The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to Taco: A Guide for Gringoes  (Read 15499 times)

StillaGhost

Re: How to Taco: A Guide for Gringoes
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2014, 09:00:02 pm »

. I've kicked the snot out of a few illegals here where I live for calling me that.
  I'm quite sure I'll let loose with a few non PC insults myself.

thanks all

[/quote] At the risk you posting a scathing retort, I ask, why are you attacking? Be cool, bro. :mellow:

[/quote]

Read the above. Bragging about stomping "illegals" merely for calling him a " gringo"? And how would he KNOW their legal status , what did stop to ascertain said status.

Lets see here want me to drag in here from the other thread his comment on being " surprised" that a black girl was in school , oh and that she wasn't " playing the race card.".

You tell me to " be cool" , my response to you is " get a clue " , maybe you've never seen the thinly submerged stormfront style rhetoric before , I have. He's testing the waters so to speak.

Not that I think he'll find much support here once said rhetoric picks up in level. But hey what would I know since I'm a " mud" anyway.

DiabloLoco

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2014, 09:02:08 pm »

You tell me to " be cool" , my response to you is " get a clue " , maybe you've never seen the thinly submerged stormfront style rhetoric before , I have. He's testing the waters so to speak.

Not that I think he'll find much support here once said rhetoric picks up in level. But hey what would I know since I'm a " mud" anyway.
OK. Gotcha. Quick question. Ummm....What is a "mud"?

StillaGhost

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2014, 09:19:09 pm »

OK. Gotcha. Quick question. Ummm....What is a "mud"?
[/quote]

Aryan type yapping for anyone of other than " pure white " blood. Never mind where the actual *original* Aryans came from , which is the big joke on proponents of what the word has come to mean and been exploited for.

bennie

« Reply #48 on: June 24, 2014, 04:31:59 am »

.....maybe you've never seen the thinly submerged stormfront style rhetoric before , I have. He's testing the waters so to speak.

It has been several years ago but we have had a few who came on like that on this board. A couple were not nearly as "thinly submerged" in their rhetoric. They started right off posting crudely.

I do wonder if he just has a sense of humor we have not got yet. I know my sense of humor can be a bit warped at times especially when it comes to stereotypes...but then again I limit relating that type of humor to those who get me and know me (like my wife when we go to WalMart).

Baked at 420

• Resident AntiFa
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2015, 08:51:06 pm »

My family's tacos are on frybread. We usually make it with sweet potatoes in the dough, then pile on some stew and smother it in melted cheese. It's epic.

“If I survive, I will  spend my whole life at the oven door seeing that no one is denied bread  and, so as to give a lesson of charity, especially those who did not  bring flour.” ~Jose Marti

“Write in such a way as  that you can be readily understood by both the young and the old, by men  as well as women, even by children.” ~Ho Chi Minh
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up