, the international banksters, and a religion known as government.(an oath that denies them their own "rights" that they claim to be fighting or policing for?) But hey, MotherCirce assumes that their hearts are in all the right places as they shake down old and young along the highway, and bomb the crap out of individuals halfway around the world that never initiated violence against anyone remotely near here. All Heil the O.A.T.H. ORDERS AGAINST THE HUMANS !!!!
Continue to form your special teams O.A.T.H. Keepers ! Continue to support your enslavement while helping to physically enslave your neighbors and individuals you have never seen before on behalf of the corporation.

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2016, 09:10:01 pm »

Aren't the oath keepers made up mostly of "cops' and military ? It seems like they are already in a group called the order followers. This special group of individuals seem to be paid by money forcefully extorted from the chattel debt slaves. It seems that the job of the order follower is to initiate violence or at a minimum, initiate threats of violence, on behalf of the corporation known as the UNITED STATES. Order followers who are becoming Oath Keepers is a double oxymoron of the most indoctrinated variety. The oath they all took was to the NWO, the international banksters, and a religion known as government.(an oath that denies them their own "rights" that they claim to be fighting or policing for?) But hey, MotherCirce assumes that their hearts are in all the right places as they shake down old and young along the highway, and bomb the crap out of individuals halfway around the world that never initiated violence against anyone remotely near here. All Heil the O.A.T.H. ORDERS AGAINST THE HUMANS !!!!
Continue to form your special teams O.A.T.H. Keepers ! Continue to support your enslavement while helping to physically enslave your neighbors and individuals you have never seen before on behalf of the corporation.

Whew the depth of the misunderstanding you seem to have is truly amusing.

https://oathkeepers.org/

Go do some research unless you enjoy being as uneducated on this subject as you are portraying with this post.
Allow me to suggest the Orders We Will Not Obey listing and the What We Are Not Listing as well.
Both are on the OK Board front page HERE at TMM I do believe.
The What We Are Not List is here for sure as I am the one who wrote it and placed it here.

Oh by the way it's Oath not O.A.T.H.
Notice the lack of periods in the word Oath?
I don't know where you got them from or what you intimate with their use but we don't use them.

Thanks for your interest in Oath Keepers.
Welcome to the OK Boards here at our birthplace The Mental Militia.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2016, 06:37:21 am »

Well, mothercirce does have a point. Those who are under the employ of organizations funded by extortion (taxation), are criminals (receipt of stolen goods) the day they cash their first paycheck. It's nice that some of them have at least promised to keep their oath of office, something we should be able to enforce on the whole lot, hanging or at least imprisoning any oath taker who violates the tiniest little bit of the constitution he swore to uphold and defend. But that doesn't forgive being paid in stolen money.

[edited to remove an adjective]
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:41:24 am by Bill St. Clair »
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2016, 08:29:29 am »

But an oath taker's salary is not initially criminal. There is no criminal intent, not even the knowledge that the money was obtained by criminal means. And most people take the oath at a young age, while the government school brainwashing is still fresh. So I can't fault them until they learn that their salary is tainted money, at which time continuing to take it DOES become criminal. But finding sufficiently-compensated work can difficult by that time, since most now have families and mortgages and other commitments. Training was strenuous, making especially those in the military into true professionals, so giving it up harms self worth. In an acronym: FUBAR!
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2016, 08:53:44 am »

Yes, intent is critical. Most, if not all of these young men and women have been indoctrinated all of their lives to believe that the "state" has full authority to collect the tax money with which they are paid. They do not see it as accepting stolen goods. Their intent is not then criminal. My only problem with the oathkeepers (and so many more) is their continued belief in the "authority" of the state, the continued acceptance of the tax as legitimate, and therefore no questions about accepting it in payment for their work.

Government, supposedly by consent of the governed... except that nobody is allowed to refuse "consent."
I will not knowingly initiate force. I am a self owner.

The desire/compulsion to control the lives and property of others is the ROOT of all evil.

mothercirce

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2016, 09:20:31 am »

But an oath taker's salary is not initially criminal. There is no criminal intent, not even the knowledge that the money was obtained by criminal means. And most people take the oath at a young age, while the government school brainwashing is still fresh. So I can't fault them until they learn that their salary is tainted money, at which time continuing to take it DOES become criminal. But finding sufficiently-compensated work can difficult by that time, since most now have families and mortgages and other commitments. Training was strenuous, making especially those in the military into true professionals, so giving it up harms self worth. In an acronym: FUBAR!

