The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: France in civil war  (Read 1361 times)

jamie

Re: France in civil war
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2019, 02:41:08 am »

Excellent video.  Well worth spending time to watch.

However, I'm wondering about a couple of things:

First, Polly's source seemed to be quite adamant that the French police never used "live" ammunition against the yellow vest protestors, but this news that I posted about two weeks ago said otherwise.  Am I missing something?  Or just plain stupid?

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/01/15/french-police-caught-brandishing-live-firearms-yellow-vest-protest/

Also, the part in the video where it had a spokesman talking about police suicides and how no deaths or injuries were their fault as they didn't get to see the "big picture", and he concluded that they were upset at what they were "MADE to do".

Well, I'm gonna be really harsh and say that I have found that that is a "child thing", a child will often do something annoying and then claim "he MADE me do it" (indicating another child).  I have tried to impress upon them "nobody can ever MAKE you do anything".

I like her comment about "laws" and "rules".  I guess I don't have to reiterate that there are only a few actual "laws" and the rest are "rules".  Of course workplaces and families can make "rules" - for themselves of course - but no one (particularly governments) can make "laws".

You can always bet that truth is the first casualty.  It is childish for someone to say "he made me do it".

Looks like there is finally the inevitable backlash.  The Red Scarves.  Probably like the anti communist org set up by  lenin.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47022456

'Red scarves' march in Paris against yellow-vest violence

A group calling itself the red scarves has held a march in Paris to counter weeks of anti-government protests by the yellow-vest movement.

The "foulards rouges" are demanding an end to the violence witnessed at yellow-vest (gilets jaunes) rallies.

The gilets jaunes movement grew out of fuel tax protests in November.

It now embraces wider discontent with President Emmanuel Macron and has seen some of the most serious street violence in Paris since 1968.

But the weeks of TV footage showing clashes with riot police and damage to public monuments have triggered a counter-movement. The red scarves now have about 21,000 followers on Facebook.

mouse

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2019, 05:50:36 am »

Well (my paranoia is setting in here), the "red scarf" movement or "foulards rouges", is, I think, nothing more than a desperate play by Macron to pretend to the French public - and the rest of the world - that there is strong opposition to "gilets jaunes".

Ah, what triggered my paranoia?  Totally crazy maybe, but there is (to me anyway) something decidedly telling about the "name" (notice the inverted commas?)  "Foulards rouges"  - "red fools" perhaps?  And the guy "in charge of their security", "RETARDO", really?

Also, as Polly says on the video "who goes out and marches in support of their leaders, right?"  Someone called "retardo" perhaps?

Also "Foulards rouges" (coincidentally perhaps) is also the name of a French wine (or maybe it is the name of the company making the wine).  I know this because we live in a wine making and grape growing area, and EVERYTHING round here is centred around grapes and wine. 

I could be totally wrong but I think it is a brilliant move by Macron to ridicule the whole thing and convince those who are still "sitting on the fence" that he really is in charge and no "uppity high-vis wearing proletariat is gonna upstage ME, me the great jupiterian and saviour of the world".

As for 21000 followers on facebook, well if someone says they "support" the "red scarf" movement, on facebook, and repeats that post 10 times, it is counted as "10 people supporting the red scarfs".  Here's a link to an article about "yellow vests" and facebook from December, read it and you might get an idea of how this works.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20181212/conspiracy-theories-flood-yellow-vest-facebook-pages-in-wake-of-strasbourg-attack

Just my 2c worth (I'd use the emoji but I think this old computer doesn't support them any more).
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 05:54:33 am by mouse »

mouse

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2019, 06:08:47 am »

Ah, and there's more; attacks by the "European Gendarmerie force" (sure, not a "European army as such, but a militarised European, pro-EU police force).  These people will kill without a second thought because MOST OF THEM ARE PROBABLY NOT EVEN FRENCH.

https://www.infowars.com/watch/?video=5c4f993c187ef30017a79638

(Ok, you may not trust Alex Jones' stuff, but I've got no more time to check up on it and I'll plead lack of time as it's really, really late here.  However, everyone should actually look at other sources as well because I am sure that everything said here can be verified elsewhere)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 06:24:17 am by mouse »

jamie

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2019, 08:56:24 pm »

:twocents:
Well (my paranoia is setting in here), the "red scarf" movement or "foulards rouges", is, I think, nothing more than a desperate play by Macron to pretend to the French public - and the rest of the world - that there is strong opposition to "gilets jaunes".

