The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Maryland: Cops kill man in his home for resisting gun confiscation  (Read 1469 times)

jamie

Re: Maryland: Cops kill man in his home for resisting gun confiscation
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2018, 11:12:52 pm »

How about the guy who personally executed one at a time 7 thousand Polish prisoners of war by shooting them in the back of the head? It took him 28 days. Would you forgive him? 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 11:20:34 pm by jamie »

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2018, 12:51:51 am »

How about the guy who personally executed one at a time 7 thousand Polish prisoners of war by shooting them in the back of the head? It took him 28 days. Would you forgive him?

Hi jamie;
Thank you for your question. I will try to clarify my premise better as we move forward with this thread. I apologize for not being able to make my point very well. That is my fault, not yours. And it could be that I may never be able to translate properly what I am trying to get across. It is perhaps one of the most evasive metaphysical messages one would ever encounter, so I truly am sorry I can't express it more fully so that it could be grasped by others.

But to answer your question, my answer is "Yes" -- I would forgive him.

The reason I would forgive him is because for my life, personally, it is more important to embrace the spirit of forgiveness than it is to carry forward into the present any vengeance or other aspect of Fear's Thought System. Bearing hatred, grudges, vengeance, resentments, etc., is always of the ego, and therefore is always of Fear's Thought System, and any such mentality prevents me from experiencing Love's Thought System.

It is not that I condone murder or any of the other injustices with which we today are surrounded. What I am trying to do with myself personally is to elevate my mental vibrations to higher planes of frequencies. I am working on that inside myself because I am an old man now and the old body is showing me signs that it will not last forever. That tells me that it is time to prepare my mind for dropping the body in what we call "death". I understand that there is no such thing as death, but there is such a thing as leaving one's earthly flesh-and-blood body behind. By elevating my vibratory frequencies in my own mind I am preparing myself for life's next manifestation of existence, which I'm supposing will be the domain of the "soul", which is of course *not* this physical body, but which at present time is the owner and user of my body.

Here, jamie -- let me offer you one of my musings which happened recently when I stepped outside my door here and happened to have my camera in hand. I was in a peaceful mood as I was standing there on my porch. There was music coming from inside my cabin -- I think maybe it was 528 hertz. I saw a couple of deer walking up to my cabin and turned on the camera. As you will see, I was thinking about "Forgiveness".  (about 12 minutes)

https://youtu.be/o_wUlx2GSz4

jamie, most people feel exactly how you feel, and would never -- could never! -- consider "forgiving" something which is completely "wrong", such as murder. I was the same way for most of my life, but I've found a better way to deal with the injustices of social insanity as borne by the human race. I am trying to share my views about that, but am not able yet to fully express what I'm trying to say. I will continue to try.

I do have an example about what I'm trying to describe here, so I will begin to write that up. It's happening right now, and involves Ammon Bundy and myself. It has to do with my willingness to forgive someone who was being very hurtful to me, and how that forgiveness healed the problem for all concerned. I'll write that up shortly and post it here.
Thank you for reading and commenting!
Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2018, 07:18:44 pm »

To the Thread here --
I am working up a bit of an example of how forgiveness can work to one's own benefit and happiness. That is nearly done, but there is a breaking video just put out about five hours ago (as I write this) which I feel contains several important questions.  This is a half-hour look at my three favorite vibratory fields (Spirit, Soul, and Psyche" -- plus an indepth look into some possibilities being presented by the ongoing evolution of Artificial Intelligence (AI). I think that for anyone interested in the metaphysics of consciousness, this is a must-see.

https://youtu.be/brQPAH6Leyo

Aside -- being published only five hours ago, it already had more than 20,600 views, and that figure is climbing fast. It took me a half-hour to view it, and then another twenty minutes or so to come over here and post the link. I've just looked again and it's grown to more than 30,600 views, which is more than ten thousand views in just this past hour. Having just seen it, I can easily see how it is going viral. Very powerful, and very nicely done. Want to rule out the spiritual aspect of consciousness?  Then you can skip this video. Want to admit that the vibratory planes of spirit exist as an encasement for the vibratory planes of the Soul, which itself exists on vibratory planes of the sub-conscious and conscious realms of Psyche?  Then you'll want to look into the interface of AI and the human spirit, in this really well-done production.

Salute!
Elias

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2018, 08:42:02 pm »

Definite thread jack. 

Elias, you turned this into a spiritual journey... at the beginning of a fork in the road.  Moving from the now to the ethereal.

Dang. Now I have to consider my place in this space .. rather than preserving what I think it is, figure out what and where it really is.

Pardon me while I take some tentative baby steps down this path... While I service my AR10 to keep away monsters that threaten my current space.