Mother circe disagrees. No criminal intent ?? The salary is criminal on day one, but this is not even the biggest issue. They know that on day one, they will spend most of their time robbing, assaulting, kidnapping and killing. Feel free to call it community care taking, law enforcement, or any other nonsense, but the majority of what is happening is criminal, evil, immoral initiations of violence and malice against mostly non violent individuals. Mother Circe understands that most are indoctrinated at a young age, and the whole self harm issue. Mother Circe does not bend on the issue though. These order followers have no issue with harming the rest of us to keep there little bubbles of lies and evil from popping into reality. Many on here have no issue calling things what they are, but when it comes to the honorable men and women of the police and military, really finding truth on the issue becomes something that's just easier to side step. Mothercirce says that the BIGGEST threat to your life is the government, but more specifically the men and women that follow the orders of the government. The cops and military. Mother Circe is not concerned about the local meth head, or stick up kid. Mother Circe is allowed, Mostly, to defend against such petty criminals. When it comes to the kidnapping, extortion, assault and murder doled out by the cops and military, you are the criminal in the eyes of the state and order followers by simply acting in self defense against an initiator of violence. This issue could not be more clear cut and simple, yet even in the eyes of the "enlightened", the excuses will always continue to flow. Hurting your neighbors and community on a daily basis IS A TOUGH JOB ! Just about everything we learned in this country is the opposite of the truth. When it comes to police and military being honorable and our protectors, this is no exception to that.

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2016, 09:54:36 am »

Mother circe disagrees. No criminal intent ?? The salary is criminal on day one, but this is not even the biggest issue. They know that on day one, they will spend most of their time robbing, assaulting, kidnapping and killing.

I played the Tuba for the Army.  There was always some remote possibility that I might have to kill someone, so I was trained how to do so.  But I spent most of my time rehearsing and performing music for old people.

"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2016, 10:06:16 am »

mothercirce is more on point this time. I CAN excuse oath takers from not realizing that their salary is stolen goods. But it's very hard to excuse them for initiating force against people who have harmed nobody, but simply violated some statute that has no proper right to exist. Again, government school brain-washing in action, but when they actively cause REAL harm, when THEY are personally the aggressors, I cannot excuse. Only following orders still doesn't cut it.

mothercirce

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2016, 11:50:16 am »

Mother circe disagrees. No criminal intent ?? The salary is criminal on day one, but this is not even the biggest issue. They know that on day one, they will spend most of their time robbing, assaulting, kidnapping and killing.

I played the Tuba for the Army.  There was always some remote possibility that I might have to kill someone, so I was trained how to do so.  But I spent most of my time rehearsing and performing music for old people.

MotherCirce is fond of all musical musings. It is wonderful to learn and spread such an ability in circes opinion. Just an interesting thought, (maybe?) So lets say that the Tuba Player spends their military days not initiating violence against anyone and they are just playing the tuba. Millions of families are being extorted under threat of force to pay for the tuba time in the military, being non aggressive. This is not an optimal situation for those millions of individuals. Lets just take it one step further. Lets say there is a family out there who understands that the taxes are really extortion under the color of law, and rightfully refuse to pay tribute. Sooner or later individuals will come with guns to your families home, and if you resist this obvious initiation of violent force, you will be murdered. Again, the tuba player is not actively hurting anyone by playing the tuba, but Mother Circe ask, does that not make the tuba player involved to a degree in the murder ? Mother Circe certainly does not put the tuba player on the level as the actual men and women that murder the family or at the very least assault and kidnap the family, but to ignore the part played by the tuba player is indoctrination in of itself. The Tuba player is creating a justification to rob and assault. At the end of the day the tuba player is receiving the funds of those deeds. One justifies the other and vice versa. Mother Circe thinks it is wonderful that the tuba was played instead of killing on part of the tuba player. Hurting and threatening millions of families to do so is not acceptable though.

Does it make it more sympathetic to the cause of the tuba player that the individual played for "old people?"

Tuba player says " But hey, I understand all this extortion and violence business on behalf of payment for my tuba playing, but come on, I was tootin my horn for all the old folks."

Mother Circe simply nods in admiration, jealous that she has not the skill to toot her own horn in front of old people.

Silver

• thrivalist
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2016, 12:12:19 pm »

I've said before that too many Oath Keeper's simply reek of hypocrisy.  Present company excepted, Gooch!

While I can forgive a young, brainwashed person from not understanding the moral implications of their career choices, and not knowing where their money comes from, once they spend any time in one of the many sandboxes the slack gets reeled back in.  It is simply impossible to be a member of an occupation army for any length of time and not see the corruption and violence inherent in the job.

But the failings are much greater than that.  The Oath Keepers have been extremely selective in reminding their members of their oaths.

