The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Idaho rancher's wife: "I saw them murder my husband"  (Read 2425 times)

mouse

Idaho rancher's wife: "I saw them murder my husband"
« on: November 10, 2015, 02:06:31 am »

I read this story when it first came out about 3 or 4 days ago, so this is a follow up.  That means that it is just not going to go away.  These sorts of stories have become so common that they rarely have follow up stories.  Anyway, this sort of thing cannot be allowed to continue.  What does anyone else think?

file:///C:/Users/Doug/AppData/Local/Packages/microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe/AC/#!001/MicrosoftEdge/User/Default/WebNotes/Microsoft-Edge-Web-Notes-Idaho-ran.html

The family of an Adams County rancher involved in an encounter with two sheriff’s deputies says the deputies killed him in a “completely unjustified” shooting.

...]Donna Yantis said she and Paradis screamed at the deputies to stop.

Shot in the chest and abdomen, Jack Yantis fell to the ground. Neither deputy went to check on him. Paradis and Donna Yantis started running toward him.

“And then they threatened me and my nephew ... threw us on the middle of Highway 95, searched us and handcuffed us, and wouldn’t let us go take care of Jack,” Donna Yantis said.

Paradis said one deputy pointed his gun at Paradis’ head.

Donna Yantis had a heart attack. Some time later, she was taken by ambulance to Midvale and then by helicopter to Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise, where she remained hospitalized Saturday.

Rumsey, the family friend at dinner, had been near the wrecked car when the shooting started and ran toward Jack. The deputies handcuffed him, too.

snip

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: Idaho rancher's wife: "I saw them murder my husband"
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 05:49:51 am »

After reading Will Grigg's blog for several years, I'm thinking something is especially rotten in Idaho. I know I wouldn't go there for anything. Do hope the folks there are getting sick of it.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

RVM45

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 01:15:34 pm »

Liz Michaels (sp)—a very strange individual in her own right—said that a watershed will be reached when common folk are so in fear of being beaten, killed or having ridiculous charges levied against them that they feel that they have absolutely nothing to lose when pulled over by a law.

Obviously we're not there yet.

That becoming a general state of mind is conceivable of course, but by no means inevitable. People could silently de-evolve into Sheep and I'm wondering if it hasn't pretty well happened.

Mouse:

I like you. You are obviously widely read—at least on the Internet—otherwise you couldn't find so many abuses to post here.

Certainly one needn't be a Citizen or even a Resident of the United States to have valid opinions about what goes on here.

I have a friend who lives in New Zealand and he once had Beaucoup Photos Online of a building he'd built so far up in the Mountainous Boondocks that he needed to be helicoptered in. The climate was warm enough that while a fireplace and blankets were good ideas that home insulation would be a frivolous waste of resources. There were beaucoup rabbits and possums and judging by his photos a man with a scoped rifle could shoot enough wild goats in an afternoon to feed a small family for a month.

Yeah, were I young and still with a stout pair of legs I might want to head that way to build me a cabin even now…

But the difficulties in buying Handguns and the Absolute Impossibility of Legally Going Armed is a poisoned pill for me so far as New Zealand goes.

Did you ever hear of a Walking Governor?

In the Olde Tyme—right up until the Mid-Twentieth Century—a man who wanted to run for Governor but was short on Cash and Notoriety would start out a year or two early and walk from point to point all over the state asking folks to vote for him.

Yeah, most of the effective Walking Candidates had at least a small team to line up a high school auditorium and to notify the local newspaper—and back in those days local papers were news hungry.

Two Things:

A.} Many Folks were impressed when they met him hitch-hiking on the road and became fervent supporters;

AND,

B.} He got a much better feel for the State traversing it several times on foot.

I used to have this daydream. America has over 300 Million People. That is far too many to reach on foot.

I forget but I think Indiana has about 6.5 Million. If Indiana were an Independent Nation and I was in my Prime I just might be able to reach enough people to get better laws.

That's where my Phantasy Location in "The Sovereign Nation of Indiana" comes from.

Honestly, I really don't care about Drought, Famine, Pestilence, Massive Depression or High School Graduates who cannot read.

If I could just wipe All Restrictive Gun Laws off the Books, I'd be Happy.

1.} I no longer have any respect for the political process—even to being reasonably sure the pols would abide by the results of their own brainchild.

AND,

2.} Convincing Folk that Less Gun Laws would be Good for The General Welfare—or at least wouldn't work against it—strikes me ever more strongly as tedious, beside the point and even a touch hypocritical…

Because EVEN IF ubiquitous handguns worked very strongly against The General Welfare—That would not Undermine the Absolute Right of The Individual to Arm Himself.

BUT—You're younger than I am—I'm pretty sure—(I'm 58).

Why don't you put all your surplus energy toward either coming to the US—Since you seem absolutely fascinated by what goes on here…

OR,

Work diligently to turn New Zealand into a Gun Safe Nation. New Zealand has less people than Indiana.

And I'm not picking on you—just sincerely wondering.

…..RVM45
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 01:18:13 pm by RVM45 »
There are only Two Types of People in the World:

A.} Folks who are after my Guns;

And;

B.} Folks who Are Not after my Guns.

Nothing Else Matters.

mouse

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 07:21:24 pm »

Quote:  "BUT—You're younger than I am—I'm pretty sure—(I'm 58)".  Well, no I'm not.  I'll be 60 in about three weeks.

