The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Down

Author Topic: ID Resist  (Read 125148 times)

klhrevolutionist

• Revolution Through Revelation
Re: ID Resist
« Reply #270 on: January 27, 2008, 05:30:13 pm »

"As of January 31, all adult travelers will have to have a proof of citizenship and proof of identity to enter the United States. And in the coming months, the state of North Dakota will be adopting even STRICTER GUIDELINES."
http://www.kfyrtv.com/News_Stories.asp?news=15261

Let's tell north Dakota how we feel about their support for this legislation. Let them know we are disappointed in their decision to enact and enforce this.

Let us at least try to defeat this at the state level!
https://billstclair.com/blog/nationalist_i_d_n_dakota.html

http://digg.com/educational/Nationalist_I_D_North_Dakota
http://www.GreenvilleRoad.info
Heaven is on the way, until then let's get the truth out!

tnborn

« Reply #271 on: April 04, 2008, 04:29:41 pm »

Many folks don't know this id threat is going on. If a person does mention something about the u.s. govt doing an id movment, you're nuts is the response. I really don't know how to stop an avalanche but awarenesss  is the key to possibly stopping this??

I'm new so please don't yell too loudly at me. :laugh:

Bear

• Curious Bear
« Reply #272 on: April 04, 2008, 06:04:33 pm »

tnborn,

I think most people will ignore the issue until it bites them. I don't
expect much of a reaction until this thing is fully enforced. There may
be some outrage then, but don't expect much until then.

Bear

"There is no good idea so perfect, so pure,
that Government can't do it badly."
-- Bear

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #273 on: April 04, 2008, 07:12:50 pm »

Welcome tnborn

Alas, I feel like there is next to nothing to be done about "educating" the general public sheeple.
If a new law or regulation does not interfere with the afternoon soap operas, the evening sports shows, the evening propaganda
news broadcasts, the local beer joint or wrestling then the sheeple will just sigh and pay the new "fee".
Gripe and moan maybe but stay in line ....? no doubt.

I almost seems like the majority of people don't want Liberty for themselves or anyone else doesn't it ?

What's to be done ?
Keep trying to educate them and don't give up I guess ....

*Sigh*
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

tnborn

« Reply #274 on: April 05, 2008, 02:38:38 pm »

Well, I provided entertainment for the regular folks becaused I threw a fit about paying 4.20 for a gallon of milk and for paying  an outrage price for store bought cornmeal. :ph34r:
These folks apparently don't mind the prices. My boss still drives her yukon when she has a good toyota car sitting in the driveway. So, I'm just entertainment for her.

Well, I feel the toilet economy in my pocket. I see the price of gas. ( growl everytime I have to fill up) Go down the aiseles at the store cussing cause the prices are ridiculous. Can't wait to start growing a garden and doing my own thing.

Some folks are like cattle. They will line up for the id. Cause the folks on t.v. says everything is fine and the american citizens need to get an id. :angry:
Hard to help folks when they want listen. some folks don't even know how to keep warm without electricity.

NuclearDruid

« Reply #275 on: March 26, 2009, 09:43:01 am »

Fake IDs getting better, easier to obtain

While the mice can't survive being stepped on my lumbering elephants, they certainly are alot more nimble and responsive.

Police say there are varying degrees when it comes to the quality of these manufactured fake IDs. The less expensive IDs will often be the wrong color, missing details or of general poor quality. But, there are some that not only pass a visual inspection, can even pass many of the state’s anti-forgery measures.

High-end fake IDs are most commonly used by people involved in smuggling, drug trafficking and other crimes.

According to a new report issued this month by the Government Accountability Office, investigators using fake IDs were able to obtain passports, buy airline tickets and, in one case, even board a plane.

ND
"GREAT COMEBACK FOR STOCK MARKET" - Front page, Spokane Daily Chronicle, October 22nd, 1929

"I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference..." -Adm. Hyman G. Rickover

NuclearDruid

« Reply #276 on: March 27, 2009, 12:24:24 pm »

UNH grad student charged with manufacturing fake IDs

The warrant for Kramer’s arrest was issued after the police agencies searched Kramer’s residence on March 20 and seized eleven false N.H. driver’s licenses, a desktop computer, a flash drive, a scanner/printer, laminating machine, bar code encoders and scanners, ID card stock, lamination stock and other items related to manufacturing the false IDs.