If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

jamie

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2018, 09:29:57 pm »

Hi jamie;
Thank you for your question. I will try to clarify my premise better as we move forward with this thread. I apologize for not being able to make my point very well. That is my fault, not yours. And it could be that I may never be able to translate properly what I am trying to get across. It is perhaps one of the most evasive metaphysical messages one would ever encounter, so I truly am sorry I can't express it more fully so that it could be grasped by others.

But to answer your question, my answer is "Yes" -- I would forgive him.

The reason I would forgive him is because for my life, personally, it is more important to embrace the spirit of forgiveness than it is to carry forward into the present any vengeance or other aspect of Fear's Thought System. Bearing hatred, grudges, vengeance, resentments, etc., is always of the ego, and therefore is always of Fear's Thought System, and any such mentality prevents me from experiencing Love's Thought System.

It is not that I condone murder or any of the other injustices with which we today are surrounded. What I am trying to do with myself personally is to elevate my mental vibrations to higher planes of frequencies. I am working on that inside myself because I am an old man now and the old body is showing me signs that it will not last forever. That tells me that it is time to prepare my mind for dropping the body in what we call "death". I understand that there is no such thing as death, but there is such a thing as leaving one's earthly flesh-and-blood body behind. By elevating my vibratory frequencies in my own mind I am preparing myself for life's next manifestation of existence, which I'm supposing will be the domain of the "soul", which is of course *not* this physical body, but which at present time is the owner and user of my body.

Here, jamie -- let me offer you one of my musings which happened recently when I stepped outside my door here and happened to have my camera in hand. I was in a peaceful mood as I was standing there on my porch. There was music coming from inside my cabin -- I think maybe it was 528 hertz. I saw a couple of deer walking up to my cabin and turned on the camera. As you will see, I was thinking about "Forgiveness".  (about 12 minutes)

https://youtu.be/o_wUlx2GSz4

jamie, most people feel exactly how you feel, and would never -- could never! -- consider "forgiving" something which is completely "wrong", such as murder. I was the same way for most of my life, but I've found a better way to deal with the injustices of social insanity as borne by the human race. I am trying to share my views about that, but am not able yet to fully express what I'm trying to say. I will continue to try.

I do have an example about what I'm trying to describe here, so I will begin to write that up. It's happening right now, and involves Ammon Bundy and myself. It has to do with my willingness to forgive someone who was being very hurtful to me, and how that forgiveness healed the problem for all concerned. I'll write that up shortly and post it here.
Thank you for reading and commenting!
Salute!
Elias

Well, forgiveness wouldn't be for me to give someone who did that. If anyone else wants to forgive him that's not my business. 

I understand. We are all mortal and at some point have to prepare for that fact. Stoicism deals a lot with that. Everyone will have to deal with impending death in some way, or not, sooner or later. If you have been lucky enough to live long enough and have time to prepare.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2018, 06:31:49 am »

Definite thread jack. 

Elias, you turned this into a spiritual journey... at the beginning of a fork in the road.  Moving from the now to the ethereal.

Dang. Now I have to consider my place in this space .. rather than preserving what I think it is, figure out what and where it really is.

Pardon me while I take some tentative baby steps down this path... While I service my AR10 to keep away monsters that threaten my current space.

Ack! You caught me!
I'll totally admit that it appears to be a major thread Jack. But maybe it's only a thread Jill.  ;)

Let me try to wriggle out of being caught here in my metaphysical folly.

If I somehow manage to return this thread to its original starting gate, by tying together my meanderings in a meaningful manner, then maybe I shall be Forgiven, yes?  ;)

And to tell you the truth, I may be able to do just that. Allow me please to bring my etheric old mind back down to earth.  We're talking about a murder in which the murderer provoked a citizen at his own door to his home. That provocation was alleged to be "lawful", when in fact it was anything but "lawful".  The murderer was sent there by a governmental office which issued the order. That order was a clear, undebatable infringement of the victim's lawfully-protected "unalienable right" to keep and bear without infringement from any governmental office or agency within the Federal jurisdiction. I feel sure that all good folks reading here can agree that this was murder-by-state.

Further, I think that on the level of the coarse vibratory earth-plane frequencies, we had one or more cop bodies confronting and violating one citizen body, and the cop body who killed the citizen body most certainly is guilty of murder. (He of course will claim that he is not responsible for "following orders". However, we know that he is wrong about that. Unlawful orders are not to be followed by anyone who swore an Oath to the Constitution of the Federal government. That has been cleared up even by one of this Federal government's branches called the Supreme Court.)

