The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JPFO Esee Knife  (Read 3733 times)

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
JPFO Esee Knife
« on: April 26, 2014, 03:13:37 pm »

Just got the Esee Izula knife from JPFO. It looks and feels very well made. Almost twice as long as fist sized, pretty light in weight without losing strength. Claire was right in that the sheath is tight but I found that you need to really pulled the knife out. I've found that once you get used to pulling the knife out a few times then there's no problem with it. Its also pretty thin and the sheath is the bulkiest part of the knife.

I don't think I'd use it as a neck knife but that's just me as I'm not used to wearing necklaces. For me I think this would make a good knife for a glove compartment or for carrying in the thigh pocket of a cargo shorts. It would also be good for a back pack's outer pockets or a belt bag. If you're going out into the woods, you'd probably be better off using a bigger knife, like a bushcraft knife or such.

I'm glad I got it. It's a good value for the price.

S.
"Humanity wouldn't so bad if it weren't for the People"   -Me

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." –Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.  - Robert A. Heinlein

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
Re: JPFO Esee Knife
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 03:05:19 pm »

Just found out that its now sold out. But you can still get one without the JPFO logo.

S.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." –Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.  - Robert A. Heinlein

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 08:04:43 am »

For those of you who may be interested in the JPFO's Esee Knife, it's back, only this time in a green powercoat.

http://jpfo.org/articles-assd04/multi-deals-esee.htm

It's also offered in various combo deals. But their supplies are limited and popular. So if you want a knife, act now since the original knife was sold out in less than 48 hours.

S.

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2016, 01:28:38 pm »

For those of you who don't know, don't bother getting the knife from JPFO since someone(bad) brought the organization. Besides they probably don't have the knife anymore. You'll be better off going to the Zelman Partisans.

Stay away from JPFO.

S.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2016, 05:50:58 pm »

The Zelman Partisans (TZP) has binoculars and a Kershaw folder for sale. With their logo imprinted.

TZP Store: http://zelmanpartisans.com/?page_id=836

In case you're not familiar with TZP, it was created by friends of Aaron Zelman shortly after he died. Authors include: Claire Wolfe, Nicki Kenyon, Ilana Mercer, Carl Bussjaeger, and a few more. Their motto is "Jews. Guns. No compromise. No surrender."

TZP Author Bios: http://zelmanpartisans.com/?page_id=116
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair
Pages: [1]   Go Up