OK Board member Chief Celia S. Hyde was a high officer in the MA state police.  She swore a mighty oath not to disarm citizens,  then went out herself or oversaw officers who went out and enforced a MA law that will put a citizen in jail for 10 long years if they don't lock their firearm when stored at home, rendering it useless.  Is she not open to charges of blatant hypocrisy?  How does she reconcile her oath to honor the right to bear arms with enforcement of a law that demands the each and every citizen get advance approval from the police not only to carry a weapon, but simply to own one at all, even if it never leaves the home?  A law the enforces registration of all firearms and records of all ammunition purchases?  Does the fact that she has retired change her responsibility in this area?  Will she make a public statement to the effect that no OK who is a MA police officer should enforce this draconian, unconstitutional, victim-disarming law?

Think about the lock-down of the city of Boston after the Marathon bombing.  Warrantless house to house searches.  Innocent people forced from their homes at gunpoint by heavily armed storm troopers. Where where the Oath Keepers?  Were there none at all in the multiple police forces, hundreds if not thousands of officers, involved in that grotesque orgy of violating constitutional and human rights?  I rather suspect there were Oath Keepers in that number, and it appears that they were silent.

Where where these folks 2001-2008?  Where where they when we invaded a foreign country and murdered half a million people?  Where where they when W was wiretapping literally everyone?  I could ask these questions and many more but I know I won't get an answer.  It was OK when the party that favors war and violence was in charge, but now that the party that prefers welfare and violence is in power, the enforcers are antsy. 

Some argue that we should embrace those who are beginning to realize what is going on.  I'll embrace any one of them - after they quit their job and find a way to make a living that doesn't involve taking taxpayer loot or killing people as SOP.

From their website:

We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
unless it's TSA shakedowns at airports and bus stations, random searches at subway stations, drug dogs and property confiscation at checkpoints or traffic stops, or warrantless wiretaps of the entire nation.

We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as "unlawful enemy combatants" or to subject them to military tribunal.
Ever hear of Jose Padilla?  American citizen.  Detained as unlawful enemy combatant.  Tortured into deep psychosis by the US Navy.  Too late for oathkeepers.

We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a "state of emergency" on a state.
  Unless that state has people who look different and speak a different language.  Then we'll come in like gangbusters, literally shooting everything that moves.

We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
Unless the state is named Iraq, or Afganistan, or Serbia, or Iran, or Syria, or Libya, or Yemen, or....

We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
Unless that property is money to pay for Oathkeepers salaries, health plans, retirement benefits, and high-tech weapons.  Then it's OK.

We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
  Except when it's W, the G20, or any other VIP, and the orders are to force protestors into pens called "free speech zones."  Or if the free speech happens to be a blog highlighting the criminal activities of the enforcers.  Then anything goes.

Give me a break.  These people picked jobs where they can beat and kill others.  They are good at what they do.  They will keep doing it. When push comes to shove, they will do what enforcers have always done - beat and kill for whomever is paying them.

Modern war and oppression are carried out by a long chain of individuals, each doing his or her job meticulously while simultaneously refusing to look at the end results of his or her work. There is no state or corporate evil that is not the result of personal sinfulness.
Rev. Emmanuel Charles McCarthy

To the extent that the Oathkeepers are an association of currently serving military, police, and firefighters then their ranks are filled with soldiers occupying foreign nations or militarized enforcers occupying American cities and towns.  Each and every one does their job meticulously.  Their true allegiance is to their comrades, not to the constitution, which one commander that the OK's happily obeyed correctly characterized a "just a goddamned peace of paper."

To expect people who must twist their moral compass off its hinges in order to make their daily bread to suddenly develop a functioning conscience when there is blood in the streets is folly.  When the Catholics under Father McCarthy's care were ordered to murder hundreds of thousands of women and children, including entire convents of Catholic nuns, neither they nor their chaplain objected.  Only after he had walked through the rubble and confronted the results of his own actions did he realize his errors.

It was the same after the Boston Marathon bombing. There were no reports of cops refusing to roust citizens from their homes in Boston.

Oathkeepers will swear their mighty oaths, but they will still drop the bombs, rape the children, shoot the women, burn the villages, steal the money, take the guns, confiscate the hoarded food, and above all else obey their orders and support their comrades.  Perhaps a few will realize in hindsight the enormity of their crimes.  But any that presently possess the intellect and self-awarness to contemplate the utter immorality of their actions have already laid down their arms and walked away from the madness.

To the extent that Oath Keepers really does raise awareness among its members, success can be measured by how many resign their commissions and seek honest employment.