My point is that the murdering cop is, on the human body level, required by bona fide law to pay the price for murdering a citizen unlawfully. On my etheric level, I have forgiven him for his deed, but on the physical planes, I certainly insist that the cop be indicted and tried for murder. I also expect and demand that whichever superior officer of whichever office sent the cops, also be tried for murder. And further, to fulfill justice even more properly, the damned-by-God idiot politicians who allowed that piece of paper called a "statute" or a "code annotated" or whatever else they wanted to call it, to pass through the legislative process and actually get itself placed on the "books" for Maryland.  They are as guilty as the superior officer who sent the cop and the cop himself. I say hammer them all in court, and if there is any way, sue their dumb asses individually all the way up the line of guilt to the politicians who voted for that alleged "law". It is treasonous at its heart, and murderous in its intent. The intent? To control a free man or woman who wishes to exercise Constitutionally-protected rights. By "control" I mean to infringe Constitutionally protected rights.

So that is how I see this on the human body's vibratory planes of existence.

But SMS, how, pray, did this come about?  I mean, what has happened since the Founding of this "nation of nations"? Something fishy is going on here, as we now have the entire 20th Century to view on the record and we notice a blatantly corrosive drift of morals which our Founders counted on we the people retaining through all our generations, past and present and yet to come. Haven't we all seen a degradation of the moral fabric of societal life in America over the past nine or ten decades? I think all here will answer that question in the affirmative.

And that brings up (partly) my purpose in waxing metaphysical on this thread. I'm looking at this from 50,000 feet up above the surface of the event. I have a valid question when I ask how it can be that legislators who were elected by American voters (allegedly their votes were legitimate) could dream up a scenario which would send cops to a home in this nation with the express purpose of confiscating a damned gun from a man who has not abused his right to own and bear such gun.  And the fact that the people of Maryland have not risen up in revolt over this absurdity is another indicator that the collective consciousness has indeed been mesmerized, hypnotized, tampered with, implanted, conditioned, trained, deceived, and in other ways abused illegally by forces which deliberately have been involved in what some good writers we all know about call the "deliberate dumbing down of America". Think, Conspiracy. Think, the great tax-exempt foundations which fund the NEA, which determines public school text book content for the unauthorized U.S. Department of Feducation, the Federal Reserve System, Inc., which tampers with crowd control tactics by committing unConstitutional manipulations of the nation's monetary system, and etc etc etc. (Y'all already know the list of travesties.) Lots of forces have come into play over the past hundred years, and I'm thinking that there has been an  onslaught of an immoral, disrespectful, seductive assault on the basic traditional American family, community, and nation's cultural mores including our once wonderful work ethic as individuals.

And that, among myriad other considerations which we could toss in here but shain't because I'm already too long-winded on this point, is a concern which falls into the domain of the Psyche.  Today's cops are heavily brain-washed, their perceptions are tailored to suit a statism which does not reveal itself to them as it truly is, but instead deceives them by challenging them to stand for "the good guys", for "service to the greater community", to be loyal to "The LAW", and then it stresses them, depresses them, gives them tensions unbearable as the cops try to maintain a decent family life for their wives and kids while at the same time having to deal every day with the idiocy produced by progressive value-less codes of irresponsibility championed by the Cultural-Marxist "Long March Through The Institutions" which began decades ago, several generations ago, and has turned America's "youth" into mindless puppets of whatever whim blows through George Soros' head. Or Hitlery Klinton's head. It is MindWar, and it is real, and if we at TMM do not begin to look into the metaphysics of "How" our country has been set adrift on immoral turbulent seas, we will not be able to successfully combat the mindset, the perspective, and the perception of the collective consciousness.

And that is why I deliberately, in cold blood, decided to jerk this thread around a bit, to "hijack" it -- it is just to nudge people reading here to pause and question how it is that we now are seeing what we're reading about in every day's newspapers (and the stuff we're not even being told about by the press and media, such as the DEW assaults on entire communities in California right now).

Any American city right now could be seen as a likely candidate for a major name-change, from, say, St. Louis or Chicago or Boston, etc, to "Somnamall". Because we the people, as evidenced by this shooting at his door of an innocent American by his own damned government, have lost our way, have misplaced something we can't afford to do without, have become robotic-like, somnambulistic sleep-walking meme-repeating vegetable-brained slaves and we don't even know it.

One sure way to wake people up from such comfortable slumbers is to suggest that we forgive that cop for wasting that citizen. What? Ack! did he say "forgive" that cop? OMG!