ND
"GREAT COMEBACK FOR STOCK MARKET" - Front page, Spokane Daily Chronicle, October 22nd, 1929

"I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference..." -Adm. Hyman G. Rickover

eds777

• Provisional
« Reply #277 on: April 15, 2009, 07:57:29 pm »

This is a very political topic that needs to be resisted on a state-by-state basis using the powers-that-be in political offices, i.e., state senators and representatives.  Just over a year ago, South Carolina became the first state to overtly state that they would not be participating in "REAL ID".   Just last week, the Commonwealth of Virginia via actions of their House and Senate, said they would not be participating in "REAL ID".    Several other states around the country have also stated that they would not be participating.   I believe that having his hands slapped like this is what is prompting the head of DHS to issue ALERTS to police agencies, like MIAC, over the past two weeks concerning his perceptions of the radical 'Right'.  Of course, I am certain that Barack (or Barry, or whatever his name is) has had a hand in this matter.
"Modern liberalism's irrationality can only be understood as a product of psychopathology.  So extravagant are the patterns of thinking, emoting, behaving and relating that characterize the liberal mind that its relentless protests and demands become understandable only as disorders of the psyche."  Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D., Forensic Psychiatrist, and author of "The Liberal Mind - The Psychological Causes of Political Madness"

kentuckyjohnsonsjf

« Reply #278 on: May 04, 2009, 02:47:00 pm »

:hello: Hey there TCFers and TMMers :threesome:...I normally post on "the agitator" under GJIWWJ. But, in case any body here hasn't visited that thread...I have a cartoon I drew about RFID that Bill has put up at http://billstclair.com/suijuris/. It looks at RFID and NAIS thru thee religious implications and biblical prophecy...It's the last cartoon :contract:. Thankyou WE  :love4: K.J.

Mad Wet Hen

« Reply #279 on: June 06, 2009, 08:24:16 pm »

I would rather take in the papers then get the ID chip they are  planning. They want to have everyone tagged with them by 2017. That would make it way to easy to keep people that don't go along with the government from being able to buy and sell or even get and keep a job. Maybe that is what you all are talking about if so I totally agree in saying no! No! NOOOO!
I have GOD and GUTS one thing left to go.
God protect my little girl soldier as she does what she thinks is right. Keep her safe in the monthes to come as she prepares to go over seas at the will of teptb please make sure that he that sends them odes his part by making sure they have all the equipment and food they need. AMEN.

gaurdduck

« Reply #280 on: June 06, 2009, 09:50:49 pm »

Just a minor FYI on the Google maps thing:

I checked out my area (Niagara Falls) and the photo is roughly at least 2 years old.  I started at my house, and scanned to the falls, and then upriver.  There are a couple of major construction projects that have happened that are not on the satellite view.

And interestingly, they actually have "smudged" out the image near the Power Project so that you cannot view the generators area, but not the reservoir; that you can see.  I would expect them to do so, just minorly interesting that it is so.  OOOH, now I will go look at the Airbase near me..... Yep, that is "smudged" too.

Ft Bragg Aint:

MEG Raven

• Guy Fawkes
    • Survival & Self Reliance Studies Institute
« Reply #281 on: April 09, 2010, 06:57:34 pm »

Hi Guys, I'm New to the group -

What I would like to discuss is what those of us who in no way are going to accept the NIC (and ABSOLUTELY no "Digital Angel"chip) are going to do if/when the event actually comes about.  How will we get around restrictions on licensing, purchasing, medical care, running a business, etc. Will we have to go the Straw-Man route, depending upon "Legal" individuals for these - or is it possible to create an underground economy?
I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
MEG  http://www.ssrsi.org & http://groups.yahoo.com/group/real_urban_survival/
Survival & Self Reliance Studies Institute & REAL Urban Survival

Klapton Isgod

• Long-Haired, Over-Fed, Leaping Gnome
« Reply #282 on: April 09, 2010, 08:57:48 pm »