Ah, what triggered my paranoia?  Totally crazy maybe, but there is (to me anyway) something decidedly telling about the "name" (notice the inverted commas?)  "Foulards rouges"  - "red fools" perhaps?  And the guy "in charge of their security", "RETARDO", really?

Also, as Polly says on the video "who goes out and marches in support of their leaders, right?"  Someone called "retardo" perhaps?

Also "Foulards rouges" (coincidentally perhaps) is also the name of a French wine (or maybe it is the name of the company making the wine).  I know this because we live in a wine making and grape growing area, and EVERYTHING round here is centred around grapes and wine. 

I could be totally wrong but I think it is a brilliant move by Macron to ridicule the whole thing and convince those who are still "sitting on the fence" that he really is in charge and no "uppity high-vis wearing proletariat is gonna upstage ME, me the great jupiterian and saviour of the world".

As for 21000 followers on facebook, well if someone says they "support" the "red scarf" movement, on facebook, and repeats that post 10 times, it is counted as "10 people supporting the red scarfs".  Here's a link to an article about "yellow vests" and facebook from December, read it and you might get an idea of how this works.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20181212/conspiracy-theories-flood-yellow-vest-facebook-pages-in-wake-of-strasbourg-attack

Just my 2c worth (I'd use the emoji but I think this old computer doesn't support them any more).

:twocents: :twocents:  Here you go Mouse your 2c and mine

mouse

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2019, 11:00:13 pm »

Well, the 17th week of protest.  And gee, you might think that Alexandria Occasio-Cortez is a batshit crazy freak, but Macron (who also thinks he's the boss, just like AOC famously said) has got the arrogance AND the power and wants to impose his personal agenda on everyone, but in this article they're going on about "a proposed gas tax" as if that was the antagonist for the yellow vest protests to start with, we must realise that this gas tax hike was A VERY SMALL PART OF IT AND NEVER THE WHOLE REASON.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/03/11/emmanuel-macron-climate-change/

French President Emmanuel Macron is planning a sweeping energy and climate legislative package months after “yellow vest” protests ignited across the country over a proposed gas tax hike.
The French government is putting the final touches on the legislation before releasing it, replacing vague goals with more concrete proposals. Around the country, demonstrations against high living costs and heavy taxes continue, though enthusiasm has waned since the protests began in mid-November, Reuters reports.

snip

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2019, 10:11:19 pm »

The French actually have a beaurocracy for protecting the purity of the French language. To say real Frenchmen are proud of their heritage is putting it mildly.  The assaults they have endured have been relentless.

FED UP finally exploded.  Yay Frogs!  Don't stop.  Win this one, however you have to.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2019, 03:31:57 am »

I would say that all peoples everywhere have real human lives to live, and that in most cases ifnot all their own danged governments seem to get in the way. I'd like to see a general downsizing and dis-empowerment of all governments everywhere, beginning with our own. I hope the French people are able to get their government under their control. I also hope that their example with these protests leads other people around the world to consider their options.

