The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Don't Bring Ayn Rand to a Gun Fight!  (Read 744 times)

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
Don't Bring Ayn Rand to a Gun Fight!
« on: March 11, 2016, 09:05:01 pm »

I suspect that for most of you, you'd probably find this book boring, so this book is not recommended for you. If, however, you find yourself without a good argument for being armed then this may be a good book to read.

http://www.amazon.com/Dont-Bring-Ayn-Rand-Gunfight-ebook/dp/B005BSQ07S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1457751224&sr=8-1&keywords=Don%27t+ayn+rand

The book also has a lot of sarcastic remarks to make about not being armed and such. If you're thin-skinned then this book is not for you. I did find a couple of things that is useful and some thing to look into.

If you have trouble coming up with reasons for having guns or for reasons for training then this is recommended. But I think for the most of the folks around here, you'd probably been around the gun block at least a couple of times already.

I would however recommend giving this book to someone, especially if they're truly on the fence about gun ownership, this book could be a good kick in the ass for them.

S.
"Humanity wouldn't so bad if it weren't for the People"   -Me

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." –Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.  - Robert A. Heinlein
Pages: [1]   Go Up