Underground economies always exist.  You have to find them.  As things get more tyranical, more "legit" people will become part of that underground.  With this latest reach into health care, I would not be suprised if more medical professionals leave the system and go gray.
"I got things under control, that's why people call me an extremist.  I'm autonomous.  I understand that I declare my independence every day."  Ted Nugent

"It is the conservative laissez- fairist, the man who puts all the guns and all the decision-making power into the hands of the central government and then says, 'Limit yourself'; it is he who is truly the impractical utopian."  Murray Rothbard

MEG Raven

• Guy Fawkes
Re: ID Resist - Look at how far we've come... (Pt.1)
« Reply #283 on: April 09, 2010, 09:55:36 pm »

This is Part 1 of an article I wrote back in 2006 - it's still relevant today (maybe even more so) - but it highlights the fact that BOTH PARTIES are "progressive" and both parties are trying to create some nefarious future for anyone not elevated to their rarefied heights.

Man, oh Man!
In the not too distant past it was possible to cross the country unimpeded by anything other than the hazards of the day: hostile natives, highwaymen and nature. You didn't need to carry an ID or have any "papers" at hand to prove who you were. If someone asked you your name, or where you were from, or where you were headed, you had the freedom to answer them or ignore the question as you saw fit. You didn't need to carry any money on you, nor provide proof of a job, a home, a destination, a purpose in life, nor anything else. In fact, it was considered "bad taste" (to the point of insulting!) to be too nosey about another's affairs. If you persisted in being excessively curious about another when that person had made it clear they preferred their privacy, it was considered de rigeur that that person pound your annoying personage into the dust. If you were hungry and you had no money, you hunted, fished and/or foraged - and you didn't need anybody's permission or anything as ridiculous as a "License" to provide for yourself. No one bothered you and no one cared as long as you were not killing somebody else's livestock. There was nothing as silly as a "hunting season" nor even the concept that a particular critter might be "out of season." Firearms were tools that were respected and nearly universally owned and carried. It was assumed that you were carrying a firearm and that you were familiar enough with it to use it in the proper manner. Few people were outlaws, few outlaws were any good at it, and even fewer people - whether they were lawmen or men outside of the law - ever attained the title of "gunslinger."

To get a job, you entered a place of business and asked if there were any jobs available. If the owner or manager thought you could be of use, you negotiated terms that each could accept, and you started at the agreed upon time and rate of pay. There were no papers to sign, no reporting to the government, no supplements not negotiated at the time of hire, no requirements and no restrictions not set by the owner of the business and agreed upon at the time of hire. You didn't have to prove who you were, where you were from, or where you were living. If you were willing to work for squat, then that was just fine. When you got tired of working for squat, you asked for a raise or split the scene - and that was fine. If the owner or manager decided you weren't working out, then you were let go and they didn't need to provide an explanation (though most generally did) - and that was fine, too. The government could not interfere. There were no "Fair Hiring Practices" because "fair" was whatever you were sly enough or valuable enough to negotiate with the owner or manager, and vice-versa. The two people involved decided on what was fair or not, and nobody - including the government - had any business interfering. The government didn't demand that you inform on your employees, nor shanghai any part of their pay in deference to the State. The government could not force anyone to hire or not hire or retain anyone, nor force any individual to pay homage to the State in order to earn a living.

If you earned a living that provided more cash than you cared to carry, you went to a bank, satisfied yourself that your money would be safe there, opened an account with just your name and received a "passbook" that kept track of your holdings. Your privacy was paramount. It was understood that your account was an investment, that the bank would be using your money and would provide "earnings" in the form of "interest". It was further understood that, should the bank be robbed or run badly, part or all of your investment could be lost. This made the town fairly protective of their banks - at least, to those who had investments in them - and robbing a town's bank was likely to stir up the investors into a rather uncompromising posse. It was a lot more risky to rob a bank in those days. But if you didn't trust the safety of a bank or the wisdom of a bank manager and didn't care about earning interest on your savings, you could always dig a hole in the middle of the night or stash your cash somewhere in your home. Loose fireplace stones were very popular. And another thing… what you earned was more than just a "promise to pay" and it didn't matter if you had any faith in the government's ability to make good it's promises or not. Money was either gold, silver, or paper backed dollar-for-dollar by gold and silver sitting in a treasury vault somewhere. The government could go belly-up and your hard currency would still be good.

