The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Waiting long enough!  (Read 1739 times)

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
Waiting long enough!
« on: October 11, 2015, 06:48:32 pm »

Just look at that warm smile of relief on his face. The face of a happy man who realizes he's not the bad one anymore.

http://www.politifake.org/redemption-longer-worst-president-the-modern-age-politics-3519.html

It's like building a mountain of shit. You put the new shit on top of the old ones and it eventually becomes a bigger pile of shit than before. All the new Presidents have always taken advantages of the works done by the previous Presidents than before. The only "miracle" that's been done is that there hadn't been a "worse one" for quite a while. In spite of the fact that they all put quite a pile of their own shit to the mountain themselves.

http://www.politifake.org/facebookview.php?id=2846

S.

"Humanity wouldn't so bad if it weren't for the People"   -Me

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." –Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.  - Robert A. Heinlein

Baked at 420

• Resident AntiFa
Re: Waiting long enough!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 07:37:05 pm »

Arguably, Andrew Jackson and Martin Van Buren are the worst presidents in history. They effectively started the Reservation system and presided over a forced march of the 5 Civilized Tribes known as the Trail of Tears.

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2015/01/27/ugly-precursor-auschwitz-hitler-said-have-been-inspired-us-indian-reservation-system
“If I survive, I will  spend my whole life at the oven door seeing that no one is denied bread  and, so as to give a lesson of charity, especially those who did not  bring flour.” ~Jose Marti

“Write in such a way as  that you can be readily understood by both the young and the old, by men  as well as women, even by children.” ~Ho Chi Minh

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 08:20:57 pm »

Well, I don't know about Van Buren, and I didn't like Andy Jackson's action with the Tribes, but you have to admit that he did a great job with the Debt and the Central Bank of the time, so there you go.

S.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." –Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.  - Robert A. Heinlein

heyoka

• flunked out of Freedom University
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 09:04:01 pm »

That competition is a pretty crowded field. Hamilton, Lincoln...........
In quasi modern terms, there's tricky dick, who took us (all the way) off the gold standard, created the DEA and the EPA, instituted federal wage and price controls and decreed a 55mph NATIONAL speed limit.
We would be reticent in not remembering dear old Ronnie, whose mere mention of the name, to this day, brings tears to the eyes of dip fuck neo-cons. IMO you'd be hard pressed to find another whose intent and words bore a larger gulf with reality. His Secretary of Education, Bill 'high roller' Bennett, gave us the Import Ban, the OG "Assault" Weapons Ban.
https://jeffriggenbach.liberty.me/the-reagan-fraud-and-after/
I viewed Carter as benignly incompetent, about the best we should hope for in a president. The gentleman peanut farmer was minor league compared to the Chicago thug.
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies. - Groucho Marx

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 10:50:16 pm »

I would move that Carter was worse due to his incompetence and inability to be Presidental. The others were simply self serving, arrogant, and even evil but they did "rule". I also move that Obama is a self absorbed sot with an arrogance that not only matched those before, but also goes beyond. Obama also has a kind of incompetence to more than match that of Carter. I believe Carter cared but was just incompetent, BUT I believe Obama's to be more of an arrogant laziness and motivated by his huge Ego looking to be more than a mere footnote.

S.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 05:38:20 am »

:huh: Seems to me this is like talking about which turd in the bowl is the longest and fattest... How in the world is one turd better or worse than another? :)

When some people are given power over other people, against their will, tyranny is the inevitable result.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

heyoka

• flunked out of Freedom University
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 08:44:53 am »

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies. - Groucho Marx
Pages: [1]   Go Up