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

mouse

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2019, 08:24:28 pm »

Ooh, now:  "French prime minister bans 'Yellow Vest' demonstrations on Champs Elysees amid renewed violent protests"  or TO SAVE MACRON'S HORRIBLE REGIME

IN THE EIGHTEENTH WEEK:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/french-president-macron-considering-banning-demonstrations-on-champs-elysees-amid-renewed-violent-protests

French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe announced Monday that "Yellow Vest" demonstrations will no longer be allowed in the Champs Elysees after protesters caused chaos in the tourist-heavy area over the weekend.
The Champs Elysees is not the only area where demonstrations will be banned moving forward. Protesters will not be permitted to gather in many of the neighborhoods that have been most impacted in Paris, Bordeaux and Toulouse by "Yellow Vest" activists for an unspecified period of time, Philippe said Monday. He also added that Paris police chief Michel Dulpuech will be replaced this week by prefect Didier Lallement.

snip

Yep.  Just what Nero or Tiberius would have done.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2019, 08:50:31 pm »

Ooh, now:  "French prime minister bans 'Yellow Vest' demonstrations on Champs Elysees amid renewed violent protests"  or TO SAVE MACRON'S HORRIBLE REGIME

IN THE EIGHTEENTH WEEK:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/french-president-macron-considering-banning-demonstrations-on-champs-elysees-amid-renewed-violent-protests

French Prime Minister Edouard Philippe announced Monday that "Yellow Vest" demonstrations will no longer be allowed in the Champs Elysees after protesters caused chaos in the tourist-heavy area over the weekend.
The Champs Elysees is not the only area where demonstrations will be banned moving forward. Protesters will not be permitted to gather in many of the neighborhoods that have been most impacted in Paris, Bordeaux and Toulouse by "Yellow Vest" activists for an unspecified period of time, Philippe said Monday. He also added that Paris police chief Michel Dulpuech will be replaced this week by prefect Didier Lallement.

snip

Yep.  Just what Nero or Tiberius would have done.

I have heard that state-sponsored provocateurs are involved in creating the violence -- an old trick of governments to make peaceful demonstrations appear to be endorsing violence.
Power never gives up, and will often do unspeakable tricks to retain its standing in authority.

Salute!
Elias

jamie

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2019, 11:05:25 pm »

from  z man a discouraging analysis ties the yellow vests with co opting the tea party

http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=16880

For a time, it looked as if the “yellow vests” revolt was going to shakeup French politics by legitimizing populist issues. The protests were mainly focused on economic issues, but those issues are the sorts of things that highlight the divide between the cosmopolitan ruling class and the general public. That is the heart of the great political divide in the current age. The ruling class and its supporters are living a fantasy life paid for in a million small ways by the unorganized and ignored masses making up the general public.

That’s really what the yellow vest protesters were about initially. As is always the case with revolts, what got them in the streets were the little things, but those little things were symbolic of the bigger problem. The yellow vest originated from the nutty law that requires all French drivers to keep a yellow safety vest in their car. Whether or not having such a thing is a good idea is not really the point. It is the symbol of elite attitudes that result in the proliferation of thousands of such laws.

Half a year on now and it looks like the yellow vest revolt has followed the same arc as all previous efforts to oppose the prevailing order. In France the protest culture is a part of the political system. It’s not just a left-wing phenomenon, like it is in America. It’s how the political factions rally support and press their case to the public. A populist movement joining the system offered some hope that a genuine alternative could emerge. Instead, it appears that the establishment has found a way to corrupt and de-legitimize it.

cont at  link

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2019, 01:22:39 am »

I recall the golden psychedelic underground counter-culture peace-love-and-dope anti-war movement of the 1960s and early-to-mid 1970s, which grew fantastically without any Wall Street advertising -- it grew out of the insanity of the political class and the idiocy of the Viet Nam war.
And then --- And then --- And then I started seeing, by early 1970s, Sears & Roebuck stores across America selling halter tops and bell-bottom jeans....

Wall Street literally bought the underground movement when that movement grew into mainstream.

I'll say this -- anyone who expects to find full freedom and genuine self-ownership (which is the only true freedom) by looking at the facade of the collective human world instead of looking within oneself is as easily duped out of freedom as the avid "Q" followers are today.

