The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: deep state on the edge of a cliff  (Read 395 times)

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
deep state on the edge of a cliff
« on: July 05, 2018, 10:29:35 pm »

I frankly expected their nefarious plans to take us down on their schedule.  I am doing cartwheels ... okay, a little fist pumping has to suffice at my age... that The Deep State is taking some serious hits into their communal solar plexus.

The video in this link has good news about the pending take-down, and quite encouraging to me, their Plan B said even if the mongo voter fraud put Hitlary in the high chair, the guys on our side had a Plan B.  Ugly, fershur, but they were not going to let her piss in the world's punch bowl without a fight.

https://www.bitterrootbugle.com/2018/07/05/not-pretty-but-really-good-news-nevertheless/
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
Re: deep state on the edge of a cliff
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 05:05:43 am »

the guys on our side had a Plan B.  Ugly, fershur, but they were not going to let her piss in the world's punch bowl without a fight.

"Our side?" Which side is that? Who is us? The politicians and bureaucrats, kings and popes have been pissing in the world's punch bowl for thousands of years. All Hillary wanted was complete control... just like all the rest of them.
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

slidemansailor

• The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 10:38:02 pm »

Ah, dinna watch the video.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 02:37:01 am »

Ah, dinna watch the video.

I can't understand what is said in videos, as you should know by now. Not that it could possibly make any difference to what I posted here.

mouse

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 08:20:32 am »

I watched the video, I am finding videos increasingly difficult to watch- much like ML I think, so I usually try to find text that explains something, but fortunately it has a lot to do with the way the sound on the video is produced and whether or not there is music or background noise.  Fortunately this one was narrated by someone with a clear voice and it was easy to understand.

It is certainly a good-news item and gives a lot of hope.  It's really good so far.  I'll make a final judgement after I've seen more of this (it's after midnight here so it will have to wait until the morning at least - and then it is school holidays so my time will not be my own for the next two weeks.

I read quite a few years ago of this theory, it seemed at the time to make a lot of sense to me, especially when I saw it unfolding exactly as was predicted.  The first clue (for me anyway) was the death of princess Diana, I didn't realise it right away though obviously I realised that there was something earth shatteringly wrong with this incident, particularly with the preposterous story we were being fed at the time about it.  Then shortly after "9.11", it dawned on me that these things were connected "at the hip" and then I saw more and more things unfolding.

I read (about that time) that "9.11" was staged to "produce an excuse and get the people on side",  to destabilise the middle east thereby "stirring the hornets' nest".  Later creating "refugees" and a collective sense of guilt  in the world's population and then 14 years later give "cover" to the story that it was "refugees" who were being sent to invade Europe.

Also it was the last 10 years of the 20th century (or so) that I was reading about "the UN plan to destabilise the family, create racial tension, religious tension, tension between male and female and make perverted sexual practices acceptable - all under the guise of "safety" or "human rights".  Believing that it was all a deliberate plan by the deep state or the UN was always a bit "out there" and pretty much guaranteed to court jokes about "tin foil hats", "paranoia and kookiness".  So there wasn't much written about it.

The theory was that those behind a plan for one world government had a "three stage plan".

1.  "Stir the hornets' nest", destabilise the family, race relations, religious relations, obscure the line between genders etc. and convince everyone that the world had "problems" (global warming) that could only be "solved" by a one-world government and a major change in attitude of the deeply flawed human.

2.  Have the resultant "race war", "religious war" "sexual war" etc. and have "chaos reign" in the world.

3.  The UN steps in and convinces everyone that if they put their faith in a "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT", all problems could be solved, it is then that the "useful idiots" who helped make this all possible ("celebrities", radical politicians, liberal "activists" etc.) will be "disappeared" - taken out and killed - because they are "no longer required" and might "be superfluous" to the one-world order.

I had more or less resigned myself to believing that all this was inevitable.  However, maybe not.  What does anyone else think?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 06:39:34 pm by mouse »

mouse

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 06:55:44 pm »

"Our side?" Which side is that? Who is us? The politicians and bureaucrats, kings and popes have been pissing in the world's punch bowl for thousands of years. All Hillary wanted was complete control... just like all the rest of them.

