The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need some book recommendations  (Read 1136 times)

casca-503

Re: Need some book recommendations
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2019, 07:50:37 pm »

if   memory   serves  me ----MILA   18   /  WW-2   /   Europe....  POLAND  /   WARSAW  ...   /    good   read   /    read   maybe   30---40   yrs.   ago....   did  I   say   very    good   read   ????

Tahn L.

• Neither Predator Nor Prey
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2019, 09:16:04 pm »

if   memory   serves  me ----MILA   18   /  WW-2   /   Europe....  POLAND  /   WARSAW  ...   /    good   read   /    read   maybe   30---40   yrs.   ago....   did  I   say   very    good   read   ????

Yep! Thats the one. Opened my eyes about self defense and drawing lines.
All human beings have two dogs within them. A good dog and an evil dog. The evil dog is always attacking and fighting the good dog. Which one wins?
The one you feed!
  Native American Story

Government is a meme, woven within a supporting memeplex.

Who ever frames the argument, kicks ass.

From MamaLiberty; "The Price of Liberty (is) self ownership, self control, integrity and non-aggression."

"The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil". MamaLiberty

jamie

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2019, 03:14:34 am »

Yep! Thats the one. Opened my eyes about self defense and drawing lines.

mila 18 was an important book for me too. warsaw ghetto had to fight. How about "grass beyond the mountains"  by Rich Hobson  talk about tough, those people were  tough.  Nothing to good for a cowboy also. 

I know a  lot of  people hate Ayn Rand but I couldn't put We the living down.  all night read in Kalispell Montana in my rented trailer.

Joe Kelley

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2019, 10:06:00 pm »

Unintended Consequences was also my first suggestion.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up