The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fed Reserve launches FB page  (Read 799 times)

DiabloLoco

Fed Reserve launches FB page
« on: August 21, 2016, 06:07:52 pm »

It's so nice to see how many people are- 1. Aware and 2. Willing to call the bastards out

The Fed Launches A Facebook Page... And The Result Is Not What It Had Expected

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-21/fed-launches-facebook-page-and-result-not-what-it-had-expected

While it is not exactly clear what public relations goals the privately-owned Fed (recall Bernanke's Former Advisor: "People Would Be Stunned To Know The Extent To Which The Fed Is Privately Owned") hoped to achieve by launching its first Facebook page last Thursday, the resultant outpouring of less than euphoric public reactions suggest this latest PR effort may have been waster at best, and at worst backfired at a magnitude that matches JPM's infamous #AskJPM twitter gaffe.

Here are some examples of the public responses to the Fed's original posting: they all share a certain uniformity...

Click the link and read the posted comments. "Encouraging Freedom News" indeed! :thumbsup:

Tahn L.

• Moderator Group
  • Neither Predator Nor Prey
Re: Fed Reserve launches FB page
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 01:31:12 pm »

Interesting article concerning the recent “negative” articles on the Fed (including the comments on their Fa**b**k page) and hypothesizing that perhaps it is intentional, for nefarious reasons.

http://www.thedailybell.com/news-analysis/is-the-fed-being-torn-down-in-order-to-create-a-new-powerful-global-entity/

I sure wouldn't put it past them.
All human beings have two dogs within them. A good dog and an evil dog. The evil dog is always attacking and fighting the good dog. Which one wins?
The one you feed!
  Native American Story

Government is a meme, woven within a supporting memeplex.

Who ever frames the argument, kicks ass.

From MamaLiberty; "The Price of Liberty (is) self ownership, self control, integrity and non-aggression."

"The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil". MamaLiberty

DiabloLoco

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 03:51:11 pm »

Wow.... I thought that this thread would be mothballed. Nothing but crickets here on TMM when it comes to Money/Commerce since Silver left. Sad. :ohshit2:

And who should reply? Why "sooper cereal" Tahn! :laugh: Didn't expect that, although maybe I should have considering that I started the thread in an area moderated by you, instead of the Money/Commerce/Taxation section that is moderated by me.

In regards to the article that you linked, you're right. There is a bigger agenda in play. The US Federal Reserve will fall before the US government does, but both of these need to happen for a bigger entity to take power. AND.......Before those two huge dominoes can begin to fall, there has to be a big enough force/event to start it.

WARNING- CONSPIRACY THEORY AHEAD. PLEASE DON YOUR TINFOIL HAT! :tinfoil:

IMHO, that event will be the attempted disarmament of the American people......by force. An International effort, coordinated by the UN. 

Tahn L.

• Moderator Group
  • Neither Predator Nor Prey
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 04:09:04 pm »

DL,  I certainly HOPE that I would have posted the link regardless, especially since we did not arrive at an "exclusionary" agreement.

It is an interesting theory that had not occurred to me. Good on "The Daily Bell".

I believe you (and They) may be right. They have decided its time to move on, especially now that they have mostly ruined the monetary system. Time for a new, bigger, better scam.

There will indeed, probably be a "big event" trigger, staged or natural, giving them the excuse to act.

They may be very disappointed in their attempt to disarm us, although there are a LOT of people out there that would sign up to try it, just for the rewards of land, booty or welfare. Just as in the "War of Northern Aggression".
All human beings have two dogs within them. A good dog and an evil dog. The evil dog is always attacking and fighting the good dog. Which one wins?
The one you feed!
  Native American Story

Government is a meme, woven within a supporting memeplex.

Who ever frames the argument, kicks ass.

From MamaLiberty; "The Price of Liberty (is) self ownership, self control, integrity and non-aggression."

"The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil". MamaLiberty

Splash22

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 05:54:02 pm »

Audit the thieving snakes.
~S
Pages: [1]   Go Up