The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jordan Page: Ballad of LaVoy Finicum Studio Version  (Read 262 times)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
Jordan Page: Ballad of LaVoy Finicum Studio Version
« on: December 05, 2018, 07:58:55 am »

I got a call from Jordan page last evening. He has got the studio version of his ballad for LaVoy Finicum now online and ready for distribution. I've just listened to it several times, but already love it. Very nicely done.
I recall when Jordan first recorded that for YouTube. He wrote the song the same day they assassinated LaVoy.  I called him last year to get permission to put that YouTube version on the DVD which TMM was making for Jeanette Finicum, and he gave me permission. But that was a "raw footage" home-version of the song in which Jordan was just sitting on a couch at home singing his heart out. It's on the DVD which Jeanette Finicum is selling at present time, thanks to the help of all here who have sent in money to support that effort. (We've given her so far 125 copies of the DVD, at no charge to her, courtesy of TMM, so I Thank You! And so does Jeanette!)
Now Jordan is going to give half of his sales for this song directly to Jeanette Finicum. Also, he has given the song to Mark Herr, of the Center for Self Governance, who is making the film, 'Dead Man Talking" about LaVoy and the Bundys, in what I personally am referring to as the Ranch Revolution.
Anyway, if anyone here clicks on the link to purchase/download this song, half of your payment will go to Jordan and the other half will go to Jeanette Finicum.  That is awesome of Jordan. Here is Jordan's email to me last night --

Lavoy Finicum was an American rancher who spoke out against a tyrannical system and was assassinated by federal agents. His life is the subject of a new documentary film "Dead Man Talking" and the new single from liberty musician Jordan Page: "The Ballad of Lavoy Finicum" is featured in the film.
Jordan Page is an American songwriter and patriot who wrote this powerful country western song the night Lavoy was killed on January 26th, 2016. He has just released it for sale worldwide and is donating 50% of the sales to Lavoy's widow Jeanette to fight her federal court case for justice.

The song is available on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play, and more. The link below is best. Thank you for supporting this cause and God bless all the cowboys who stand for freedom.

www.cdbaby.com/cd/jordanpage7

Visit www.jordanpagemusic.com for more details

The key link again --  www.cdbaby.com/cd/jordanpage7

Let's all pitch in, dig on Jordan's music (which is awesome!), and support liberty in this darkening world by downloading this song. It's just a tad more costly than "free". Check it out.
Thanks all,
Salute!
Elias

"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up