The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down

Author Topic: ID Resist  (Read 125146 times)

MEG Raven

• Guy Fawkes
    • Survival & Self Reliance Studies Institute
Re: ID Resist - Look at how far we've come... (Pt.3)
« Reply #285 on: April 09, 2010, 10:02:47 pm »

This is Part 3 of an article I wrote back in 2006 - it's still relevant today (maybe even more so) - but it highlights the fact that BOTH PARTIES are "progressive" and both parties are trying to create some nefarious future for anyone not elevated to their rarefied heights.

Modern politics is nothing more than a pleasant distraction provided for the masses:

"... it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

It's purpose is to keep the common folk divided and too full of vitriol towards opposing (or even slightly differing, though basically supportive) points of view that they fail to notice what is really going on and ensures that they will never come together long enough to enforce their combined will upon those in power. It is the application of the "divide and conquer" strategy employed beneath the cloak of empowerment. The politicians are united in their purpose. To them, political affiliation is a mask they wear to get more votes than the guy with a different mask on. But if we look beneath the mask - if we appraise them not by what they say, but what they do - then we see that they are far more united and persistent than the Citizens of this country will ever be.

If we look at the political makeup of the people in power - the presidents and the parties in control of the Senate and the House from 1861 to the present, we find that the parties have held sway for pretty much equal amounts of time (107 years Republican/Whig and 108 years Democrat). For 215 years Republican and Democrat citizens have been at each other's throats, pointing fingers and hurling insults and accusations - and all this time the politicians have been smirking at us behind their masks. Are we any freer than we were in 1800? Are we even as free as we were then? Sure, we've given women the right to vote and freed the slaves (which should have been done in 1789 with the inception of our Nation) and then, 100 years later, gave them civil rights (which should have been done immediately), but these were corrections of omissions.

Our Constitution and the original Bill of Rights created our Nation and guaranteed certain Liberties and Rights - provided we were eternally vigilant in holding our government to task. At the close of the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia on September 18, 1787, a Mrs. Powel anxiously awaited the results, and as Benjamin Franklin emerged from the long task now finished, asked him directly: "Well Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?" "A republic, Madame - if you can keep it" responded Franklin.

"Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." - Thomas Jefferson

If you can keep it!
Franklin and the others knew that it all could be lost if we failed to keep our government in check. The Bill of Rights was a warning to the people of exactly how an unfettered government would seek to overthrow the rights and liberties wrested from the English monarchy by the Declaration of Independence and secured by the Constitution and the first ten amendments!

The U.S. Congress recently passed the REAL ID Act of 2005, which mandates federal requirements for driver's licenses. Critics argue that it would make driver's licenses into de facto national IDs. HR 1268 "Making emergency supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2005, to establish and rapidly implement regulations for State driver's license and identification... (Referred to Senate Committee after being Received from House)" was passed in the House of representatives on 16 March 2005. Starting in 2008, if you live or work in the United States, you'll need a federally approved ID card to travel on an airplane, open a bank account, collect Social Security payments, or take advantage of nearly any government service. Practically speaking, your driver's license likely will have to be reissued to meet federal standards.

