The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FBI knew "within 60 days" that Russia probe was "built on a foundation of sand"  (Read 134 times)

mouse

Why did they persist then?  They must have known that they were wasting their time and the taxpayers" money, and they couldn't produce a prosecution out of nothing, and this would become obvious in the end.

Why wait 3 years?  Unless of course, it "employed" people for 3 years, and this would placate the crazy lefties.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/08/mark-meadows-fbi-investigation-flimsy/

North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows said Friday night that the FBI knew within 60 days of opening the Trump-Russia probe that the investigation was “built on a foundation of sand.”
“Within 60 days of them opening the investigation, prior to [Robert] Mueller coming on, the FBI and the [Department of Justice] knew that Christopher Steele was not credible, the dossier was not true, George Papadopoulos was innocent,” Meadows said on Fox News’s “Hannity.”

snip
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 10:20:59 pm by mouse »

jamie

because this

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2019/05/guest-post-from-glorious-karl.html?m=1 We now know that the Mueller investigation lasted two years and was led by one of the most trusted investigators in DC. We know it cost the tax-payers over $25 million. We know that not a single FBI agent, of the 40 FBI agents who participated in the investigation, resigned in protest. The investigation risked the legitimacy of an elected president. We know it factored in the level of cooperation from the other side of every domestic and foreign policy debate and negotiation – all at a cost to us. And, as of last week, we now know that every person involved knew in October 2016 that the investigation was based on a politically motivated lie – a dossier paid for by the opposing political party.
We now know the FISA judge accepted the phony dossier without asking for independent verification, and authorized the FBI to run surveillance on an incoming president and his team. Every FISA warrant with any political nuance is now questionable. The integrity of every FISA judge is forever in question. To regain its standing, the FISA Court must be reorganized, starting with a full purge of existing personnel.
We now know the media had access to the dossier and knowledge of the investigation from the start. We now know the media would leak details of this classified information in order to then run stories on these leaks on their networks 24/7. Not that we would ever assume journalistic integrity exists, but now those on the other side have even lost trust in the media.
There is no one in the FBI that can restore trust in that organization. It is full of posers and quota-hires who put politics and pension above oath and duty. It must be dissolved. To save the FBI, to save us, we must burn it and scatter its ashes.

Because no congressional investigation will right this wrong, we suffer the realization that our representatives do not represent us. Because no attorney general’s investigation will right this wrong, we now realize the rule of law is optional. Jail time, if any is ever ordered, will not right this wrong because the participants all chose the risks and are proud of their efforts. Nor will it deter their fans from trying it themselves. To them it was a noble calling.

No FBI agent will ever command the same respect a Bureau agent received during the Cold War. Every FISA court decision, no matter how important it is to our national security, will be in question. And now even leftists will join us in suspecting the media is a tool of the elites rather than a so-called fourth pillar of democracy. In fact, the only positive from this investigation is the undeniable fact that President Trump is, by far, the purest man to ever hold the office.
Trust these clowns? Nah. I’ll just keep clinging to my Bible, my guns and my bullion.

mouse

Absolutely.  Well said Jamie.  This article is accurate and brilliant.  As someone who might be thought of as "interfering" in American politics, I also realise that it is really "world politics" coz "if America sneezes we catch cold", and something this big can't happen in America without affecting the rest of the world.

I well remember the "Watergate scandal" and how people seemed to be shocked and amazed that something like that could happen.  Well this is 10 times worse yet there seems to be very little reaction to it.  I find it incredible that it was the media that first "broke" Watergate and yet it is the media now that has done a complete "about turn" and is now a tool for the "deep state".  It must be a case of somebody saying "how dare journalists think they can act on behalf of the people, we'll soon fix that and they'll find out that they can only be allowed to exist if they support the deep state, this sort of thing can never happen again".  There is certainly no "journalistic integrity" left anywhere.

I just cannot believe the attitude of "commentators" on this.  Everywhere you look "celebrities", "journalists", "reporters" or politicians are saying things that indicate that they are very happy to have their own country destroyed rather than show some logic and sense.  This was depicted in a cartoon I saw recently; it was of a woman talking on a cellphone while sitting in an aeroplane.  She was saying "I really hate our pilot, I hope he crashes the plane and we all die in agony, that'll show him".

I seriously wonder why people who say things like that are not too embarrassed to ever show their faces in public again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up