"Why don't you put all your surplus energy toward either coming to the US—Since you seem absolutely fascinated by what goes on here…"  I think my travelling days are over.  I went to America 40 years ago and it was an entirely different world to what it seems to be today.  I'd rather remember it for what it was (though I still have a hankering to go to Yellowstone park, or see some of the country that only exists in America, well I guess it just can't happen, so I'll get over it).  I have custody of my three grandchildren, aged 7, 6 and 3 and now their father (my son).  Who has taken on the role of a fourth child and turns 30 in a few weeks.  My asthma has become almost debilitating lately (mostly a psychological reaction I suspect) and I am trying to cope with a factory job to make ends meet (which is mucking round with its employees at the moment and the supervisor does things like contact people at "the last minute" telling them that either there is no work today (due to some weird weather event or some such thing) or we have to start work at 4.30am, either way I am seriously thinking of "retiring" - quite feasible now as my husband turned 65 recently and gets "the national superannuation pension" as well as his work pay).  I spend most of my spare time picking up kids from school or kindergarten - my son doesn't do much - or doing my share of child related things or cooking (I actually like cooking).  However, I am lazy and take shortcuts with things so that I can read and play on the computer.

"Work diligently to turn New Zealand into a Gun Safe Nation. New Zealand has less people than Indiana".  Been there, done that (or at least as good as it's going to get).  Between about 1994 and 2003 I worked in a computer shop in Wellington (the capital of NZ).  Part of my job was to deal with government departments on behalf of the company - you'd be horrified by the number of parasitic government agencies who wanted a piece of the computer industry without doing anything to earn it.  I then developed a healthy hatred for the government attitude.  I soon realized that no matter what branch of government or local government you were dealing with, they all had the same arrogant, demanding, bullying attitude, so I assumed that worldwide governments did too.  We also had a basic core of customers who used to come in all the time because our shop became a meeting place for the local "nerd conspiracy theory club".  One guy who came in every day (I'll always remember him, he was a big red haired scotsman who always came in wearing a green camouflage hunting coat, and pushing a pram - he had young children).  He was an avid hunter, had a enviable rifle collection and had a "sixth sense" about any gun restriction laws that were being talked about.  In about 1999/2000 parliament decided to even further restrict our gun laws.  This guy (I can't remember his name) practically single handedly caused everyone who was interested to turn up to parliament building and convince all the politicians that it was a bad idea.  I typed up all the information we could find about it, and all the rebuttal arguments and contacted people on the list that he gave me to get a network going.  The whole thing was eventually stopped and the official reason was "we realise that NZ could never afford to enact gun control legislation".

I don't really like the "laws" that are on the books for gun in NZ, but I can live with them as long as they don't get any worse.  At the time me and my husband were heavily into this target rifle shooting club so firearm ownership laws directly affected us.

During those years I also got hold of a lot of information that I wouldn't otherwise have got.  Due to our customers and quick access to the internet I would find out things instantly.  A good example is "9.11".  On that day (it was actually the 12th here) by 1pm I had people coming up to me with all sorts of information and joking "comments" about the official story.  I quickly (probably about a day or two later, after I had sorted out all the possibilities as far as I was able) realized the absurdity of the whole thing and the fact that it would be used - as it most certainly was - to practically end freedom for people all over the world.  Soon I got hold of some books on the subject, but by far the best one was the David Ray Griffin one (sorry I can't remember the name of it).  I am interested in America because just about everything that happens in America or that American politicians do will effect NZ very soon after.

A brilliant example of this is:  In a bank five years after "the attacks" (or the false flag deliberate demolitions) my "driving licence is demanded because "whine, whine, after 9.11 .... more whining ....".  This to me is utterly ridiculous as I have never before ever, ever had to "prove my identity" or show something like my "driving licence" - something I always assumed was for traffic and certainly not financial transactions and threw in a drawer in 1971 and never looked at since, now I am supposed to "carry it all the time" - of course I don't.  So that is why I'm fascinated by America.  I am wondering how a place so far away geographically could affect my life so much, and now I have realized that America also has some of the nicest people in the world and they are also being bullied and are having their lives wrecked by these parasitic, arrogant politicians.

Rant .....

Rant .....

Sorry, end of rant.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 05:01:57 am »

Bless your heart, mouse! An inspiring testament, for sure. I do wish you could come to visit, then we could see Yellowstone together! I've not been there yet either. And I'd love to see New Zealand too. Just never going to happen, I'm afraid. So, in the meantime, I'm glad you are here. :)
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

RVM45

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 12:24:19 pm »

Friend,

Perhaps that's a good example of keeping a youthful attitude.

I really had you pictured as a woman in her early twenties.

I used to say a lot of things when I was younger that I've come to question since. Moving permanently to a Foreign Country and saying goodbye to your family—and yes, everyone doesn't have family…

Is nowhere near as easy when you're not just hypothesizing.

I often ponder precisely what made Americans unique. I imagine encountering a huge frontier by people at a certain level of technology had something to do with it.

I've thought that Australia might have been much more like America if they hadn't run out of Frontier—I mean, four fifths of that country is all but uninhabitable Desert.

I read a book by Andre Norton when I was a child. At the conclusion—due to some scientists dicking with time without meaning to create a time machine…

Atlantis—an Australia-sized Continent appeared in the middle of the Atlantic while Lemuria—a similar sized continent—appeared in the middle of the Pacific. Each seemed to be uninhabited by man and covered with temperate hardwood forests.

That was at the end of the book.

Leaving aside the giant tidal waves and catastrophic effects on the climate—just as a mental exercise—it is interesting to power the social effects. Just how would the greedy people's republics of the world agree to divvy up this huge windfall? What type people would be anxious to move to the new continents? Given a hundred years or so, what type of people would the new continents inhabitants be?

Whatever.

…..RVM45
There are only Two Types of People in the World:

A.} Folks who are after my Guns;

And;

B.} Folks who Are Not after my Guns.

Nothing Else Matters.
Pages: [1]   Go Up