The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Could Jeffrey Epstein being "suicided", be prevented?  (Read 1824 times)

mouse

Re: Could Jeffrey Epstein being "suicided", be prevented?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2019, 07:35:27 pm »

Gee, they don't even try to hide it any more, do they?

I just hope it is not all dropped.  I hope that no one thinks Jeffrey Epstein's death means this entire thing goes away.  There are a LOT of people involved and killing Jeffrey Epstein does not change that fact.

It has to all come out eventually, it is inevitable.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2019, 07:51:58 pm »

Gee, they don't even try to hide it any more, do they?

I just hope it is not all dropped.  I hope that no one thinks Jeffrey Epstein's death means this entire thing goes away.  There are a LOT of people involved and killing Jeffrey Epstein does not change that fact.

It has to all come out eventually, it is inevitable.
Agreed.
And killing Epstein will help it come out more quickly. This was a murder, and it was done to protect a large number of deep state operatives. The heirarchy goes up to the top of the new world order.
This is staggering news. You're right -- they don't even try to hide it any more. They will stop at nothing.
Salute!
Elias
"Heirs to self-knowledge shed gently their fears..."

mouse

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2019, 09:12:51 pm »

Well, well, well …..  Who would have thought???  Never in a million years would this be suspicious in any way at all.

Wow!  "CAMERA MALFUNCTION"  I'm sure the prison "authorities" did all they could but. well,.... these things just keep on happening .... nobody's fault .... these things are sent to try us ..... I mean WHO could have predicted this?

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-camera-malfunction-in-epsteins-prison-cell-prevented-recording-of-his-alleged-suicide/

The reported suicide of Democrat-affiliated sex predator Jeffrey Epstein earlier this morning has journalists and other concerned citizens demanding answers.
But they shouldn’t expect any to arise soon, if ever, as a report from New Right founder Michael Coudrey indicates that a mysterious camera malfunction has prevented any footage of Epstein’s alleged suicide from being captured.

snip

Joe Kelley

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2019, 10:36:13 pm »

Good find mouse, thanks.

mi6a2lm

• http://emtaz.com
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2019, 03:49:56 am »

“This is a very important lesson. You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end - which you can never afford to lose - with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.” - ADM James Stockdale

mi6a2lm

• http://emtaz.com
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2019, 04:47:51 am »

« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 05:41:38 am by mi6a2lm »
“This is a very important lesson. You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end - which you can never afford to lose - with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.” - ADM James Stockdale

slidemansailor

• A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves
    • The Bitterroot Bugle
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2019, 08:29:47 pm »

It appears that taking down the pedophile network is a Trump Team / Q Team priority.  Thus far they have not appeared to do anything particularly stupid. For example, assuming normal prison solitary would protect a potent witness from incredibly evil, powerful people would have been stupid.

Very unlikely for them to do that.

Finding [creating] a substitute cadaver to facilitate moving Epstein to serious protective custody ... say, for example, a completely rebuilt Guantanamo would be much more credible than the official story of suicide in a make-suicide-impossible cell.

I do recommend ya'all relax on this story. It definitely is not over.
If you don't work for liberty,  you don't get it.

http://BitterrootBugle.com/

mouse

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2019, 09:18:03 pm »

There seems to be a lot of articles on this matter, and everybody has something to say.  However, the absolute best is this SATIRE site, it sums everything up perfectly.  I'm no longer amazed at any of these coverups (over recent years coverups and 'official stories' have reached a point where they're so obviously what they are and nobody even pretends that the 'official story' is even credible, possible, likely or true) because I've realised that there's nothing anyone can do to convince somebody who is hellbent on believing the 'official story", of the truth.  People will always believe what they want to believe.

Here's the SATIRE article (did I stress that it is SATIRE, and in no way to be taken seriously?)  Though it is kinda funny, so worth reading.

https://genesiustimes.com/breaking-epstein-to-be-accidentally-cremated-before-full-autopsy/

New York Coroner Deepak Statey will accidentally cremate the body of Jeffrey Epstein who was suicided last week, according to authorities.
Epstein, 66, pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking and conspiracy charges last month and was being held without bail. But others had a different opinion as they suicided him in his cell.