Freedom starts at the individual level, inside one's own mental states, which is why there is the basic idea of a "Mental" militia, an order of (and discipline of) self-ownership that is effectively regimenting one's thoughts by discerning, choosing, and regulating the content of one's mental states.  Objective Awareness is like a commanding militia general -- it is the key to opening the cosmic door to total fulfillment. Looking outside to any "movement", to any "leader", to any system, to any philosophy, to any religion, to any external authority, is but a delay maneuver by a soul which has been deceived by its own inherent ego.

Holding a vision of the ideal "society" is itself a distraction. Anyone wanting to know about distractions should simply view this brief little vid -- 

https://youtu.be/a_RcNmWZGJc

;)
Salute!
Elias

mouse

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2019, 10:20:38 pm »

Hmmn, 24th weekend:

https://www.infowars.com/video-french-football-fans-chant-fuck-you-macron/

A video clip shows PSG supporters vociferously chanting the insult during last night’s game with Rennes in St. Denis.
According to reports, Macron’s presence at the match had to be very carefully handled so he wouldn’t draw attention to himself and elicit a chorus of boos from the entire stadium.

“Everything had been put in place to save him a shower of whistles, in a more than tense political and social context,” reported RMC Sport, adding that Macron’s presence was not announced to fans.
The end of the clip also shows a Rennes staff member refusing to shake Macron’s hand.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2019, 12:57:49 am »

Hmmn, 24th weekend:

https://www.infowars.com/video-french-football-fans-chant-fuck-you-macron/

A video clip shows PSG supporters vociferously chanting the insult during last night’s game with Rennes in St. Denis.
According to reports, Macron’s presence at the match had to be very carefully handled so he wouldn’t draw attention to himself and elicit a chorus of boos from the entire stadium.

“Everything had been put in place to save him a shower of whistles, in a more than tense political and social context,” reported RMC Sport, adding that Macron’s presence was not announced to fans.
The end of the clip also shows a Rennes staff member refusing to shake Macron’s hand.

Yo, mouse --
The Voluntaryist movement, started by Carl Watner and Wendy McElroy way back in the 1980s, shares an observation that if any people (of any land) simply turn their backs on their (alleged) government, and walk away, that danged government will fall of its own dead weight.
To my way of seeing things, so long as people believe in, and accept, an authority coming from any external man-made government, (meaning of course any source of authority outside that inherent authority born with and within each soul's entry to the earth planes), people will continue to replace one government with another version, one politician with another, one system of control to which they expect thsmselves to be subjected as subjects of, and therefore controllable by, mankind will continue to bear the discomfort of supporting governments.
I am pleased that the Yellow Vests are continuing to express their distaste and disgust with Macron, but would love to see the French and every other society around the globe elevate their respective waking states to the point in awareness which would let them see clearly that by extending one's sovereignty from one's heart and soul outward, out of the self, into the pool of the collective sovereignty of all souls within a country is the very act which creates governments and is therefore the opposite of foundational freedom within the human family on earth. We "will" ourselves to create, support, and submit to "governments". We do not necessarily have to do that. ;)

But can we even imagine how differently our world would be today if all peoples everywhere envisioned their countries as being the land and the people who live and work out their lives on that land, instead of worshipfully presuming that their land should have a damned government and seeing that manufactured government as their country?

I'd say that in that case there would be a huge improvement in individuals toward accepting full responsibility for their lives and their families. That could happen, and a far-reaching peace and prosperity would mark once again their land and all their good neighbors dwelling on that land. (But even as with Thoreau, I feel mankind has not evolved enough in present time to be able to handle such a vision of freedom, so obviously mankind is not ready to be free. So I'm not expecting any miracles or transformations any time soon. sigh)

Salute!
Elias

mouse

« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2019, 07:10:25 pm »

And it continues, week 28 and Macron digs himself in further, against the will of the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Otx9o1gfMRs

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up