The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bending over the People of Glendale Arizona  (Read 3325 times)

Splash22

Bending over the People of Glendale Arizona
« on: April 29, 2016, 07:45:43 am »

Those waiting for the fireworks of the SHTF, will be disappointed. The S, Has been hitting the fan for a long time.... no sparks, no bullets, no media coverage and more importantly, NO resistance.

TPTB weapon's of choice : paper and pen, stealthily, consistently, using thousands of 8.5x11 pieces of paper, for years, all with the same end result.
The People are willingly, blindly, funding their own demise.

"We're hanging you today Bob, stop by Home Depot on the way to the gallows and buy yourself a rope."
~S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utX11tCSnAk

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: Bending over the People of Glendale Arizona
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 08:45:02 am »

There you go with absolutes again...

More and more people are resisting every day... when they buy a gun, an extra can of beans to put by, read a blog or talk to a neighbor about their frustration and dismay at the growing police state... or even those just starting to recognize the growing police state.

Resistance takes as many forms as love or hate... and nobody but the individual him/herself knows what it means in their life. They don't always broadcast it for the world to see...
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Splash22

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 12:12:50 pm »

There you go with absolutes again...

More and more people are resisting every day... when they buy a gun, an extra can of beans to put by, read a blog or talk to a neighbor about their frustration and dismay at the growing police state... or even those just starting to recognize the growing police state.

Resistance takes as many forms as love or hate... and nobody but the individual him/herself knows what it means in their life. They don't always broadcast it for the world to see...

Here's an absolute for ya...I am absolutely certainthat whenever I offer a differing or personal opinion, new slant, bigger view, you'll absolutely disagree with....but that's fine, because if we all think alike, we're not thinking at all!

I think, but not absolutely sure, it's called the 1st A?
The nice thing about forums? They will solicit many different ideas, not only the ones that coincide with yours.

It is my opinion, that the majority of the people living in Glendale Arizona, haven't a clue of the coercion between the ATF & local police going on right under their noses. To too many people, if it isn't on the "6 o'clock news", it isn't happening.

BTW? Buying a gun, or storing cans of beans is not resistance to tyranny, it's preparation waiting for the breakdown of society. It's after the fact ,preparedness.
Chamomile tea works wonders!
~S

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 12:37:41 pm »

BTW? Buying a gun, or storing cans of beans is not resistance to tyranny, it's preparation waiting for the breakdown of society. It's after the fact ,preparedness.
~S

Any step taken to prepare is some sort of resistance as far as I'm concerned. You are perfectly free to disagree, have  your own interpretation... for you. Nobody else can choose for me. :)

I've found that the most effective resistance I can offer is non-compliance, not looking for trouble. I'm preparing to survive, if possible. Anything that is not compliance or willful collaboration is resistance. A big part of that is the fact that  little or no tyranny is possible without the cooperation and compliance of the population being tyrannized.

What is your idea of "resistance?"

Splash22

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 06:05:03 pm »

~S

Any step taken to prepare is some sort of resistance as far as I'm concerned. You are perfectly free to disagree, have  your own interpretation... for you. Nobody else can choose for me. :)

I've found that the most effective resistance I can offer is non-compliance, not looking for trouble. I'm preparing to survive, if possible. Anything that is not compliance or willful collaboration is resistance. A big part of that is the fact that  little or no tyranny is possible without the cooperation and compliance of the population being tyrannized.

What is your idea of "resistance?"
The thread isn't about you or I. It's about governmental encroachment against our fellow citizens.
Let's stick to the thread for the moment. You didn't mention it specifically in your response, did you actually read it?
Bullets and beans is not the subject matter of the thread.
 Do you actually believe the residents of that city know specifically what's happening with regard to the ATF working in conjunction with their local police? How their tax $$ are being siphoned?  What % would you say attend town/city council meetings? That's if it was even open for discussion at the meeting, with the people who are actually paying the bills.
What recourse or addressing of this grievance would you suggest if you were a taxpayer in that community?

Then you might explain, how exactly individual bullets and beans storage, impacts this particular violation of state tax coffers?
~S

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 05:13:42 am »

There are ultimately only individuals...

Why not just answer the question?  What do you see as being resistance?

heyoka

• flunked out of Freedom University
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 10:01:29 am »

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies. - Groucho Marx

Splash22

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 11:42:09 am »

There are ultimately only individuals...

Why not just answer the question?  What do you see as being resistance?
Where I come from, that's called hijacking the thread.
Sorry, my opinions on resistance are irrelevant in this thread.
But certainly feel free to start one yourself covering whatever subject you'd prefer.

This thread is about the taxpayers of Glendale Arizona having their $$$$ siphoned off in collusion with the Glendale city police and ATF. If you choose not to address this subject, why respond?
~S

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 06:24:31 pm »

LOL!!! YOU are the one who brought up "resistance."  That's the way the discussion goes on around here. 

I won't bother you with actual discussion or questions anymore. Sorry to annoy you.

Moonbeam

• Faith Hope Love
  • I am blessed!
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2016, 08:52:08 am »

Hi Splash! I was wondering how you envision the fine folks of Glendale AZ resist the tyranny you described? :)
I'm not where I want to be, but I'm better than where I was!

