The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blatant Feminist  (Read 2686 times)

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
Blatant Feminist
« on: October 08, 2016, 12:33:43 pm »

Those of you who follow my postings. Know that I have been reading and watching up on Men's Issues lately. I just came up on a article that leads me to believe that all feminism stuff women have been pulling for the past 50 years is true. To the sufferance of men. The real question however is: "What's the cost to Society?" I also believe the bill will also eventually come when the Feminists finish what they started and the party ends, and it will end.

http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/10/06/yahoo-ceo-marissa-mayer-led-illegal-purge-of-male-employees-lawsuit-charges/

Despite what they say, women for the most part prefer to marry men that have at least their income level, preferably higher. If this trend is allowed to continue, all the signs says they will continue, then eventually all the positions in corporations, except for the lowest grunt jobs like warehouse positions, will be filled by women. Women already filled at least most of the middle levels positions in most companies. One reason men have a hard time finding a good paying job.

Mamas, if you have any sons and you care about them, encourage them to strike out on their own to start businesses. Also to seek out non-governmental work, since most government agencies prefer to hire women or minorities.

What does all this have to do with the freedom movement you ask? Consider this, if women grab all the top positions as well as the middle positions in most companies, they get better judgements in the courts favorable to them and rarely to men, most laws nowadays favor women, pretty much exclusively, the questions become: "Why would women give up the powers they have gained?" And if the government have given women the power and status they enjoy, "Who do you think will become the government's biggest defenders?"

Don't get me wrong, I know there are a lot of women that support not only the freedom movement, but also support Men's rights. Just as there are many men that support the feminist's movement and deride what they consider the "so-called Men's Rights Movement". The unfortunate fact is, like the liberals with the bad laws they want, women's have also been passing laws that costs men and, I think, ultimately harm all of America in the long run.

I also recently heard that someone found out that despite all the stuff men face today, women are less happy than men are. Do you really think men are happy?

S.
"Humanity wouldn't so bad if it weren't for the People"   -Me

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." –Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.  - Robert A. Heinlein

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
Re: Blatant Feminist
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 04:54:20 pm »

Do you really think men are happy?

Can't say the question has ever arisen for me. Some people have a greater predilection for happiness than others. It really is a skill, not an imposed condition. Some people base their happiness on inclusion in one group or another, or on the opinions of other people. They have not yes learned the skill of true happiness.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Splash22

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 09:07:41 am »

In the '80's, I began to notice that many sitcoms were presenting the father as a disinterested, out of touch, buffoon.
Of course the "savior" dad at the time was Bill Cosby, and we saw what a lying farce that was.

No where was the depiction of the father who busted his ass every week to put food on the table for his indoctrinated brats, $100.00 sneakers on their recalcitrant little feet, and mom was always played as the hero.

This kinda rankled me back then, having no idea it was part of a great big agenda of the left.
The dynamic was clear, but I thought I was imagining it, as our "father" was not the buffoon and moron depicted on *tv. I was naïve enough to think it was being presented as "comedy"

As society became aware of women not being recognized as contributing human beings, with a totally different but complimentary set of gifts and abilities, the pendulum was shifted to favor the women. Even well after the "women's movement", the attack on men continues in earnest by the left.

*the greatest tool invented for indoctrination of the  masses ever invented.

Just think of all those little jingles you can rattle off the top of your head of products. What you cant consciously recall, is all the other BS that was absorbed.
All those "women's afternoon  talk shows" millions glued themselves to, were target rich environments.
"Sally Jesse, Oprah, Ellen, they understand me!"  Not to mention "the soaps" another immersion in dysfunction portrayed as glamour.
Me, although I was blessed enough to be a stay at home mom, I  found them off putting.. kinda plastic /phony, and was  more than likely  sewing clothes,  reading or digging around the yard with my plants.
~S

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 09:39:50 am »

One of the blessings of being deaf most of my life... I never could understand much on TV when my husband and sons watched... and that was very little. I do remember the gist of one commercial... The song was something to the effect that they wished they were an Oscar Meyer wiener because then everyone would be in love with them. That was 45 years ago.  The mental image of that wouldn't go over well today.  I only remember it because my young sons chose to sing that song endlessly for a while. :)
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

mouse

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 07:25:55 pm »

The song was something to the effect that they wished they were an Oscar Meyer wiener because then everyone would be in love with them. That was 45 years ago.  The mental image of that wouldn't go over well today.  I only remember it because my young sons chose to sing that song endlessly for a while. :)

This has been driving me crazy for a while now.  What is an Oscar Meyer wiener??  (I am guessing it is a brand of spiced sausage - that right).

mouse

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 07:44:13 pm »

All men out there, maybe this is a good thing, you could at last be liberated.  I was discussing this with my 30 year old son and he said "well good, I don't mind being a stay at home dad and taking the kids to school, while she brings in the money" (he was speaking of a future family because I have responsibility for his kids right now, and his ex-wife definitely is not a worker).

One thing I have noticed - it stands out, to me anyway "like a sore thumb" - is the number of dads who take their kids to school and leisurely walk home afterwards, talking of spending their day doing the garden and doing the cooking for when "the wife gets home".  It is a massive increase compared to my day, when my own kids were primary school age and it now seems perfectly acceptable to be a stay-at-home dad.  These guys are not just marking time but seem genuinely interested in the kids, and now make up about 15% of the "school and kindy parents".

Like it or not it seems to be the way the world is going these days.  Still we cannot ignore the fact that women are biologically the child bearers and the child feeders and still pretty few women want to have a baby and go back to work in two weeks leaving the feeding and raising of baby to the father.  I know it was 30++ years ago for me but I always thought I would go back to work soon after my kids were born but when it came to it I didn't want to, and I was only a shorthand typist - hardly a career I could go back to at any time - I knew I would have to look for a job eventually and take what ever job I could get.  I just took the chance in order to feed my kids myself, I thought it was that important.

The huge negative in all this is that governments are getting to be run by women, and men are getting used to appeasing them.  My son said a couple of years ago "there is nothing more dangerous than a policewoman as she has something to prove".  I hate to say that about women but I guess it is true.

jamie

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 10:11:24 pm »

the Birkenhead drill still applies for some.

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 11:10:14 pm »

The song was something to the effect that they wished they were an Oscar Meyer wiener because then everyone would be in love with them. That was 45 years ago.  The mental image of that wouldn't go over well today.  I only remember it because my young sons chose to sing that song endlessly for a while. :)

This has been driving me crazy for a while now.  What is an Oscar Meyer wiener??  (I am guessing it is a brand of spiced sausage - that right).

Mouse,

It's just a brand of hot dogs, that's well known here in the U.S. Although I tend to favor the brands known as Sabretts or Nathan's.

S.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." –Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.  - Robert A. Heinlein

S. Jester

• Sovereign Anarchist
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 11:21:38 pm »

I would add to something Mouse says about being a stay-at-home dad. I've heard that many times the mother, when she had enough time once the baby was old enough, would start an in home business or maybe have a job she could run from her own home office. Well, maybe the Dads could do something like that. Sometimes, when you start a business, it grows, if it grow big enough it'll create jobs so it'll eventually grow out of the home.

Unfortunately with the economy the way it is, with the past couple of decades at least, both parents needed to work to make ends meet, it just going to make for interesting times. Or what Heinlein describes as "The Crazy Years".

S.

Pages: [1]   Go Up