The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Claire Wolfe Loves Silver Seeds of Liberty  (Read 1194 times)

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
Claire Wolfe Loves Silver Seeds of Liberty
« on: January 01, 2019, 07:05:15 am »

I am happily stoked.
Last month I mailed samples of the Silver Seeds of Liberty to some friends who I am hoping will help spread the word about my new online store once I open it to the public in February, 2019.

Claire Wolfe has posted her reactions to the jewelry samples I sent to her, and I am very pleased that she likes the samples.

Her blog post is here --  just scroll down below the pastries to see her excitement for these earrings --
https://www.clairewolfe.com/blog/2018/12/29/christmas-just-keeps-on-coming/

Salute!
Elias Alias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
Re: Claire Wolfe Loves Silver Seeds of Liberty
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 05:33:42 pm »

Well, this is a thread which has not appealed to enough people to elicit a single comment. But at least a few people have opened it, so that's encouraging.

For those who may want to know more about this project, I've announced it elsewhere in our forums --

https://secure.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php?topic=36571.0

Maybe readers will respond better to that post than to this one. Be that as it may, I am pleased to offer TMMers first peek at the new online jewelry store which will soon enough become very widely known across the country and in Canada. So, TMMers one and all, please check it out at the above link and know that y'all have got the first invitation to the store.  I'd like to hear reactions across the board, both good and bad, and especially would like to hear any suggestions y'all may have. Thanks, All!
Salute!
Elias Alias

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 06:36:03 pm »

Sorry to have not waxed eloquent. It's old news to me, since I look at the not-yet-open-for-business web site that displays them nearly every day, just to ensure that it's working.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 06:52:02 pm »

Sorry to have not waxed eloquent. It's old news to me, since I look at the not-yet-open-for-business web site that displays them nearly every day, just to ensure that it's working.

Thanks Bill, for all you do.
You are truly appreciated.
We are drawing close now to opening the store to the public, and it's exciting. We only have a few minor things to get done, with the most difficult one being teaching myself how to work this new camera I just got so I can improve the photos at the store's site. Once the pics are send to MedicineHawk for posting, we'll be ready to go.
I was hoping for more excitement from TMMers because of what this project is designed to accomplish. Claire knows, and knew instantly when I showed her the first sign of silver seeds. Wendy knew immediately, and so did Cynthia. But apparently I need to lay out the idea more completely for readers here at TMM's forums. It is actually a Psy-Op against the police state's so-called "War on Drugs".  I'll try to write up something that can maybe clarify that, so others reading here can grok.
Thanks Bill;
Blessings!
Elias

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2019, 08:31:59 pm »

Heh! Yes,  Bill, you are the most dependable I.T. guy I've ever known.  I'll tell you what -- I have been hoping that there would be some support here, at least some excitement about the project. After all, if the project can make a living for me I can develop TMM to higher levels. But I guess the few who remain here don't see any need for improvements in TMM's web operations. Well, at least you and I do, so that shall be enough.

But I'm pleased to note for you that Claire Wolfe has blogged about this today, and will interview me for an extensive blog post very shortly.

https://www.clairewolfe.com/blog/2019/02/09/silver-seeds-of-liberty-shop-now-open/

Claire is very excited about the project, as you and I also are, because she can see the project as a Psy-Op for a very worthy cause. Bless her for that.

Bill, I also have some more good news. Josh Sigurdson of World Alternative Media contacted me today and is very excited about the project. I told him that when he interviewed Cynthia McKinney this past June 2018 in Spokane, Cynthia was wearing a pair of Silver Seeds of Liberty "Lotus Petal" hoops, and also told him to see more of our earrings when he talks with her next week at Anarchapulco. When Josh interviewed her in June, he posted that interview and it now has more than two hundred thousand views on YouTube. He has over a hundred thousand subscribers to his channel, so the views are already more than double his subscriber count.

https://youtu.be/HLBqlXmROI8

What's cool about that is that he is excited to do a video interview with me about Silver Seeds of Liberty! Yay! That will happen shortly after he returns from Anarchapulco. And Bill, that should be all I need to get the project up and running strong. Which means I'll be able to throw some good news your way much more frequently. I want to thank you, Bill, for keeping the candle lit all these years.
Salute!
Elias
Pages: [1]   Go Up