When Social Security numbers were introduced in the 1930s, the system was “voluntary.” Citizens who worried about the biblical number of the Beast (Rev. 13: 16-18: "16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. 18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.") or more mundane forms of tyranny were assured that, by law, the number would never -- ever -- be used for ID. In the tradition of nearly every limited, temporary, or voluntary government program our Social Security number eventually became our universal identifier. No law requires you to get a Social Security number, even today. But try functioning in the everyday world of work, banking, credit, schooling, home-buying, or even video rental without one. If national ID becomes U.S. law, five years from now you won’t be able to do any of these things without submitting to various biometric scans. But that’s barely the beginning. The new, more high-tech national ID system would enable the federal government and its contractors to follow and electronically analyze your activities in real-time -- to pinpoint your location, check your purchases, view records of your medical condition, and monitor your bank deposits and withdrawals as you make them, for instance. Worse yet, it ultimately gives government the ability to control your activities -- to (accidentally or deliberately) freeze your bank account, shut down your credit cards, deny you access to public transportation, forbid you entry into such public places as county courthouses, deny you health care, even deny you entrance to your job once your employer has (in the name of standardization, and possibly with the spur of federal subsidies or regulations) adopted the federal system. All at the click of a computer key, somewhere in Washington, D.C... ...This is still only the beginning. Shortly (after too many people have misplaced their cards, and too many criminals continued to get useable ID), the card-borne “smart chip” would be replaced by an implanted chip -- one of which, Digital Angel, is already on the market. Periodic scanning could then be augmented by 24-hour-a-day, satellite-based tracking. People in the U.S. will be watched and controlled far more thoroughly than Winston Smith was controlled by Big Brother in 1984 -- and for the very same reasons; to impose some social manager’s ideal of order.

Adapted from Backwoods Home article "Living the outlaw life: National ID — Our Line in the Sand" by Claire Wolfe

Your entire life will be keyed to this card. Without this card, you will be unable to conduct a normal life. Your life (in the form of your identity and property) may be terminated at whim with a few keystrokes. You can be branded a terrorist, an outlaw, or a sexual pervert at will - and everyone will believe what the information returned by the card tells them, no matter what you say!

It is too late to stop implementation of the card. You have two years to prepare for it. Things will get harder and harder as time passes. And when the time comes, you either queue up or clam up - and become an outlaw. This is why you, as a self-reliant survivalist, are such a threat to the corporate government. This is why any Christian who has read and believes in Revelations 13:16-18, has just been branded a potential terrorist and/or outlaw. This is why BOTH groups will find ever closer monitoring of their activities and ever growing ridicule of their beliefs as the time draws nearer to the implementation of the National ID. It may be decades before implants are required. Decades in which the general population will be able to convince each other that "it's not so bad" and that acceptance of an implant is the "only logical solution" and that its refusal is too absurd to contemplate. That is when life as a citizen upon this earth will become a living nightmare for anyone daring to upset the order of things. The only people who could be reasonably expected to successfully evade implementation or aid those who wish to abstain are the very same people who have spent their lives learning to survive the worst that nature and warfare could throw at them - the Survivalists.

It really doesn't matter (to the government) whether you are a full-blown die-hard wilderness survival type, or just someone interested knowing how to take care of yourself, or a Christian, Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Patriot, or flaming anti-government activist. All they want to know is will you submit to the card? If you will, then there's really no problem. In fact, you may even find a lucrative business prospect by infiltrating and informing on the groups who refuse. You can pretend to be whatever you want to be - because the government owns your entire identity and can turn it on or off, or change it entirely in just a few minutes. You are who they say you are. You are what they say you are.

By not accepting the card, you immediately become an outcast (if not an outlaw) and life becomes a bit more difficult. As long as cash is accepted, you may still be able to find menial labor, but you cannot have a bank account, you can't cash checks, you can't use credit cards and any credit that you did have will be lost. You won't be able to get a driver's license or license your car, so you won't be able to drive. Public transportation will (probably) eventually require that you scan your card before boarding, and if you don't have a card you might as well keep on walking, learn to skate, or get a bike. Of course, bikes will probably require licensing as well. Don't even think about getting on an airplane or even within an airport terminal without the card. Before long, you won't be able to enter public buildings - government offices, libraries, museums, concert halls, sports arenas, theaters, etc., and eventually apartment complexes, industrial and office buildings will be added to the list. You won't be able to own property if you can't pay the taxes on that property. Initially (since the government always wants money) you may be allowed to pay your taxes (if you can afford to, now that you have no bank account and can only accept and use cash) - but how will you pay without a card identifying your tax ID number and linking you to your property? Initially, you may be able to rent from someone willing to accept cash each month, but what happens when there are no places left to rent that accept cash. You won't be able to rent an apartment, remember, because apartment complexes require the card...

