The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Big Tiny  (Read 689 times)

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
The Big Tiny
« on: July 03, 2016, 05:22:05 pm »

The Big Tiny by Dee Williams.

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Tiny-Built-Myself-Memoir/dp/0399166173/ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1467583722&sr=8-1

About one woman's journey of building a new tiny home after having a health attack. Giving up a regular sized old house and the mortgage that goes with it. It described her feeling kind of loss after her health scare until she hears of the tiny house of Jay Shafer of Tumbleweed house fame. She considers that having a tiny house would give her time to herself to pursue her other interests. Like spending time with family and friends, helping others.

It also tells of her losses in addition to what she gained.

This is not a how to do book at all. You can go with other books for that. It's basically a memoirs of her expierences of her going into the tiny house movement.

As a guy it's an ok book but because it's about one woman's experiences of her new lifestyle, I feel this book is really more for women who may consider that lifestyle.

Ladies, you may enjoy this if you're considering the lifestyle. As for men, unless you're into memoirs, I believe you're better served elsewhere.

S.
"Humanity wouldn't so bad if it weren't for the People"   -Me

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." –Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.  - Robert A. Heinlein
Pages: [1]   Go Up