The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: islamization  (Read 109 times)

jamie

islamization
« on: January 12, 2019, 03:06:32 am »

A few years ago some guy posted about the dangers of islamization.   He was roundly condemned.  I was one of them.  I have changed my mind. He talked about dhimmi and several other aspects of the political military movement that masquerades as a religion.

My experience in muslim countries confirms the opinion. Unfortunately live and let live doesn't work with islam.

Here is  a six minute video that explains why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdNJtMkt0w4&t=2s&list=LL8FPWShPpNKjCTr4DYDOmlw&index=2
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 03:10:00 am by jamie »

mouse

Re: islamization
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 05:28:16 am »

Interesting "Turkey or Syria, those countries were Christian before they were Islamic", in 100 years or so people will be saying "UK or Sweden, those countries were Christian before they were Islamic" and the reader will be thinking "Gee, I hadn't realised that".

I must confess that I was one who condemned people for talking about "the dangers of Islamification", and I have also changed my mind since doing a bit of research on the subject.

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 10:43:52 pm »

If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

casca-503

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 03:21:22 am »

100%   agree.....    islam  NOT  A   RELIGION .....

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 06:50:03 pm »

Islam IS a religion, and a very potent spiritual practice. I did five times prayer, without the cultural component, for two years. I decided that it was too sharp a tool for my liking, so I backed off to my less intense meditation practice.

Had I been younger, and less acquainted with the darkness inside, and had an evil person strapped a bomb on me and promised me virgins in heaven, I might have killed people. Fortunately, that was not the case, and I stopped the practice.

But in many Middle Eastern countries, Islam is also a political ideology that aims to take over the world. THAT is very dangerous.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

kirgi07

• Moderator Group
  • Acting as a Curmudgeon unless otherwise specified.
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 11:46:14 am »

Islam is a socio/economic/religious/military/legal entity.They are a society that is like the Borg,they will NOT assimilate and thru demographics in Europe will out bred and out vote them in 20yrs+/-.I'm sorry folk,Islam is a real world threat. Ought 7.
If you look like food you will be EATEN.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
Pages: [1]   Go Up