The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Democrats tried to hack voter registration site  (Read 3302 times)

Byte Me

Re: Democrats tried to hack voter registration site
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2019, 10:47:50 am »

They're also trying to stop people from carrying weapons in part of the New Hampshire state house, but all is not going to plan! ..

I think the ringleader of the resistance is a guy who has joined my open carry litter pickups around Manchester  :)

NH: Lawmakers to defy House chamber gun ban
https://www.concordmonitor.com/Group-of-New-Hampshire-lawmakers-vow-to-resist-House-gun-ban-22616660   

Also:  Why can I reply but not post?      Reintroducing myself, I'm still dave ridley and  have been posting here off and on since around 2005...maybe my screen name was DadaOrwell before.  I couldn't reaccess my account, so I formed a new one.

Great to see you here Dave!  Never realized you were DadaOrwell.  I need to pay better attention.

Like what you're doing in NH also.  Keep at it.
They'll vote themselves free at about the same time they spend themselves rich. - MamaLiberty

RidleyReport

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2019, 05:49:04 pm »

One of the nh state reps who i think promised to keep carrying ... has reportedly now been banned from exercising his first amendment rights as well.  But of course that is making the authoritarians look more and more like the bad guys.

From state rep John Burt's facebook post 1/17 roughly:

"Attention Pro Second Amendment folks. I need help. I need people with video cameras to help me. Please Share.

Anti Gun bills are coming to the House Criminal Justice committee and the Chair today has BANNED me from taking videos or photos from my seat. See video below.

I told him I will still take them. He went and brought the Speaker in to the committee which the Speaker said, If I keep taking pictures the committee can and will take a vote to remove me by force if needed.

The chair last term sat next to me and took several pictures. Picture 2 - 6 are the pictures I took this week. Many Reps takes pictures. This is to stop the Anti Gun bills from being posted on Youtube for the NH citizens to see. Please help me.

Do not get me wrong, I like the Chair and the Speaker but what they are doing is wrong. This is the first time I have ever heard of anyone being banned from taking a video or pictures at the NH State House.

Here is the video of the vote. Watch what Rep Welch said at minute 4:40. Thank you Michael Yakubovich for the video.
View: https://youtu.be/n8FUxkGGQoU
Want freedom? Move to New Hampshire!
http://FreeStateProject.org

RidleyReport

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2019, 05:49:35 pm »

thanks for the kind words guys!

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2019, 06:46:24 pm »

I sorta think that any governing body should be totally transparent and have citizen oversight, including citizens present with cameras.  Bureaucratic secrecy is a major problem already. The closer to local we are, the more transparency we can effectively preserve, if we talk about this subject amongst friends and neighbors. All things we do can help activists like RidleyReport shine a light on public malfeasance, evasion, obfuscation, and deception. It's a "Jefferson" sort of thing. ;)

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

RidleyReport

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2019, 09:18:24 am »

I guess you could say cameras led to the defeat of Belgrade in the balkan wars.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2019, 01:29:18 pm »

I guess you could say cameras led to the defeat of Belgrade in the balkan wars.
Well, I can tell you this from knowing and meeting her myself eight years ago -- Jennifer "Jade" Jones of Arizona put it this way --  "The camera is the gun for the second American revolution".

;)

Salute!

RidleyReport

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2019, 01:57:20 pm »

"don't get mad, get video"

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2019, 08:49:04 am »

"don't get mad, get video"

Yes!
And also, get onto the Lew Rockwell email list, where one can get highly intelligent info, such as this piece by Judge Napolitano  --

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/01/andrew-p-napolitano/an-american-nightmare/

From that article's opening paragraphs --

Last Friday, on a quiet residential street at 6 in the morning, the neighborhood exploded in light, noise and terror. Seventeen SUVs and two armored vehicles arrived in front of one house. Each vehicle had sirens blaring and lights flashing. The house, which abutted a canal, was soon surrounded by 29 government agents, each wearing military garb, each carrying a handgun and most carrying high-powered automatic rifles.

In the canal were two amphibious watercrafts, out of which more heavily armed government agents came. Circling above all this was a helicopter equipped with long-range precision weaponry and high-powered spotlights.

Four agents approached the front door to the house. Two held a battering ram, and two pointed their rifles at the door. One of the agents shouted and banged on the front door until the terrified owner of the house emerged, barefoot and wearing shorts and a T-shirt. He was greeted in the dark at his open front door by two rifle barrels aimed at his head.

This was not a movie set; it was not a foreign city in a war zone; it was not the arrest of the Venezuelan opposition leader in Caracas. It was middle America, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The agents worked for the FBI, and the target of this operation was not a drug kingpin or a terrorist operative or a kidnapper of babies. It was a peaceful American in his own home ó a political operative and longtime friend of President Donald Trumpís, named Roger Stone.

Why were there more FBI agents sent to arrest Stone than Navy SEALs sent to kill Osama bin Laden? Why jackboots in the morning in America? Here is the back story. 

Salute!
Elias Alias

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up