The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The End is Near and it's going to be Awesome  (Read 2422 times)

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
The End is Near and it's going to be Awesome
« on: September 03, 2014, 09:47:28 pm »

The subtitle to this is: How going broke will leave America Richer, Happier, and more Secure.

http://www.amazon.com/End-Near-Its-Going-Awesome-ebook/dp/B009NF6CGY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409798065&sr=8-1&keywords=the+end+is+near

I've gotten a used copy of this book. I don't agree with all of his conclusion. However it is a good thought piece on what can be done and how some things can be replaced, like insurance. Going in certain things like the past for a possible future. Turns out people had mutual aid societies to help with medical expenses. Which seems to be destroyed by the insurance companies and government intervention.

Justice and Courts, Laws, Education, those and more are discussed in the book.

If you have trouble explaining what can replace what the government can provide, this book can help you formulate arguments for your side.

Recommended.

S.
"Humanity wouldn't so bad if it weren't for the People"   -Me

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." –Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.  - Robert A. Heinlein
Pages: [1]   Go Up