Talking about the massive threat facing us today won't cut the mustard unless we are willing to take control of our individual minds and begin to regiment our perceptions, our thought systems, our values, and the expressions of our hearts' emotional instincts as natural beings. And that is why I may take this thread yet farther afield before turning it loose. The only weapon we have left, in my opinion, is to affirm Love's Thought System, elevate our perception as far above the physical planes as possible, and affect the collective consciousness of mankind in a positive, transformative, life-sustaining way. I can say that because it's been more than a half-century since the damned-by-God Warren Commission meekly announced that we the people could not know the truth about the assassination of JFK -- and nobody went into revolt over that little slap in the face. Where did the American spirit of freedom get off to, eh?

I'll close with this from about eight years ago, with about ten million views as of today --

https://youtu.be/uZfRaWAtBVg

Salute!
Elias
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 06:50:03 am by Elias Alias »

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2018, 08:49:04 pm »

I added one more view to that video.  Worth the visit.

I have and do forgive people for being who they are. I understand the forces that created them. Even Soros and the Rothschilds are merely acting out their parts.  But if I could snuff them, I would... while forgiving them and me.  We do what we are designed to do.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2018, 06:25:27 am »

But if I could snuff them, I would... while forgiving them and me.  We do what we are designed to do.

Heh! I like the part I copied above. Now you are opening the door for me to elaborate a bit more about forgiveness.
You've hinted about it by stating that you would "forgive them and me", lol. That is a great mental tool, so i'm looking forward to addressing its intrinsic but subtle potential.

However, at just this moment, I can't say more than that I continue to try to compose the next installment on this thread and I do apologize for being buried here and not having already added more. I will get to it, and I thank readers for their patience.

Salute!
Elias

mouse

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2018, 09:43:01 pm »

And it continues and attitudes change, the "anti-gun" mob gets more aggressive and those who profess "I won't back down" think and consider and rationalise (but at the end of the day they are literally forced at GUN POINT to "back down").

Will this actually happen?

Will it succeed?

Will there be a bloodbath?

What about the 4th amendment?  House to house searches clearly violate that.  Come to think of it, so do "traffic stops".

What is to say that you own a firearm to be inspected?

Is there a list somewhere?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/11/nj-state-police-refuse-to-rule-out-house-to-house-enforcement-of-high-capacity-magazine-ban/

On December 10 Breitbart News reported that New Jersey was hours away from making it a felony to possess a magazine holding more than 10 rounds. The law took effect during the midnight hour of Tuesday, December 11.
Breitbart News contacted New Jersey State Police on Monday to ask how they planned to enforce the newly enacted ban. We asked whether they would enforce it on a traffic-stop basis–checking magazines in firearms when they pulled over drivers for speeding, wreckless driving, etc.–or whether they would enforce it by going to house-to-house to check magazine capacity in the firearms New  Jersey residents kept in their homes.

snip

jamie

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2018, 10:59:05 pm »

And it continues and attitudes change, the "anti-gun" mob gets more aggressive and those who profess "I won't back down" think and consider and rationalise (but at the end of the day they are literally forced at GUN POINT to "back down").

Will it succeed?

What about the 4th amendment?  House to house searches clearly violate that.  Come to think of it, so do "traffic stops".

What is to say that you own a firearm to be inspected?

Is there a list somewhere?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/11/nj-state-police-refuse-to-rule-out-house-to-house-enforcement-of-high-capacity-magazine-ban/

On December 10 Breitbart News reported that New Jersey was hours away from making it a felony to possess a magazine holding more than 10 rounds. The law took effect during the midnight hour of Tuesday, December 11.
Breitbart News contacted New Jersey State Police on Monday to ask how they planned to enforce the newly enacted ban. We asked whether they would enforce it on a traffic-stop basis–checking magazines in firearms when they pulled over drivers for speeding, wreckless driving, etc.–or whether they would enforce it by going to house-to-house to check magazine capacity in the firearms New  Jersey residents kept in their homes.

snip

Will it succeed?

You are asking questions that no one can answer.  What usually happens is they go after a soft target.  Someone who has a record of some kind (like anti government posts)  who can then be turned into a bad guy. And the people nod their heads and say Yeah, he deserved it.  The scope and scale of mass door kicking is too much for the bad people anyway.  So it won't happen. The strategy is to induce fear and at the same time keep up the guns are evil propaganda.  Whether it will work in the long run really doesn't matter because as famously said in the long run we'll all be dead.

kirgi07

• Acting as a Curmudgeon unless otherwise specified.
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2018, 11:23:18 am »

Not here,we will not allow it. Ought 7.
If you look like food you will be EATEN.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

jamie

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2018, 06:34:24 pm »

I believe the old saying,  everyone wants to be a tough guy and own up to the woofing until it's time to be a tough guy and own up to the woofing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up