My criticisms of the Oath Keepers are not about the concept, but about the Oath itself and how it is described and explained by the Oath Keepers.  A group of people who swear oaths that they immediately and repeatedly violate already infests Mordor on the Potomac.  We don't need more recruits to that particular army.

Peace,

Silver
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 12:14:56 pm by Silver »

mothercirce

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2016, 12:30:36 pm »

To the extent that Oath Keepers really does raise awareness among its members, success can be measured by how many resign their commissions and seek honest employment.

HUZZAH !

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2016, 12:59:21 pm »

Mother Circe simply nods in admiration, jealous that she has not the skill to toot her own horn in front of old people.

The US Army is the largest employer of professional musicians in the world.  It is a welfare program for professional musicians where they get 30 days paid vacation, college money, "free" medical for their entire family, etc.

My awakening didn't happen until I was almost eligible for retirement.

I'm not going to bother answering your entire post, because I was not making any attempt to justify the existence of Army bands any more than I wish to justify the existence of the government that employs them.

My point was simply this:  you characterized everyone who joins the military as the "get some!" guy from Apocalypse Now.  That's not what reality is like.

"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2016, 01:23:57 pm »

I've said before that too many Oath Keeper's simply reek of hypocrisy.  Present company excepted, Gooch!

:notworthy:

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • Moderator Group
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2016, 03:02:47 pm »

Thanks ... I think.
While I can forgive a young, brainwashed person from not understanding the moral implications of their career choices, and not knowing where their money comes from, once they spend any time in one of the many sandboxes the slack gets reeled back in.  It is simply impossible to be a member of an occupation army for any length of time and not see the corruption and violence inherent in the job.

But the failings are much greater than that.  The Oath Keepers have been extremely selective in reminding their members of their oaths.

OK Board member Chief Celia S. Hyde was a high officer in the MA state police.  She swore a mighty oath not to disarm citizens,  then went out herself or oversaw officers who went out and enforced a MA law that will put a citizen in jail for 10 long years if they don't lock their firearm when stored at home, rendering it useless.  Is she not open to charges of blatant hypocrisy?  How does she reconcile her oath to honor the right to bear arms with enforcement of a law that demands the each and every citizen get advance approval from the police not only to carry a weapon, but simply to own one at all, even if it never leaves the home?  A law the enforces registration of all firearms and records of all ammunition purchases?  Does the fact that she has retired change her responsibility in this area?  Will she make a public statement to the effect that no OK who is a MA police officer should enforce this draconian, unconstitutional, victim-disarming law?

Think about the lock-down of the city of Boston after the Marathon bombing.  Warrantless house to house searches.  Innocent people forced from their homes at gunpoint by heavily armed storm troopers. Where where the Oath Keepers?  Were there none at all in the multiple police forces, hundreds if not thousands of officers, involved in that grotesque orgy of violating constitutional and human rights?  I rather suspect there were Oath Keepers in that number, and it appears that they were silent.
Are you aware that she and two other (both also cops) National Board of Directors members were removed from the Board and "drummed out" of the organization for pretty much the things you describe? And within a year of the formation of the organization ... if memory serves.

Where where these folks 2001-2008? 
When did Oath Keepers come in to being ? ( right here at TMM btw )

Have you spent any time or made any exertion in researching the organization beyond the search for examples of "faults" with which to crucify the organization? - - - 2009 February actually but 2009 March Officially in case you wondered.
Where where they when we invaded a foreign country and murdered half a million people?  Where where they when W was wiretapping literally everyone?  I could ask these questions and many more but I know I won't get an answer.  It was OK when the party that favors war and violence was in charge, but now that the party that prefers welfare and violence is in power, the enforcers are antsy. 
Here the assumption is that every person who has taken the oath is an Oath Keeper. Nope.

Some argue that we should embrace those who are beginning to realize what is going on.  I'll embrace any one of them - after they quit their job and find a way to make a living that doesn't involve taking taxpayer loot or killing people as SOP.
So in your universe there is no hope of redemption of a wayward person who was duped into serving to follow a "family tradition" or patriotic speeches by family, peers and friends? That's sad.

From their website:

We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
unless it's TSA shakedowns at airports and bus stations, random searches at subway stations, drug dogs and property confiscation at checkpoints or traffic stops, or warrantless wiretaps of the entire nation.
In the act of committing those acts the oath TAKER violates his/her oath and therefore Cannot Be an Oath Keeper.  ALL WHO TAKE THE OATH ARE NOT OATH KEEPERS. Any more than all religions are evil, all men are domineering a-holes or all women are greedy beetches. "Common Sense is altogether too uncommon." B. Franklin

We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as "unlawful enemy combatants" or to subject them to military tribunal.
Ever hear of Jose Padilla?  American citizen.  Detained as unlawful enemy combatant.  Tortured into deep psychosis by the US Navy.  Too late for oathkeepers.
See note above about who is or is not an Oath Keeper.