Sometime soon after the card is assimilated into society, accepted by almost everyone as pretty much harmless and much safer than credit cards, the government will announce that, despite Herculean efforts to combat it, there is an economic crises caused by the near miraculous ability of terrorists, terror nations, and drug dealers (for good measure) to counterfeit our dollars. The "solution" is a cashless society. The cards have proven to be a safe and effective method of identification - and they are already linked to your bank accounts, insurance, health care, taxpayer ID, 401k, etc. - what do we need cash for anyway?

A cashless society will be touted as a windfall against violent or anti-social crime. You can't buy or sell illegal drugs with the card, because the government will be monitoring all transactions. You can't fence stolen goods with the card for the same reason. And those who refuse to submit to the card won't be able to buy or sell anything. You can't pay for a prostitute with a card without the government knowing about it, and unless you are an identical twin to your victim - right down to the retinal scan and DNA markers, stealing a card from someone won't buy you anything.

Of course, none of this is true. We live in a technological age full of technological criminals - some of whom are quite intelligent - who now will be impressively motivated to exercise their talents. There is nothing a techno-geek likes more than a challenge, and telling them that technology exists that can't be duplicated or hacked is just the right enticement for them to get started. As far as selling drugs, all you need is a small art gallery. You buy some paint, some plaster, some canvas - chuck it all in the dumpster - sell your crack as hand-painted works of art and leave it up to the junkie to explain what he did with all your masterpieces. Something similar would work as well for fencing stolen goods, and what's wrong with a "business consultant" spending an hour in a cheap motel with a client? "Just doing market research, your honor... "

So if it won't really stop crime - and we all know it won't stop illegal immigration or terrorism - what is the purpose for these Draconian measures? Aside from the Antichrist intent on destroying humanity, why would a government go to such extreme measures? Remember, we are dealing with a Corporate Government here, and the only thing that motivates a corporation is Profit and Power. If everyone is linked to a card, which is linked to all financial activity, which is linked to the Corporate Government, then everyone pays taxes on every transaction automatically - and in a cashless society, no one is able to "cheat on their taxes." The government reaps in trillions of dollars once lost to innovative tax cheats. No one will need to fill out tax forms anymore. The Corporate Government knows how you get your money, how you spend it, and how much you have left. Taxes will be automated and you'll receive a statement each month online. The government will be able to reduce paperwork and personnel, resulting in a lower cost per dollar collected and a higher profit margin. Just think of all the votes they'll be able to buy then!!

Power may be secondary to some in the corporate world, but certainly not in the world of government. The power to control entire populations through the implementation of two simple steps - the card, and a cashless society - must be near orgasmic to those in charge.

The fact is, the card is no real danger (except as a precursor) if you don't mind taking your chances on the benevolence of your government. The fact is, the card will be universally accepted despite any and all grumbling challenges. Anyone protesting the card will be made to look the fool, unpatriotic, unreasonable, or downright paranoid and possibly a menace to society. We will all have a "Real ID" in the very near future. Those who are approached and are found to be without a "Real ID" will be detained, indefinitely, until one can be issued to them or until the reason they do not have a "Real ID" is determined to be criminal evasion of one sort another. These people will disappear into the penal system - perhaps to reemerge at some future date as a solid citizen who has paid their dues and accepted the card, or perhaps to never see the light of "freedom" again. Eventually everyone (even those incarcerated) will have a card assigned to them and everything will be peachy-keen. Until you step out of line, that is.

Lest you think this is simply a US phenomenon, think again. It's world-wide... (Do I have your attention yet?)

