The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Opening My New Online Jewelry Store  (Read 1965 times)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
Opening My New Online Jewelry Store
« on: January 16, 2019, 05:14:49 pm »

During the first week of February 2019 I will open my online store for the Silver Seeds of Liberty line of ladies earrings. This store marks my successful transition from trying to make a living as a writer for the liberty movement into my life-long trade as a jewelry designer, gold sculptor, diamond setter, and colored gemstone designer.

It has been a long time coming, and I could still use a little support by way of sales before I officially open the store to the public at large. Once this store is open and generating a cash flow, I will be able to fund this forum as well as the national website -- and -- new Psy-Op programs, of which Silver Seeds of Liberty is the first and possibly the most dynamic.  I'm seeing this store as a Psy-Op because the theme of the new line of ladies earrings is all about self-ownership, with self-ownership being the opposite of slavery.
Today's popular movement to decriminalize and/or legalize marijuana is a direct blow against the Empire, which with no authorization whatsoever in its Constitution, has decided that it (the gubmint) shall own our bodies and thereby tell us what we can and cannot put into our bodies.  That's right -- there is no Constitutional authorization or enumerated power for the Federal government to own any citizen's body. Yet each time the government arrests a citizen for smoking some marijuana, that government is asserting ownership over one's body.

Therefore, Silver Seeds of Liberty seeks to popularize the enjoyable and beneficial use of marijuana by doing something which no other jewelry designer in America is doing -- which is to cast pot seeds into solid sterling silver and using those silver seeds as appointments in earring designs.

Those reading here who want to help me launch the new store are invited to take a peek at --

https://silverseedsofliberty.com/

To see all ten of the current designs, click on "Shop" at top of the page. More designs are already done and are awaiting photography so they can be added to the store's inventory.

The store is functional now. I would love to see someone purchase a pair of earrings before we open the store, just to see if there are any glitches we need to work through.  It would be really helpful if several of you want to show support for this project by purchasing a pair of earrings.

But additionally, I would love to hear your thoughts and critiques about the store in general.

Thanks All,
Salute!
Elias Alias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
Re: Opening My New Online Jewelry Store
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 06:37:51 pm »

Glad to see Silver Seeds of Liberty getting close to doing business. May you sell tens of thousands, in the first year!
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 06:59:39 pm »

Glad to see Silver Seeds of Liberty getting close to doing business. May you sell tens of thousands, in the first year!

Thank you Bill. 
I do believe that the line will appeal to a very large market, and I do have potential affiliates lined up and waiting for me to give them the "go-ahead".  This idea could be explosive, so I've prepared for that possibility in case things get lively before I could handle the traffic. We're getting all set now.
A successful store operation will benefit TMM very nicely -- and -- it will also help combat the idiocy of our federal government's so-called "war on drugs", which the government has used to build the police state.
Hope you're stayin' warm up there. We're a bit on the chilly side over here. ;)
Salute!
Elias

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 07:22:47 pm »

It's January in Vermont. Temps near zero in the mornings early in the week, a little warmer today. Expected below zero lows on Sunday and Monday nights. Lots of layers. Arctic mittens. Wool socks under 1/4" of wool felt inside my Steger Mukluks.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 10:44:11 pm »

It's January in Vermont. Temps near zero in the mornings early in the week, a little warmer today. Expected below zero lows on Sunday and Monday nights. Lots of layers. Arctic mittens. Wool socks under 1/4" of wool felt inside my Steger Mukluks.

Oh wow! Sheesh, Bill! Youse guys are colder than us'ns over here in Montana. We're at least up in double digits.
I guess the good news is that half of January is already behind us, yes? ;)
Salute!

casca-503

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 07:57:42 pm »

we   get   lot  of   same   temps   /   weather  /   over   here   in   Maine   also....

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2019, 08:29:25 pm »

we   get   lot  of   same   temps   /   weather  /   over   here   in   Maine   also....

Yeah, but you guys have a lot more seagull shit on your beaches than Vermont does, lol!

casca-503

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2019, 11:57:47 pm »

true....true...   &   true....but   more  people  here   than   cows  .....  /   we   also   have   lot   of   trees   /   big   forests.....