Freedom is not being able to do what you want to do; freedom is being able to NOT do what you don't want to do.

"We must not amuse ourselves with the notion that we have done something when we have only formed a good resolution. Power comes by doing and not by resolving." Charlotte Mason

"Don't hurt people and don't take their stuff." Courtesy of FreedomWorks

Splash22

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2016, 04:02:47 pm »

Hi Splash! I was wondering how you envision the fine folks of Glendale AZ resist the tyranny you described? :)
Hi Moon!

For starters, they'd have to be made aware of the depth of the situation going on in their city. If it was in fact brought up at a council meeting. People who don't know what's going on in their communities are ripe for this kind of thing. Most councils get away with this BS because it's under the table.
If I lived there, I'd be at a meeting, certain it was on the agenda.

From past personal experience, once they know that the People know, the spotlight of truth usually works wonders to get the issue on the table, that'd be my first step. Then to suggest (demand) the books be opened on these transactions, an audit if you like. NOOO council ever wants you peeking under their skirt!

There are many techniques that people don't know they can avail themselves to. But first the People must make themselves aware.
If they play hardball......you make them an offer they can't refuse. Legal,peaceful recourse would be to impose sanctions. You hold that card back until  they make their move...
Once the councils know that the residents have recourse, they generally back down and cooperate, going with the WILL of the People. Because exposing them in the spotlight of truth, frightens the crap out of them. This has been my personal experience with a corrupt town board/council.

An example of a sanction would be, again if the residents wised up, and Worked together, it would work best.

Each homeowner in most cities has the choice to pay their property taxes themselves rather than through their mortgage/bank. (escrow) Banks pay your taxes in one lump sum. YOU can do the same. The cities rely on the steady income of these lump sums from multiple banks, depending on the time of year your taxes are due. You can pay them yourself, in smaller increments, denying the towns of the lump sums they expect from banks.
It would take discipline to budget your property tax $, or invest it throughout the year...paying when you decide, not at the whims of the banks.
I just purchased a house an am unable to make my own "escrow" payments myself for a year. When my year is up, I will change the payment schedule.
One phone call to your bank/mortgage broker, will get the details.

Resistance can take many legal peaceful forms. "If you continue to do A, then the PEOPLE are prepared to respond with B ."
WE are the market, WE hold the purse strings. I think it's high time we let them know that.
~S

DiabloLoco

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2016, 04:10:20 pm »

Whether it's a lump sum or incremental payments, wouldn't the total amount due be exactly the same? How would that help anything? How is that a form of resistance? :huh:

Splash22

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2016, 04:49:04 pm »

Whether it's a lump sum or incremental payments, wouldn't the total amount due be exactly the same? How would that help anything? How is that a form of resistance? :huh:
For those who do pay taxes......for those who have signed on the dotted line.
...... the fact that the city/town don't get it all at once as they budget for, you'd throw a haymaker into their budget.
Their filthy system only works DL, when they KNOW we all consistently do the same thing repeatedly w/o interruption, especially when it comes to OUR cash!
No challenging their system, no pushback............so they system hums along like everything is fine.
I say it isn't fine. Any legal, peaceful way you can disrupt their routine , that's resistance, and they never see it coming.
(I know I promised a list of resistant actions, but have been constructing in my back yard and been busy)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 07:27:36 am by Splash22 »

DiabloLoco

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2016, 05:42:47 pm »

...... the fact that the city/town don't get it all at once as they budget for, you'd throw a haymaker into their budget.
Their filthy system only works DL, when they KNOW we all consistently do the same thing repeatedly w/ interruption, especially when it comes to OUR cash!
No challenging their system, no pushback............so they system hums along like everything is fine.
I say it isn't fine. Any legal, peaceful way you can disrupt their routine , that's resistance, and they never see it coming.
(I know I promised a list of resistant actions, but have been constructing in my back yard and been busy)
(spoken with a cowboy twang) Whoa there, Nellie! I wasn't attacking you. I was genuinely curious. :skeptical:

Splash22

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2016, 09:55:08 pm »

Their filthy system only works DL, when they KNOW we all consistently do the same thing repeatedly w/ interruption, especially when it comes to OUR cash!
(spoken with a cowboy twang) Whoa there, Nellie! I wasn't attacking you. I was genuinely curious. :skeptical:
I didn't think you're attacking....no inflection here... no harshness addressed against you.
My emphasis is not directed at anyone. Just fed up with the set up in general.

I attended a talk given a few years back by a New Zealander author  Trevor Louden....his words still resonate with me.
"The Only thing the elites fear, is if all patriots began working together, it's their Achiliies heel, the only thing they fear."

I scratch my head daily, thinking with all the groups floating around, if only there was unity. The populace/billpayers will always outnumber them. I think of Cloward & Pivens  strategy used against Americans to overwhelm. My response is to do the exact opposite, underwhelm the system, through massive withdrawal at the same time.
Legal, peaceful,dignified. No tasers, pepperspray, no arrests, all perfectly legal.
~S
Pages: [1]   Go Up