The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: La Voy Finicum shooting: FBI agent indicted for alleged false statements  (Read 1108 times)

mouse

Ah, draining the swamp, the swamp contains civil servants as well.  Things can never be repaired unless they are first dismantled and cleaned.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2017/06/fbi_agent_indicted_accused_of.html

An FBI agent has been indicted on federal accusations that he lied about firing at Robert "LaVoy" Finicum last year as police arrested the leaders of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge occupation.
The agent will face allegations of making a false statement with intent to obstruct justice, according to sources familiar with the case.
The indictment stems from a more than yearlong investigation by the inspector general of the U.S. Department of Justice. The agent will be identified when he's summoned to appear in U.S. District Court in Portland at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday.

snip

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty

We shall see. Wonder who he pissed off...
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

mouse

It concerns me that  the FBI agent in question is the only one charged, and that he has only been charged with "lying" (about firing on the car) and not ATTEMPTED MURDER as he obviously was guilty of.

The person who fired the shots that Killed Lavoy Finicum has not been charged with murder.  That is what anyone would have expected would happen after an investigation (we were told that this matter has been being investigated) lasting more than a year.  There is obviously more than one person who is guilty on "criminal charges" in this.  Has this "agent" been picked out to take the fall for them all, so nobody else has to?

I thought at first that this was some sort of "holding charge", something to say "look, we've done something", but it has been more than a year since this now, easily time to come up with something more.  Maybe this is just the start, more to follow. 

Thoughts?????

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty

It concerns me that  the FBI agent in question is the only one charged,

Why in the world would you expect anything else? None of these people are going to actually be held accountable for their crimes... by any of the other criminals. Maybe when lamp posts and rope come into fashion, but not before.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM

There were several FBI officers involved in an attempted cover-up of the two shots fired down upon the top of LaVoy's truck as he was stepping out of the truck into the snow. Only one FBI officer has been indicted.
But the FBI did not stop at just shooting at LaVoy while his hands were raised in the air. Nope. They have been following his widow, Jeanette Finicum, around to public meetings where she has been invited to speak, has kept her under surveillance, and have spread lies about her, claiming on social media that she is the wife of an extremist terrorist.
On the afternoon of June 24, 2017, I spent several hours with Jeanette Finicum. We were at G. Edward Griffin's Red Pill Expo in Bozeman, Montana. She gave the closing presentation at the two-day conference, and it was one of the most powerful speeches I've ever heard.
I videod Jeanette's presentation. Please forgive a couple of glitches in which my tripod went to war with me. 25 minutes --

https://youtu.be/_ecFUFfPEyM?t=2m28s

And also, please note that I am trying to do a project to help Mrs. Finicum and her family. I am working with her son, Mitch, and am working also with Adam Ruff of California to get this done for the Finicum family.

https://thementalmilitia.net/2017/07/20/jeanette-finicum-lavoy-brand-tmm/

Salute!
Elias

"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

mouse

Thank you Elias.  You're doing more for the cause of freedom than anything.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM

Thank you Elias.  You're doing more for the cause of freedom than anything.

And I Thank You back, mouse! ;)

Since it's a "Mental" militia, a militia of the mind, I am glad you're here sharing your thoughts, ideas, reports, and vision for freedom.
Just know that you are appreciated, and keep the candle burning.

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up