The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump: "Fake & disgusting media" trying to "force a recession" before 2020  (Read 56 times)

mouse

I can't believe that anyone would wish a recession on their own people just to spite someone they don't like.

This comment from another thread "We've got Bill Maher saying he hopes for a recession to block a 2nd term for Trump and that it would "be very worth it", what a freak!  That is like saying "I hope the aeroplane that I'm on falls out of the sky and burns because I hate the pilot", but this lunacy not only continues but is applauded".  And now a continuation of this themeP:

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-media-coverage-economy/2019/08/25/id/929941/

President Donald Trump on Sunday fired up his attack on the news media saying it's coverage of the economy and Group 7 summit is trying to hamper his reelection chances.

mouse

There is no other word  for it, this is just horrible.  Now we not only have Bill Maher rooting or a recession, we have a former Canadian PM rooting for mass death of her close neighbours and destruction of their property and infrastructure.  These people (and there are many) are just sick in the head.  What has happened to the way people think?  I cannot imagine something like this being broadcast some time ago.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-canadian-pm-says-shes-rooting-for-a-direct-hit-of-hurricane-dorian-on-mar-a-lago

Former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell said Thursday that she wished for Hurricane Dorian to make a "direct hit" on President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Florida.
The strengthening storm churned over the warm, open waters of the Atlantic on Thursday, upgrading to Category 2 strength late in the day, with maximum sustained winds of 105 mph, the National Hurricane Center reported.

snip

mouse

Re: Trump: "Fake & disgusting media" trying to "force a recession" before 2020
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 08:11:37 am »

In a continuation of this mentality, now this town "board of commissioners" would rather their town's buildings burn and their citizens die, than ignore a "THOUGHT CRIME".  I really despair, what is happening to society?

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=60683

Haverford Township's Board of Commissioners would rather their citizens die in a fire than be saved by anyone affiliated with the pro-Western civilization group the Proud Boys.

From The Philadelphia Inquirer, "Closed Haverford fire company defends 'caring' firefighter who tried to join far-right Proud Boys":
A day after Haverford Township officials shut down the Bon Air Fire Company for not parting with a volunteer who had tried to join the far-right men’s group the Proud Boys, the company issued a statement Thursday defending the firefighter and its decision to keep him.

Bon Air said Thursday that the volunteer, who has been identified as Bruce McClay Jr., had done nothing wrong as a firefighter and was exercising his “right to freely assemble and to freely associate with others.”

snip
Pages: [1]   Go Up