The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sew, It's a Quest  (Read 1705 times)

Nedda of the Hill

• Stand
Sew, It's a Quest
« on: November 01, 2014, 08:02:05 pm »

Check out this book written by the daughter of an acquaintance of mine.  I enjoyed the story!  She has authored several other books as well.  You can see the whole list at Amazon: 

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Ardnek+&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3AArdnek+

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
Re: Sew, It's a Quest
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 05:33:10 pm »

Check out this book written by the daughter of an acquaintance of mine.  I enjoyed the story!  She has authored several other books as well.  You can see the whole list at Amazon: 

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Ardnek+&rh=n%3A283155%2Ck%3AArdnek+

I didn't get a chance to read the whole listing NotH as Amazon is not happy with my choice to not allow All Scripts to run when I go to their pages.

Do I understand correctly that these are childrens books?
I have a grand daughter who is coming on 8 this next February.
Perhaps by then I will have some spending money for things other than "overhead".

stay safe

g
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Nedda of the Hill

• Stand
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 08:46:26 am »

If she is a reader then she will probably enjoy these stories.  Youll find bits and pieces of fairy tales, rhymes, and sayings that have been tweaked or twisted in the story.  I'd say they are written for kids age 12 and up. 

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 05:28:42 pm »

If she is a reader then she will probably enjoy these stories.  Youll find bits and pieces of fairy tales, rhymes, and sayings that have been tweaked or twisted in the story.  I'd say they are written for kids age 12 and up.

Ah
My grand kids are all under that age except for one who is 14 and he is more into hunting than reading at this point.
Thanks for bringing the link around.

stay safe,

g
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III
Pages: [1]   Go Up