The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CARL KLANG - Looking to buy his CD's. Will pay well.  (Read 821 times)

iandouglassmith

CARL KLANG - Looking to buy his CD's. Will pay well.
« on: June 01, 2016, 02:56:59 pm »

Greetings.
I'm looking for three CDs by Carl Klang. They must be original and in good condition. The titles I'm looking for are "Extremist Won", "Extremist Too" and "Selah". Will pay $40+ each (depending on the condition).

I've tried to reach Carl for a long time, without any success. Anyone got his current e-mail or postal address? I'm interested in buying multiple copies of his releases and would therefor like to get in touch with him. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 04:47:40 pm by iandouglassmith »

Who...me?

"If you are in a fair fight, Your tactics suck"

"The kind of man who demands that government enforce his ideas is always the kind whose ideas are idiotic." - H. L. Mencken

iandouglassmith

Re: CARL KLANG - Looking to buy his CD's. Will pay well.
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 03:06:20 pm »

Thanks, but that's just a fanpage. I sent a pm to the admin a while back, but got no reply.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 03:18:51 pm »

Looks like archive.org has Extremist Won: https://archive.org/details/CarlKlang-Extremist1999

I didn't find the other two there.

Download only. You'll have to make your own CD, if that's what you want.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

iandouglassmith

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 03:23:50 pm »

Thanks, but mediafiles and burned CD's aren't my cup of tea. As a collector I need the original CD's ;-)

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 04:27:26 pm »

Thanks, but mediafiles and burned CD's aren't my cup of tea. As a collector I need the original CD's ;-)

I wondered about that. Whether you were collecting music or pretty cases. I buy CDs so that I can get uncompressed music and have an archive copy, but I listen to everything on computer or phone, and don't care about the box. Your mileage obviously varies.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

DiabloLoco

• Brilliantly Foolish
  • Every survival kit should include a sense of humor
    • Defector
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 04:31:48 pm »

I wondered about that. Whether you were collecting music or pretty cases. I buy CDs so that I can get uncompressed music and have an archive copy, but I listen to everything on computer or phone, and don't care about the box. Your mileage obviously varies.

Heh. I have a friend that collects vintage video games. I tried telling him that he could just get an emulator, but he said "It's not the same". :dontknow:

He went to some yard sales with me recently and picked up an old Sony TV for free just so he could play Duck Hunt. :rolleyes:

Back on topic though, why CD's? If you're going to collect, why not vinyl?
NON VI VIRTUTE VICI
Measure twice, cut once.
perita manus mens exculta
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value --- zero." Voltaire (1694-1778)
"In times of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
"How is it, that the government can tax future generations today, but it is not considered taxation without representation?" - me

iandouglassmith

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 04:33:11 pm »

I have about 6000 vinyl records, but I collect CD's too. The Carl Klang CD's are quite rare nowadays.
Pages: [1]   Go Up