The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upcoming election.  (Read 3102 times)

kirgi07

• Moderator Group
  • Acting as a Curmudgeon unless otherwise specified.
Upcoming election.
« on: September 12, 2016, 11:43:51 am »

Folks,this years election is the most important in most of our lifetimes.The next potus will have the ability to structure the scotus for the next 40yrs.We have conservative judges holding off their retirement for this election.They know what chaos will ensue if the court goes left.The 2a will be toast and it may well cause civil war,or at least a new mason-dixon line.The only way to change this nation is the ballot box or the ammo box.I'd prefer the ballot box.If clinton wins it'll start a cw as soon as our wimps in the both houses cowtow to her,seeking favor of the queen.

I'm not a rabid Trump fan,yet I agree with a lot of his ideas.He's coming to Asheville today,it'll be a circus.I'm not fond of the current system,it's what we got.The "Rs" tried to screw him out of his primary win,the the dems screwed Sanders out of what should have been a split for him.Hillary was promised her shot in 08,when she dropped and backed the 1.That was the 1s mea culpa for her support,she got screwed.They knew then her health was failing and she is just a token.

I think if she is unable to continue Sanders/Biden may take the post.Which means Kaine is in limbo,he ain't gonna like that.Internal strife in an enemy is a good thing.We must secure the SCOTUS. Ought 7.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 08:18:02 am by kirgi07 »
If you look like food you will be EATEN.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: Upcoming election.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2016, 12:11:40 pm »

Or Biden...

Enter Joe Biden

By Christopher Manion
September 12, 2016
http://lewrockwell.us7.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=6ad24f4cd1574f1f7b8a0a03a&id=2862b748e9&e=49b37d7ee4

For months, observers have noted how rare (and dismally attended) are Hillary Clinton’s public appearances.

Some have attributed this to the notion that she is so unappealing that the less she appears in public – especially before the entire presidential press corps – the more likely she is to win.

Continue Reading on LewRockwell.com
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2016, 12:22:31 pm »

Let it burn.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 01:20:09 pm »

Let it burn.

Indeed... and I don't think the folks in the big cities/metro area are going to do anything else, eventually.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

DiabloLoco

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 03:10:27 pm »

Hitlery's new slogan-

mouse

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 10:02:04 pm »

Then this, what do you think?  (Not much different from what kirgi07 said)

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/09/12/hillary-dropping-out-of-the-race-no-longer-a-fantasy/

Hillary buckled and fainted at the 9/11 memorial. The video available here at InfoWars, tells the story.

I’ve written about her health problems before, including the blood-thinning Coumadin she’s taking. And the blood clots. And the advisory against flying, because new life-threatening blood clots can occur.

I wrote—and I still say—Democrat power players would go along with electing her even if she was dragged into the Oval Office dead on arrival. They don’t care.

snip
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:38:49 pm by kirgi07 »

heyoka

• flunked out of Freedom University
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 02:36:56 pm »

"They'll prop her up like Weekend at Bernie's"  :laugh:
--Klapton Isgod

................or declare martial law for a third Obumma turd term
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 04:28:23 pm by heyoka »
Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies. - Groucho Marx

kirgi07

• Moderator Group
  • Acting as a Curmudgeon unless otherwise specified.
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 01:18:02 pm »

I would like to thank you all for yer manners. Ought 7.
If you look like food you will be EATEN.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Joe Kelley

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2019, 03:22:16 pm »

"The only way to change this nation is the ballot box or the ammo box."

Ignoring the truth-finding option offers predictable results. 

"It was a principle of the Common Law, as it is of the law of nature, and of common sense, that no man can be taxed without his personal consent. The Common Law knew nothing of that system, which now prevails in England, of assuming a man’s own consent to be taxed, because some pretended representative, whom he never authorized to act for him, has taken it upon himself to consent that he may be taxed. That is one of the many frauds on the Common Law, and the English constitution, which have been introduced since Magna Carta. Having finally established itself in England, it has been stupidly and servilely copied and submitted to in the United States."
Lysander Spooner, Essay on The Trial by Jury

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned.

https://www.usdebtclock.org/
Pages: [1]   Go Up