"Our side" is the ordinary people.  That is "us".  We don't need kings and popes to "lead us out of the mire", we are perfectly capable of "fixing" our own lives.  You can't "sit on the fence", if you wanna fight for freedom you have to do it properly.  Hillary is pure evil (the most horrifying thing I've heard said about her is:  (Listening to a mother and daughter talking about politics) Mother:  "... But Hillary is a criminal ... " Daughter:  "That doesn't matter, she is a woman").  Sure there has been other politicians no worse than Hillary throughout the ages, but they haven't sought to seize power over so many, before.

casca-503

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 09:27:42 pm »

control   is   power    /   power   is   control...../    all   with   political   ambitions  /    agendas   are   evil....my    $.05   worth..../   4--19...casca.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 02:49:53 am »

"Our side" is the ordinary people.  That is "us".

Sorry, but you can't decide that for anyone but yourself.  The lust to control the lives and property of others is the evil, and always has been.

mouse

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 07:32:15 am »

"Our side" is the ordinary people.  That is "us".

Sorry, but you can't decide that for anyone but yourself.  The lust to control the lives and property of others is the evil, and always has been.

Well yeah, I tried to find a way to justify that statement but I have to admit that you are absolutely right.  Sorry.

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 10:13:16 am »

So...  This guy thinks that Trump will appoint someone who will "honor the constitution for decades to come?"

I'll believe that when I see it.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 10:37:17 am »

Well yeah, I tried to find a way to justify that statement but I have to admit that you are absolutely right.  Sorry.

I understand. :) The desire to rationalize something overwhelms most of us at least once in a while. If we believe something "ought" to be... we can figure out a way to justify it if we're not careful. The key is to measure everything by the foundation principles of self ownership and non-aggression first. Without exception.

Tahn L.

• Moderator Group
  • Neither Predator Nor Prey
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 06:56:40 pm »

I understand. :) The desire to rationalize something overwhelms most of us at least once in a while. If we believe something "ought" to be... we can figure out a way to justify it if we're not careful. The key is to measure everything by the foundation principles of self ownership and non-aggression first. Without exception.

The key is to measure everything by the foundation principles of self ownership and non-aggression first. Without exception.

MamaLiberty, Thank you so much for this, for sharing your thoughts on personal responsibility and for the many other important concepts which you have successfully hammered into my hard head. I would not be the libertarian I am today without your teachings.

Thank you sweet sister for your commitment to Liberty, to equal freedoms and for your patience and understanding. You are loved, honored and respected by this old cowboy and hermit critter!

Peace and Love,

Tahn
All human beings have two dogs within them. A good dog and an evil dog. The evil dog is always attacking and fighting the good dog. Which one wins?
The one you feed!
  Native American Story

Government is a meme, woven within a supporting memeplex.

Who ever frames the argument, kicks ass.

From MamaLiberty; "The Price of Liberty (is) self ownership, self control, integrity and non-aggression."

"The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil". MamaLiberty

slidemansailor

• The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2018, 08:52:57 am »

About the time absence of news starts feeling like lack of results, I came across some very nice work from Anonymous.  Some of the Anons track the data from global news sources, one forms it into published spreadsheets and 412 Anon has built this cool tool he uses professionally as a business tool into a nice graphic representation of action against The Deep State.

The Dashboard to all of his tools is here: https://public.tableau.com/profile/nerothehero#!/

From that dashboard you can go to a chart depicting resignations ... people walking away from power and money because it is getting a bit too warm where they worked.

Another click away are the Pedo Arrests. This is certainly the ugly, vulnerable underbelly of the beast. It appears that focusing on these will take a big chunk of the smelliest rot out of The Swamp.  This chart, or interactive set of charts is the most heartening.

The Indictment Dashboard clearly shows California as the tip of this particular spear with Texas in second place. Certainly major seats of corrupt power.

While Lamestream media can pretend nothing is happening, the truth is different - as usual.

Pages: [1]   Go Up