I could go on, but I think I've made my point. In the three paragraphs above, nothing is as it was - nor as it should be.

The paper money we use today is backed by nothing more than the willingness of others to accept it in exchange for goods. It has no backing and even less intrinsic value. If the time comes when goods equal life and the scarcity of goods is the norm, your paper money will be most useful for starting fires, wiping your behind, or stuffing between layers of clothing for insulation. It won't buy anything. You can't eat money and you can't trade it for anything if nobody believes it's worth anything. While you can't eat gold or silver, people have always liked bright and shiny precious metals and jewels. Go figure. Me - I believe that a brick of .22LR and a good knife have more value than any shiny bauble. Still, in 1800, the average blue-collar wage earner made about $16 a week and the price of gold was about $19 per ounce - 1.1875% of weekly earnings. Today, the average blue-collar wage earner makes about $500 a week and the price of gold is about $580 per ounce - 1.16% of weekly earnings. Very stable. It takes $32 to buy what $1 would buy in 1800, but an ounce of gold will still buy today about what an ounce of gold would buy back then. You still can't eat it…

To get a job today is just plain weird. Neither party is "allowed" to do it the way they used to. It's illegal. Both parties have to pay the government for something the government has nothing to do with. The government didn't create the job or any of the goods or services involved in the job. The government doesn't do any of the work involved, nor find the job for the potential employee in the first place. The government didn't train the employee and isn't going to pay him for his efforts. The government contributes absolutely nothing to the relationship between employee and employer except reams of intrusive rules, regulations and paperwork. Oh yeah - and both parties have to pay for this dubious contribution in more than mere money. They are required to inform on each other to the government (lest one or the other party attempt to "cheat" the government out of something it has no right to in the first place). They must pay in time and effort to obtain and compile and verify and report on all the requisite documentation involved. They must deal with the apprehension of knowing that, should they make a mistake in this process, the government will make them pay dearly for it. Some must deal with the guilt and shame of complying with a process they instinctively know is wrong, while others must somehow cope with the rage and frustration of knowing they have capitulated to a coerced injustice. Even worse, as long as they are employed or in business, they must justify themselves before the all-powerful overlords of commerce and swear fealty to them, under penalty of perjury, that they have correctly debased and devalued their lives to the exact penny required.

"How long do we have to spend working for the government, rather than ourselves? The answer is nearly half the year. The March 2005 Budget moved Tax Freedom Day later by 3 days. The March 2006 Budget means that this year we will have to work yet another three days for the government. These are both historically very large increases in the tax burden. And 3 June is the latest that Tax Freedom Day has been since 1988!" [source: http://www.adamsmith.org/tax/]

You do realize that this means you are required to spend nearly half of your life (and earnings) justifying your existence to the government, don’t you?

(Continued in Part 2)

MEG
SSRsi http://www.ssrsi.org
March-April 2006
I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

MEG Raven

• Guy Fawkes
Re: ID Resist - Look at how far we've come... (Pt.2)
« Reply #284 on: April 09, 2010, 09:58:44 pm »

This is Part 2 of an article I wrote back in 2006 - it's still relevant today (maybe even more so) - but it highlights the fact that BOTH PARTIES are "progressive" and both parties are trying to create some nefarious future for anyone not elevated to their rarefied heights.

But let's discuss simply surviving - pure existence - in America. The government has made it effectively impossible to legally exist in this country without either a.) depending solely upon the largess of the State (paid for by everyone who does not depend solely upon the largess of the State) in the form of one welfare program or another, or b.) paying, and paying, and paying some more to the State - for everything and anything that you want to do. In addition, everything that you do will be monitored and regulated and must conform to State mandated methods and means. (We only want to help you…)

You can't own property without paying property taxes. Here's a shocker: I don't have a problem with that. Nor do I have a problem with property confiscation for failure to pay property taxes. It's only right. But what I do have a problem with is taking your property despite the fact that you've complied with the property tax laws [through eminent domain] or stealing your property [confiscation through forfeiture laws] for any reason other than failure to pay property taxes. This Nation was founded on property rights. If you take away the foundation, the whole house crumbles. Even if you have what appears to be a good reason, failure to respect property rights invalidates any justification for the Nation itself - including the government and all of its laws, both good and bad. Besides, it makes us (as a Nation) look really stupid when you have the government filing criminal cases against inanimate objects: "United States Government vs. 1968 Chevrolet Camaro" which is what they do when some Sheriff somewhere decides Sheriff Junior needs a new car and the long-haired Liberal pothead down the block doesn't deserve to drive such a fly ride. I'm not a big fan of liberals, (or, at least, of their philosophy) but that just ain't right.

