The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unarmed Eric Harris murdered by police  (Read 1682 times)

sovereignbastard

Unarmed Eric Harris murdered by police
« on: April 12, 2015, 04:51:40 pm »

Adding insult to murder, the police say, "fuck your Breath" and "shut the fuck up" as he lays dying of a bullet wound. You have to meet this level of force, with an equal amount of force. Everyone involved deserves nothing less than a public beheading. They are all cowards, and their time will come !

http://www.infowars.com/raw-video-shows-cops-shoot-kill-subdued-man-mock-him-while-he-lay-dying/

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
Re: Unarmed Eric Harris murdered by police
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 08:00:08 pm »

Adding insult to murder, the police say, "fuck your Breath" and "shut the fuck up" as he lays dying of a bullet wound. You have to meet this level of force, with an equal overwhelming amount of force. Everyone involved deserves nothing less than a public beheading. They are all cowards, and their time will come !

http://www.infowars.com/raw-video-shows-cops-shoot-kill-subdued-man-mock-him-while-he-lay-dying/

Fixed it for you.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

sovereignbastard

Re: Unarmed Eric Harris murdered by police
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 08:55:41 pm »

If we were talking about living under ZAP, then it would have to be OVERWHELMING, but until that time comes, I don't want to lose the moral high ground. The rest of the folks are so easily manipulated. AW screw it, lets just overwhelm the whole system. I have 100 rds of 22, a 91 chevy with 300,000 miles, and some past date power bars. I guess if we pool our resources, we will have it made !
Pages: [1]   Go Up