The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: so called civil war two  (Read 269 times)

jamie

so called civil war two
« on: July 04, 2019, 03:24:04 pm »

Of all the commentary on "civil war two"  this is the most cogent.

Here is part two. Part three isn't up yet.

might be better to start with part one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTRWKxGWf9o

Joe Kelley

Re: so called civil war two
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 04:38:41 pm »

Here is part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca7mGSvRdoM

"...in the long run, I think this entire concept of Washington D.C., the Federal Government, which wants to be and often acts as a National Government, is completely played out. A lot of us are past that paradigm already, and I think in another 10 to 20 years, especially as we move through the 20s,30s, and afterward, it's going to be apparent that the Federal Government is not only insolvent but beyond the trouble of saving."

It became a National Government in 1789 as explained by so many so-called Founders against it becoming a National Government instead of a Federal one. 

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 05:01:00 am »

Thanks jamie for posting this.

Just watched Part Two. Sam does a good job in that one. I'll watch parts 1 and 3 soon as I can. I remember pumping Sam's work at Forward Observer when I was editor for Oath Keepers' national website. I was on his newsletter list for several years, but dropped that along with so much other activities when I started moving back into jewelry work a couple of years ago. 
Anyway, here is the comment I just placed under Part Two.

Nicely done, Sam. Thanks for the hat-tip to Rawles.
Here, as my 2-Cents' worth, is a daydream I came up with back in the year 2000, as I prepared to move from Georgia to Montana. I see a continuous land mass beginning with Wyoming and moving north-by-northwest to include Montana, Idaho, eastern Oregon and eastern Washington and continuing northward to include two Canadian Provinces, Alberta and British Columbia. Finally, the land-mass is completed with the addition of Alaska. So we would have four States and two Provinces, all lined up as bordering neighbors. I envision their loosely-binding confederation to be bolstered by mineral wealth, forest products, tourism from what's left of America and Canada and overseas, sea-port activity, and perhaps the most important asset of all -- the now-famous attitude of moral independence which marks the character of the good neighbors who today populate that area which you marked in red called "The Redoubt".
Salute!
Elias Alias, USMC Viet Nam Vet, former editor for Oath Keepers (7 yrs.), founder twenty years ago of The Mental Militia < https://thementalmilitia.net/ >, and the original "Unemployed Poet". 

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

jamie

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 09:10:31 pm »

Thanks jamie for posting this.

Just watched Part Two. Sam does a good job in that one. I'll watch parts 1 and 3 soon as I can. I remember pumping Sam's work at Forward Observer when I was editor for Oath Keepers' national website. I was on his newsletter list for several years, but dropped that along with so much other activities when I started moving back into jewelry work a couple of years ago. 
Anyway, here is the comment I just placed under Part Two.

Nicely done, Sam. Thanks for the hat-tip to Rawles.
Here, as my 2-Cents' worth, is a daydream I came up with back in the year 2000, as I prepared to move from Georgia to Montana. I see a continuous land mass beginning with Wyoming and moving north-by-northwest to include Montana, Idaho, eastern Oregon and eastern Washington and continuing northward to include two Canadian Provinces, Alberta and British Columbia. Finally, the land-mass is completed with the addition of Alaska. So we would have four States and two Provinces, all lined up as bordering neighbors. I envision their loosely-binding confederation to be bolstered by mineral wealth, forest products, tourism from what's left of America and Canada and overseas, sea-port activity, and perhaps the most important asset of all -- the now-famous attitude of moral independence which marks the character of the good neighbors who today populate that area which you marked in red called "The Redoubt".
Salute!
Elias Alias, USMC Viet Nam Vet, former editor for Oath Keepers (7 yrs.), founder twenty years ago of The Mental Militia < https://thementalmilitia.net/ >, and the original "Unemployed Poet". 

Salute!
Elias

"beginning with Wyoming and moving north-by-northwest to include Montana, Idaho, eastern Oregon and eastern Washington and continuing northward to include two Canadian Provinces, Alberta and British Columbia."

trying to be somewhat diplomatic here, it is irritating that people always leave out Northern Nevada. Or all of Nevada besides clark and washoe counties. burning man is only once a year and then all those people are gone.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 11:52:07 pm »

Well, I'm happy to include northern Nevada and even parts of Utah, if they wish to join my daydream of a new confederation of sovereign new-born countries. And in fact, having been at Bundy Ranch in southern Nevada, I am sure that there are a number of good old-fashioned people who would be interested in getting out from under the fedgov's thumb. 

And you can come too!  ;)

Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up