The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Iceland: Political party of anarchists, libertarians, hackers, and computer geek  (Read 814 times)

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty

This should be very interesting to watch.

Iceland: Political party of anarchists, libertarians, hackers, and computer geeks to take power
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/iceland-pirate-party-win-elections/
October 26, 2016

The Free Thought Project   

"In a country continuing to shirk the ordinary, Iceland's Pirate Party -- an amalgamation of anarchists, libertarians, and hackers, who want to ban digital surveillance -- is predicted to win the country's national elections this Saturday. This collection of free-thinkers have upturned the traditional Western political paradigm and hopes to use online public polls to shape governmental policy and end all Internet spying. Although the Pirate Party formed just four years ago, its popularity has skyrocketed -- most likely for unconventional tactics aligning loosely with libertarianism -- the promotion of privacy rights and personal freedoms, and simultaneous shrinking of Big Government." (10/25/16)
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/iceland-pirate-party-win-elections/
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

DiabloLoco

Very interesting indeed. I will be watching this develop.  :popcorn:

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome

Very interesting indeed. I will be watching this develop.  :popcorn:

Me too.  We will have to watch "alternative" news sources though, because I am sure this will be ignored by American mainstream media just like them jailing their crooked bankers and NOT bailing out their banks back in 2008 was ignored too.

"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard
Pages: [1]   Go Up