The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just a few numbers that have been clanking around in my mind  (Read 2176 times)

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
Re: Just a few numbers that have been clanking around in my mind
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2015, 01:43:07 pm »

Turbulent times are not kind to most people, but I don't fear them.   I'd rather experience change that live the rest of my life feeling that I'm circling the drain of a rapidly metastasizing police state. 

Peace,

Silver

Hear hear

I would add that I would rather it all happen in my lifetime in an effort to allow my grandchildren (the oldest of which has just hit the middle teens) to possibly live their lives in peace.
They live way out in the country very far from any Large urban area But I still worry for/about them.  It's "The GrandPa Way"    ...   w-hattip to the New Riders of the Purple Sage
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

Opsec

Re: Just a few numbers that have been clanking around in my mind
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2015, 01:54:05 pm »

I would add that I would rather it all happen in my lifetime in an effort to allow my grandchildren (the oldest of which has just hit the middle teens) to possibly live their lives in peace.
They live way out in the country very far from any Large urban area But I still worry for/about them.  It's "The GrandPa Way"    ...   w-hattip to the New Riders of the Purple Sage

That sounds like the best reason yet to hang in there. Bring it on. I'm scared shitless, but if it will keep my grandkids from years of suffering, bring it on.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up