"We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason if we remember that we are not descended from fearful men, not from men who feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes which were, for the moment, unpopular." [Edward R. Murrow]

"Any single man must judge for himself whether circumstances warrant obedience or resistance to the commands of the civil magistrate; we are all qualified, entitled, and morally obliged to evaluate the conduct of our rulers. This political judgment, moreover, is not simply or primarily a right, but like self-preservation, a duty to God. As such it is a judgment that men cannot part with according to the God of Nature. It is the first and foremost of our inalienable rights without which we can preserve no other." [John Locke]

"The Republic was not established by cowards; and cowards will not preserve it ... This will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave." [Elmer Davis]

"It is only in this way that we can hope to arrive at truth, and fulfill the great responsibility which we hold to God and our country. Should I keep back my opinions at such a time, through fear of giving offense, I should consider myself as guilty of treason towards my country, and of an act of disloyalty toward the Majesty of Heaven, which I revere above all earthly kings. ... Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things, which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it. Let us not, I beseech you, sir, deceive ourselves. ... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" [Patrick Henry]

(End of Article)

MEG
SSRsi http://www.ssrsi.org
March-April 2006
I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
MEG  http://www.ssrsi.org & http://groups.yahoo.com/group/real_urban_survival/
Survival & Self Reliance Studies Institute & REAL Urban Survival

NO MAAM

• Provisional
Re: ID Resist
« Reply #286 on: October 15, 2014, 11:54:30 am »

Looking for some help with refusing to give my Slave Surveillance Number to renew my DL.

In the past, when DLs were issued on site, I've been successful with claiming that I don't even have one. But now, the only reason the Wisconsin DMV will accept is a religious objection, with a completely preposterous form to be filled out and returned to them, for their probable rejection.

Little help?

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #287 on: October 15, 2014, 01:00:13 pm »

Looking for some help with refusing to give my Slave Surveillance Number to renew my DL.

In the past, when DLs were issued on site, I've been successful with claiming that I don't even have one. But now, the only reason the Wisconsin DMV will accept is a religious objection, with a completely preposterous form to be filled out and returned to them, for their probable rejection.

Little help?

Not sure what the object would be to refuse. If you are willing to get the DL, just wonder why it matters. Every government entity and probably most of the corporations in the country already have our SSN - all of us, no matter how hard we might have tried to keep it confidential... it's on thousands of data bases, along with everything else they might want to know about us. I don't worry about it anymore myself.  I figure it's their number. I didn't ask for it and don't use it myself. What they do with it is out of my control... what's to worry about? :)
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

NO MAAM

• Provisional
« Reply #288 on: October 15, 2014, 03:57:42 pm »

The object?...To tell bureaucrats the one thing they hate most to hear: "no"...And if every gubmint entity already has it, what's the point in demanding it from me now?

Anyways, I have one of those throwback edition SS cards, that says "NOT TO BE USED FOR IDENTIFICATION" on the bottom of it.

In general, I've refused to disclose it for any purpose not related to taxes or credit reporting, since the mid 80s....It's just nobody's damned business.

But the form the DMV drone shoved in at me to declare a religious objection, though I didn't even raise the issue, is a real pip.....Doesnt appear that I can insert a pic or upload it as an attachment, though.

MamaLiberty

• Administrator
  • Non aggression, self ownership
    • The Price of Liberty
« Reply #289 on: October 15, 2014, 04:18:41 pm »

The object?...To tell bureaucrats the one thing they hate most to hear: "no"...And if every gubmint entity already has it, what's the point in demanding it from me now?

If that's the object... why get the DL then? You submit on one hand and resist on the other? It's your life, of course. Not knocking it, just don't see any real advantage to doing that.

Anyways, I have one of those throwback edition SS cards, that says "NOT TO BE USED FOR IDENTIFICATION" on the bottom of it.

Yep, had one too. Means exactly as much as any other piece of government paper bearing promises or assurances. Been used as ID for a long time, and is now totally worthless for even that.

In general, I've refused to disclose it for any purpose not related to taxes or credit reporting, since the mid 80s....It's just nobody's damned business.

Agreed, but that is immaterial to the actual problem. A great many people have made it their business - regardless of what we think or want. And they already have that number everywhere. The requirement to put it on this form and that is merely an exercise of subjugation and compliance. They already HAVE that number, so writing it down is not going to give it to them.