We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a "state of emergency" on a state.
  Unless that state has people who look different and speak a different language.  Then we'll come in like gangbusters, literally shooting everything that moves.
This question(?) and the next few make the assumption that the Oath Keepers was created to educate the entire planet. HARDLY.
OK was formed to attempt to educate those AMERICAN  "young, brainwashed persons" into their responsibility to obey the Oath, the UCMJ and to deeply evaluate their actions concerning the Rights of others especially following the Bill of Rights. We hoped, at the time, to be able to educate enough of the currently serving military and some few of the cops that the outrageous violations of rights, especially the physical violence, would decline or stop altogether. We were only partially successful and yet the "attempt" continues unabated.
We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
Unless the state is named Iraq, or Afganistan, or Serbia, or Iran, or Syria, or Libya, or Yemen, or....

We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
Unless that property is money to pay for Oathkeepers salaries, health plans, retirement benefits, and high-tech weapons.  Then it's OK.
This question makes the assumption that anyone who enters the military or police force can instantly change the things that are and have been policy for generations by simply reaching out and throwing some kind of switch. See Franklin quote above.

We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
  Except when it's W, the G20, or any other VIP, and the orders are to force protestors into pens called "free speech zones."  Or if the free speech happens to be a blog highlighting the criminal activities of the enforcers.  Then anything goes.
See response above.

Give me a break.  These people picked jobs where they can beat and kill others.  They are good at what they do.  They will keep doing it. When push comes to shove, they will do what enforcers have always done - beat and kill for whomever is paying them.
This is one of the main reasons that OK has a much smaller number of LEOs than of vets and currently serving military. BUT that bit of knowledge would cost a person a little actual research of the subject which doesn't seem to be the pattern that is shining out here.

Modern war and oppression are carried out by a long chain of individuals, each doing his or her job meticulously while simultaneously refusing to look at the end results of his or her work. There is no state or corporate evil that is not the result of personal sinfulness.
Rev. Emmanuel Charles McCarthy

To the extent that the Oathkeepers are an association of currently serving military, police, and firefighters then their ranks are filled with soldiers occupying foreign nations or militarized enforcers occupying American cities and towns.
Here again the assumption that every person who has taken the oath is an Oath Keeper.
  Each and every one does their job meticulously.  Their true allegiance is to their comrades, not to the constitution, which one commander that the OK's happily obeyed correctly characterized a "just a goddamned peace of paper."
Here again the assumption that every person who has taken the oath is an Oath Keeper.

To expect people who must twist their moral compass off its hinges in order to make their daily bread to suddenly develop a functioning conscience when there is blood in the streets is folly.  When the Catholics under Father McCarthy's care were ordered to murder hundreds of thousands of women and children, including entire convents of Catholic nuns, neither they nor their chaplain objected.  Only after he had walked through the rubble and confronted the results of his own actions did he realize his errors.

It was the same after the Boston Marathon bombing. There were no reports of cops refusing to roust citizens from their homes in Boston.

Oathkeepers will swear their mighty oaths, but they will still drop the bombs, rape the children, shoot the women, burn the villages, steal the money, take the guns, confiscate the hoarded food, and above all else obey their orders and support their comrades.
Perhaps a few will realize in hindsight the enormity of their crimes.  But any that presently possess the intellect and self-awarness to contemplate the utter immorality of their actions have already laid down their arms and walked away from the madness.
Not a few of which are here at TMM and among them the few who started OK.

My criticisms of the Oath Keepers are not about the concept, but about the Oath itself and how it is described and explained by the Oath Keepers.  A group of people who swear oaths that they immediately and repeatedly violate already infests Mordor on the Potomac.  We don't need more recruits to that particular army.

Peace,

Silver

It is amazing to me that otherwise intelligent people will castigate an entire group to exercize their emotions over an issue that they have not researched beyond the bits and pieces chosen to frame the image as they Feel it is rather than find out what it is actually.

Without having any access to the minds of the thousands currently serving, without being inside the military and police forces, how would You begin to educate those people who obviously need reeducation on freedom and personal Rights?

By all means PLEASE start your own effort to stop the madness.

And please stop denigrating those who are trying to stop the madness in the only way that we thought at the time will actually work without starting the American Revolution II.
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

DiabloLoco

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2016, 03:39:53 pm »

:lurk:

I can see and agree with many points on both sides of this debate.......

For now, I will sit on my fence and......

:popcorn:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up