The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kansas police to force "hands up" at all traffic stops, true highwayman fashion  (Read 2546 times)

mouse

"Stand and deliver, your money or your life".  Dick Turpin would be so proud.  If "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", does this mean that the Kansas police want to be just like the legendary Dick Turpin?  I just love the term "hand compliance", is this some sort of fawning gesture so that they feel they have this amazing power and are being worshipped by all motorists?

I am inclined to think that the following (from the article) is probably true:  "Critics have also suggested that the policy is a stealthy way of ensuring that residents are no longer able to film police encounters with cell phones."

http://www.teaparty.org/police-mandate-hands-policy-road-stops-91472/

Everyone to be assumed a criminal until proven otherwise (Infowars) – Police in Kansas are set to implement a bonkers policy of mandating that all drivers stopped for whatever reason will be expected to put their hands up in the air when approached by an officer. “We all want to go home to our families, and this makes it safer for us to approach vehicles to gain that compliance. It gives us a chance to survive these encounters.” a police spokesman told reporters with KSNT News.

snip

mothercirce

Mother Circe does not see "policy" as "law". Then again, Mother Circe, does not fully understand "law." Mother Circe smiles from Patmos.

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.

Mother Circe does not see "policy" as "law". Then again, Mother Circe, does not fully understand "law." Mother Circe smiles from Patmos.

Law is physics and reality.

Policy is what government pawns do to feel important, and what inane government worshipers worship to feel like they have an identity, since their low IQ's make them unable to develop their own.  :D

* Destin Faruda hopes this helps Circe "get it."
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

mothercirce

Policy is what government pawns do to feel important, and what inane government worshipers worship to feel like they have an identity, since their low IQ's make them unable to develop their own.  :D

"LAW" is not reality ! Mother Circe says that a fictitious entity, is not reality to the situation. Yes, they may be real, but to submit that the governments laws are reality is either a nifty piece of indoctrination, or a mind fart of Ulysses proportions ! Mother Circe can smell the stank clear over in the Mediterranean

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.

"LAW" is not reality ! Mother Circe says that a fictitious entity, is not reality to the situation. Yes, they may be real, but to submit that the governments laws are reality is either a nifty piece of indoctrination, or a mind fart of Ulysses proportions ! Mother Circe can smell the stank clear over in the Mediterranean

* Destin Faruda notices Circe missed the point for the illusion.

* Destin Faruda specifically stated that law is reality.  It then follows that Circe should have understood that the only LAW that is inviolable is reality.  We may not know all there is to know about reality, but only reality, therefore physics, math, calculus, and unknown sciences at this time, possess the true attribute of law.

* Destin Faruda believes sincerely the original idea of the "golden rule" in its many iterations is also a law of sorts, but with very delayed repercussions for attempted violations.  While immediately violable, in a rational world consequences inevitably ensue by the nature of existence, and the very valid principle of TANSTAAFL.

* Destin Faruda was hoping Circe would get it.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

mothercirce

Mother Circe has plenty to ponder !

RVM45

"Society" is fictitious entity. If I duct taped two birds together, they wouldn't be Siamese Twins and they couldn't fly either.

Duct Taping 300 million people doesn't create a "Society"—though it does create all sorts of awkwardness problems.

The Statues that a bunch of milling believers in "Society" chooses to enact may not have a Objective Independent Existence in the Abstract Sense…

However when the Laws—men with guns—go out into the World to enforce these Statutes…

Their actions are indeed real and very much change our World…

Obey or Defy—either way you're in the game…

Kinda like Entropy—you can't win. You can't break even and you can't even get out of the game.

…..RVM45          :mellow::thumbsup::mellow:
There are only Two Types of People in the World:

A.} Folks who are after my Guns;

And;

B.} Folks who Are Not after my Guns.

Nothing Else Matters.

StillaGhost

Obey or Defy—either way you're in the game…

Kinda like Entropy—you can't win. You can't break even and you can't even get out of the game.

…..RVM45          :mellow::thumbsup::mellow:

Profound statement , along with being the incontravertible truth.

Tahn L.

• Neither Predator Nor Prey

This "policy" may have something to do with the fact that Kansas just passed a "constitutional carry" Law and it was (expected to be) signed by the Governor.

As a side point, ever since it was recommended by a friend who had been a peace officer, when I am pulled over (once every decade or two) I keep my hands on the steering wheel and visible and if dark, turn on the dome light. Just a prevention measure.

Added (expected to be signed) because I thought I heard it on the radio but can find no online reference that he had actually signed it, yet.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 03:13:23 pm by Tahn »
All human beings have two dogs within them. A good dog and an evil dog. The evil dog is always attacking and fighting the good dog. Which one wins?
The one you feed!
  Native American Story

Government is a meme, woven within a supporting memeplex.

Who ever frames the argument, kicks ass.

From MamaLiberty; "The Price of Liberty (is) self ownership, self control, integrity and non-aggression."

"The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil". MamaLiberty
Pages: [1]   Go Up