"If you think we are free today, you know nothing about tyranny and even less about freedom." [Tom Braun]

You can't produce a living for yourself by growing, hunting, fishing, trapping or foraging for food without giving the government it's cut first. You've got to be licensed and certified to play that game, and there's a whole slew of rules and regulations to follow regarding times, size, sex, number and method of obtaining whatever it is you are after - and you need a new license if any of these variables are changed - and, of course, all of these licenses and stamps must be paid for. Nor can you simply toss a few seeds in the backyard plot and raise a few chickens for the stew pot. First of all, your property has to be zoned for agricultural use (which may actually save you a little on property taxes, if you can qualify) but then comes the real kicker. Agriculture is deadly and must be over-regulated and monitored to the N-th degree. GPS chickens are all the rage. Think I'm kidding? Read: Old Big Brother Had a Farm - USDA ID-tag plan for farm animals has some small-scale farmers unhappy and USDA Poised to Push Us Off Our Farms With the National Animal Identification System

"Arguments against the NAIS system are filling up small farm Internet sites. The greatest fear seems to be that NAIS will stifle local sources of production through over-regulation and additional costs. NAIS is seen as an economic threat to medium and small sized small farms who will be forced to register and bear the economic cost of the location registration, reporting the movement of animals off-farm into the selling, slaughter, or exhibition venues, the cost of the micro chips tags, equipment to read the tags, and software to upload the data to the government. County fairs, and perhaps even farmers markets, would fall under this additional regulatory burden. Others argue that if the growing numbers of small-scale farmers who sell directly to citizens are forced out of business then customers will have to buy food from the industrial food system which, by its scale and single species confinement, only multiply the effects of food safety and disease problems. Some argue that increased testing rather then tracking of livestock is more effective in preventing disease. There is concern about the privacy of the information in the state and federal databases that may be managed private companies. Voices against the system point out that the best way to prevent food safety problems is to raise the food yourself or know the farmer that you buy from. Finally, state agencies have an incentive to fast track the NAIS surveillance system so they can access USDA grants to pay for department personnel."
        [source: http://www.tpforganics.com/newsletter/mail.cgi/archive/Traders/20060303143918]

There's a lot more out there on this. Just type "NAIS, Farms" in a search engine and you'll get pages of pages.

On August 1, 1910, North America's first driver licensing law went into effect in the U.S. state of New York, though it initially applied only to professional chauffeurs. In July of 1913, the state of New Jersey became the first to require all drivers to pass a mandatory examination before receiving a license. France and Germany were among the earliest countries to require mandatory driver licensing, right at the start of the 20th century. As automobile-related fatalities soared in North America, public outcry provoked legislators to begin studying the French and German statutes as models. [source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver's_license]

This was the beginning of the end. Until the genesis of the "Driver's License" there was no official ID, no demands for papers. You could travel anywhere in the United States and not once would anyone be so rude as to question your identity or demand proof thereof. Of course, with so many people and so little open land left… there's really not many places you really need to go anyway, is there?