Last month Epstein was found semi-conscious in his cell after an apparent suicide attempt. And prison guards thought that “suicide watch” meant that they were going to watch him commit suicide.
The planned accidental cremation will include all evidence of the supposed hanging.
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said it “way too convenient” that Epstein could no longer incriminate others.
Epstein was accused of paying girls under the age of 18 to perform sex acts at his Manhattan and Florida mansions between 2002 and 2005.

snip

This one is good as well, in case you missed it:

https://genesiustimes.com/breaking-epsteins-prison-guard-was-tragically-killed-in-auto-accident-tomorrow/

n a shocking coincidence, the prison guard who was watching Jeffrey Epstein during his suicide, Malcolm Smith, was tragically killed in an auto accident tomorrow.
“I can’t believe it,” Oswald Harvey Lee a Smith coworker said. “It’s hard to believe that he’s gone.”
Smith had overseen the transfer of Epstein’s cellmate and the switching off of the security cameras that monitored Epstein during his 24-hour surveillance on suicide watch.
“It’s just a shame. Nothing like this has ever happened in American politics,” Lee added. “I just can’t believe he died tomorrow.”

snip

« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 09:22:41 pm by mouse »

mouse

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2019, 07:50:16 am »

This is one of those "yeah, right!"  Moments.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-14/guards-were-sleeping-during-epsteins-alleged-suicide-then-falsified-records-cover

Guards were sleeping during Epstein's alleged suicide, then falsified records to cover it up.

snip

Ladies and gentlemen, have we found our patsies?

snip

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2019, 03:08:18 pm »

This is probably the most comprehensive and realistic source I've seen yet.
From the Corbett Report, a well-organized and researched presentation.

https://youtu.be/cFwQp5DLQqM

Salute!

Joe Kelley

« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2019, 04:25:55 pm »

Thanks, Elias Alias, another good find.

kirgi07

• Acting as a Curmudgeon unless otherwise specified.
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2019, 02:33:23 am »

He got whacked,someone got paid. Ought 7.
If you look like food you will be EATEN.

I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2019, 06:50:44 am »

Finding [creating] a substitute cadaver to facilitate moving Epstein to serious protective custody ... say, for example, a completely rebuilt Guantanamo would be much more credible than the official story of suicide in a make-suicide-impossible cell.

I do recommend ya'all relax on this story. It definitely is not over.

Lots of "smoke and mirrors" abound, for sure. The switching with a cadaver is but one thing, and it's doing would require an autopsy report which fortified in the public mind the needed "fact" that Epstein had indeed died (either suicide or murdered). Reports now show that the dude who oversaw this Epstein autopsy is indeed the same dude who oversaw the autopsy of JFK, Martin Luther King, and other drama-laden public figures.
Two possibilities arise quickly -- 1. the White House could get a falsified autopsy report, and 2. so could the deep state.
Therefore, I agree with you totally, that remaining in a relaxed condition of detachment as we watch events unfold is the desirable preference of the wise.
Salute!
Elias

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2019, 07:23:13 am »

Thanks, Elias Alias, another good find.

Glad you liked, Joe Kelley. There is much coming to light as this topic explodes in a display of bursting fireballs of new discoveries, twists in the story, unlikely possibilities, and inconceivable conceptions -- it's like watching a Fourth of July fireworks display in our own field of cognizance. I hope the gush of new revelations continues, in hopes that some good awakening might sweep across the public awareness of impending power-plays which beset the feet of we the people now.
Salute!
Elias

Elias Alias

• Administrator
  • TMM
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2019, 07:44:14 am »

Absolutely, positively, remarkably, this picture of a painting has been tied to Epstein's NYC plush pad. Thanks to Paul Craig Roberts for fetching this one.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7353967/Did-Jeffrey-Epstein-portrait-Bill-Clinton-blue-dress-red-heels-NYC-mansion.html

For fun and games, enter in your favorite search engine this collection of benign words --
"Bill Clinton Blue Dress Monica Lewinsky Epstein"

Salute!
Elias
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up