But the form the DMV drone shoved in at me to declare a religious objection, though I didn't even raise the issue, is a real pip.....Doesnt appear that I can insert a pic or upload it as an attachment, though.

I'm sure it is quite nasty. Again, it really doesn't do you any good if you filled it out. They already have your number. Might as well deal with that, my friend. :)
The lust to control the lives and property of others is the root of all evil.

Bear

• Curious Bear
« Reply #290 on: October 15, 2014, 06:55:58 pm »

I remember that there used to be a guy who hung around on this forum
who refused to get a drivers license or register his vehicle. He was arrested,
of course, and spent a lot of time in jail waiting for his trial*. When the trial
eventually was held, he won and was exonerated. However, being a stubborn
swede (his own description) he couldn't leave it alone, and tried to follow
the DA around with a sign explaining why the DA was corrupt.

That got him arrested for stalking, and he is still doing time in state prison I believe.

Anyone remember the guys's name?

Bear

* An interesting point - one of his arguments was that the court did not have
   jurisdiction to decide such a case, but signing a plea for bail _gave_ the court
   the jurisdiction it need to try him.

"There is no good idea so perfect, so pure,
that Government can't do it badly."
-- Bear

Silver

• thrivalist
« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2014, 07:58:49 am »

His name was Winston Ward Johnson. He posted here as suijurisfreeman.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 08:03:33 am by Silver »

Adventurer, Explorer, Inquiring Mind.

• Given up.
« Reply #292 on: October 17, 2014, 03:25:26 am »

His name was Winston Ward Johnson. He posted here as suijurisfreeman.

If you're familiar with what sui juris means in latin, then yes, yes you are, until you submit to the system, and like every other thing "of the devil" the system is rigged to trap you even better than one of the Wishmaster's questions.  (Awesome movies, 1/2 at least, 3/4 kinda sucked.)

Back to the point, there is very little way to escape, and they can always lock you up until you sign even a small form to request water because they won't give it to you.  Indeed, they CAN disappear you.  Sadly, short of a massive violent revolt including the public executions (communist style) of ALL scumbags who were complicit in this... nothing will change.  Even then, supercop asshats may seize the reigns and become just as bad, using the tools their at that time "deceased" predecessors helped create.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

NO MAAM

• Provisional
« Reply #293 on: October 17, 2014, 03:08:48 pm »

Anyways, I'm pretty well versed on the concepts that I've entered into their jurisdiction by accepting their license, it's not my number it's their number, etcetera.

If it were that I didn't very often venture outside my rather remote locale in the Wisconsin north woods, where incursions with LEOs are rare, I'd probably just leave the DL expired and go along my merry way....But my construction work on hospitality projects takes me through hundreds of jurisdictions in numerous states every year...I'm not terribly optimistic about the results of trying to give some donut cop in Boll Weevil Junction, Alabama, a primer on my constitutional right to freely travel on a public right-of-way....Indeed, I followed the exploits of a John Van Hove some years back, who was doing the very same thing where he lived...The reports I got back mostly involved him spending a lot of time bailing himself out of jail and spnding plenty of face time with judges.

Even so, I still get a twisted sort of pleasure at telling the flatfoot bureaucrat "no" and smelling the ozone in the air, as they fry circuits trying to process someone who refuses to go baaabaabaa and fill out their boilerplate forms like a good little Kulak.....But, as far as this case is concerned, it appears as though I may have met my match, as the form they demand to grant an exception is pretty much designed to defy being filled ou to anyone's satisfaction.

• Given up.
« Reply #294 on: October 20, 2014, 12:55:48 pm »

I'd love to help, but frankly, there isn't much I can leave said that promotes freedom.  When in Rome, do as the Romans do.  And on this trip, it means Submit.  Or sell everything off and sail off into the sunset and find a better place.

Just remember... as I learned, guns aren't everything... or anything much at all, if your neighbors suck, and the weather's worse, and the local economy is based on backstabbing each other, you're better off in a place where guns are illegal, but people are helpful.  That way, if you have to shoot a bad guy, and your neighbors cover for your "illegal" piece, you're better off than a place where its all about "the law."