As little as 50 years ago (in the US), it was possible for a survivalist type to escape the floodtide of humanity and establish a private oasis in the wilds. Today, there are no wilds. Those of you reading this in the backwoods and hidden glens of the supposed wilds of America had better take heed... you are not as far off the beaten path as you think - and nowhere near far enough for a panicked and desperate mass of humanity or a suspicious and vengeful authority to reach. If you think otherwise, take a look at this high resolution image of the U.S.A. at Night (with State outlines). Think about what you see there and what all of those blue splotches represent - hundreds of thousands, and in some cases MILLIONS of predominantly unprepared people. Most of them driving SUV's. [To check out the rest of the world go to the Dark Sky website - it's very spooky.] Escaping the masses is no longer a viable option. If/When the dam bursts, those little blue splotches are going to expand rapidly and violently into what little black space is left searching for shelter, food, medicine, solace - and after a few days without food or water, they probably won't be too polite about it. If/When the government decides that those who prefer to fend for themselves (and have proven themselves capable of it) are "dangerous to society" and must be "assimilated" the first place they are going to look are the very few remaining dark spots on map. If you don't think one or both of these scenarios is going to happen, then you haven't been paying attention. Your little hidey-hole has probably already been identified and tagged on a government map with …

"… plaster tire tracks, foot prints, dog smelling prints, and … twenty seven eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against [you]... and pictures of the approach, the getaway, the northwest corner the southwest corner and that's not to mention the aerial photography…"
        (Arlo Guthrie)

Long before Jefferson, Paine, and Meade warned us of the nature and danger of governments and the frailty of human conviction, Aristotle observed that: "A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side." If you take the time to work your way through the 192 modern countries of the world, you will note that all world leaders today (with the exception of a couple of brutal dictatorships who already have complete control over their populations) express a "deep, abiding faith" in whatever predominant religion or religiously-adhered-to philosophy holds sway among their citizenry. Does this mean there is something wrong with religion? Absolutely not! Does this mean that all world leaders are tyrants? Not really. What it implies, however, is that those cagey enough to attain the peak political office of a nation have apparently all read the same playbook.

I don't mean to question another person's faith, but I don't see how a truly religious man or woman could reconcile the necessities of politics with the tenets of their faith. Politics is about power, control, domination, retribution, economics, and compromise. It is replete with Machiavellian machinations, misdirection, broken promises and bold-faced lies. In politics there are no bright lines of delineation. It is a hazy, shadow world where right and wrong and good and bad cannot exist as concrete principles, but are rounded and worn by "shades of grey" into amorphous guidelines which need not be headed. "Right" becomes "less wrong" and "wrong" becomes "less right." "Good" becomes "the greater good" which dispels any notion of, or responsibility for, acts of injustice and undeniable evil against individuals or groups considered outside of that congregate of "the greater" determined to be deserving of the good. Evil becomes a "concept" that cannot be defined except as "that which opposes the ruling elite." Any action taken by the government is for "the greater good" - and often "for the glory of God." Any action taken against the government is "evil."

This is why the founders abhorred the idea of any religion established by the State. They understood that religion and politics do not mix and that any attempt to do so inevitable results in the corruption of both. It was not freedom "from" religion that they established, but freedom "of" religion. The freedom to worship your God in the manner in which you choose, as well as the freedom to choose not to worship at all. No man could be forced to worship and no man could force another to not worship.

Freedom of religion is one of many "checks" on the abuse of power. A devout worshiper - a person who truly adheres to the tenets and morals of their religion - is not plagued by ambiguity when it comes to right and wrong, good and evil, moral or immoral. "Thou shalt not kill" means "you never kill" - whether it concerns an enemy or a criminal or a slave or a pagan savage simply doesn't matter.

The founders knew that, while such a person could never effectively run or defend a country, the failure to cultivate such persons and ensure that they had the opportunity to give voice to their convictions would almost certainly hasten the downfall of the Nation. Moral certitude is the voice of "conscience" on the shoulders of government. Whether it is heeded in every instance or not, it serves as a constant reminder of the degree to which a particular action has strayed into the nebulous void of compromise or political expediency.

The founders knew that a limited government was necessary to ensure that the Nation could protect itself from other nations. They hoped to protect it's Citizens from themselves by restricting the powers of government in every conceivable way in hopes of keeping it from ever becoming the overbearing behemoth it is today. How could they envision that the inviolable rights and liberties that they so clearly enumerated - and the restrictions against encroachment upon them - would be so cruelly abused by future generations of politicians using "interpretation" of pure concepts, like gold, into the baser leaden muddle of their own ambitions?

We have met the enemy… and he is us. [Pogo]

(Continued in Part 3)

MEG
SSRsi http://www.ssrsi.org
March-April 2006
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21   Go Up