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2019, 01:47:59 am »

Well, let's get back to talking about Silver Seeds of Liberty on this thread, yes?  ;)

Who has any comment about the fact that I am the only person in America who is casting marijuana seeds into sterling silver as appointments on jewelry designs? That's the topic on which I need feedback.

Can anyone figure out that this Silver Seeds of Liberty idea is actually a strong Psy-Op to help smash the war on drugs, and thereby pull the police-state rug out from under the idiotic federal government?

I'd also like to know what anyone could say that would help me improve this new operation.
And it would be very helpful if anyone would go to the store and buy a pair of these ladies earrings. There is a reason I'm offering this sneak peek to TMM forum members only at first....

Thanks one and all,
Salute!
Elias Alias

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2019, 02:00:18 pm »

The store is open now and working very well. Our software for commerce is excellent, thanks to Bill and Medicine Hawk.
Some of our TMM friends will be distributing Silver Seeds of Liberty cards at Anarchapulco in middle of February 2019, and two TMMers will be there wearing Silver Seeds of Liberty earrings.
So I am read to start taking sales and am hoping some reading here will want to help this store launch by purchasing a pair or earrings.
Just know -- TMM will benefit greatly from this retail store's activity. Thanks!

https://silverseedsofliberty.com/shop/

Salute!
Elias

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2019, 08:36:51 pm »

Updating on February 09 2019 --

Claire Wolfe has blogged the store again. She told me today that she wants to do an interview with me about Silver Seeds of Liberty. She truly is a visionary young lady!  ;)

https://www.clairewolfe.com/blog/2019/02/09/silver-seeds-of-liberty-shop-now-open/

Salute!
Elias Alias

casca-503

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2019, 12:59:31 am »

wish   you    much   success    brother.....if    the    wife     wore    jewelry,    i'd    be    shoppin,    but    she    does   not.....so....all    ya    git   is    my    best    &    true    wishes    for    a   good    gig.....carry   on.....

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2019, 03:05:06 am »

wish   you    much   success    brother.....if    the    wife     wore    jewelry,    i'd    be    shoppin,    but    she    does   not.....so....all    ya    git   is    my    best    &    true    wishes    for    a   good    gig.....carry   on.....

Thanks, Brother!
I certainly and perfectly well understand. Send your wife my best regards.
And actually, I don't wear earrings either, so I've not bought any for myself, lol!  ;)

Salute!
Elias

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2019, 03:22:43 am »

I just read over this whole thread.
I'm really embarrassed that i've not been able to inspire even one TMMer here to make a purchase -- but worse, only Bill and casca-503 even bothered to post to this thread.
I'm sure it's my fault,  but no matter. If I feel sorta "shunned", that's okay too. Any way anyone looks at it, I'm the guy who named this forum and the first forum way back in 1999. Shunning me at my own danged place will not bother me, but it does surprise me. But I'm filled with love for all who have ever supported TMM, and am glad that over the years many thousands of folks have left their tracks on the thread trails around this old place. Not too bad for an old fool who no one seems to like. ;)
Come this December 2019, I will celebrate with Bill, Tahn, Medicine Hawk, mouse, and a few others here, the 20th anniversary of The Mental Militia. Yep, it's been online in one format or another for dang near 20 years. By the time December 2019 rolls around, I will have a cash flow from Silver Seeds of Liberty with which to develop The Mental Militia more fully. I'm a goddam ol' Marine war veteran. Did anyone here really think I'd just give up and go away? ;)

Peace and Liberty to all of Ye,
Salute!
Elias

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2019, 10:29:14 am »

The first post in this forum, back before I converted it from another BBS system, IIRC, was in 2003, by "Walter", aka Bark. Elias chimed in shortly thereafter.

https://secure.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=2.0

I've been maintaining thementalmilitia.com since 2007:

Code: [Select]
Domain Name: THEMENTALMILITIA.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1208780802_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2018-09-04T09:04:07Z
Creation Date: 2007-09-10T14:48:39Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-09-10T14:48:39Z

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up