America (the USA) is such a "nation of laws."  In fact, I'm willing to wager that if not yet, then very soon, laws will outnumber the human population of the USA.  Guess it really is a nation of laws.  If they were sentient and allowed to vote, laws would win every election!

Think on that.

Remember that practical freedom is more important than "legal" freedom.  I wish you luck.

Everything else irrelevant pruned.  Comment Pruned.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 12:11:07 am by Destin Faruda »
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

FDD

• Big Dog
  • Welcome to Wyoming, Conceder everyone armed
« Reply #295 on: October 20, 2014, 02:11:32 pm »

Boston could have picked a better place for his little free state project.

May I ask where you would have gone and started a Free State Project?

Which State? and Why?
Nobody needs an AR-15
Nobody needs a whiny little bitch ether, yet here you are

If we want our grandchildren to be able to give thanks for being Americans, we'll need to.....start steering a course away from government control of our lives-and start moving back toward greater personal responsibility.   Ed Feulner

I think, therefore I am not a progressive liberal socialist marxist democrat

That's WY

• Given up.
« Reply #296 on: October 20, 2014, 04:07:17 pm »

Boston could have picked a better place for his little free state project.

May I ask where you would have gone and started a Free State Project?

Which State? and Why?

One with a good economy.  Wyoming is a futile effort.  An effort towards freedom will find more foothold with democrats than republicans.  You get a democrat shooting, they like it and question their premises.  You can't get a republican to consider "them pot smokers" anything but scum who should be exterminated... at someone else's expense, preferably.

Wyoming owes its entire financial status to government funds.  It is a BAD place.  If you plan to move and vanish, Wyoming is perfect.  If you aren't a retiree and don't feel like burning yourself out working in the mining field or oil rough necking, or maybe you're just very well educated in fields where Wyo is bad?  Tough shit.  They tell you "spend all your money and get out!"  Its a state motto.  Ironically the state's largest companies pay more than most republican "red" states combined in federal taxes.  Very little comes back.  It is a candidate for secession.  But it won't secede over logical stuff like government theft and restrictions on freedom, sheriffs who believe "people have a RIGHT to feel PROTECTED" get elected, and logical questions over what a right to feel actually means are glossed over.  They might secede over gay marriage and abor"shun".  Ironic.  As long as someone else does the paying and the fighting afterwards.

Its a great place to retire if you like peace and quiet and murderously vicious cold weather season.  Good luck if you intend to work for a living in any field not related to government or mineral extraction.  Ranchers with 7000 acres make around 50 grand a year selling beef, sheep and related products, and the wife works as a teacher or some other government employment.  Otherwise they go broke.

Your typical pro freedom character is often an IT guy, or other intelligent / intellectually interested individual with some measure of intellectual and moral integrity.  You won't find many here.  The few I knew RAN OFF screaming.  I'm not a free stater, myself, and never will pay homage to his royal highness Royce.  That said, because I'm a gun guy, I got lumped in with the rest of the group when it comes to locals shunning us as if we were murderers.  Ironically in towns of 1200 people, there's two gun shops both making money.  Ironies abound.

GK

« Reply #297 on: April 25, 2015, 10:56:00 pm »

people who "need" new ID are typically fugitives from justice and/or illegal aliens. aiding and abetting a fugitive is a felony, dudes.

PMouserOSU

« Reply #298 on: May 13, 2016, 03:58:43 am »

what will really be nessary is resisting the implanted RFID chip, for Bible reasons. ty God bless you

Cherokee

« Reply #299 on: May 13, 2016, 03:08:47 pm »

I like the idea Bill suggested. A number, fake tattooed on a forehead and the words "Real ID".

I don't do fedbook anymore,  but those who do could circulate the meme,...maybe even include a link to a website for a more detailed article or info about the dangers.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 04:20:07 pm by Cherokee »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up