The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Claire's State of the Union Speech  (Read 5562 times)

Misfit

Claire's State of the Union Speech
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2004, 07:52:47 pm »

I intentionally didn't watch it...like debra, my hubby doesn't like seeing me get all worked up and yelling at the TV. I did enough yelling at the Eagles on Sunday...

So, I wound up watching Monty Python's Meaning of Life....which is about as abstract as Bush is...

David

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2004, 08:01:12 pm »

I intentionally didn't watch it...like debra, my hubby doesn't like seeing me get all worked up and yelling at the TV. I did enough yelling at the Eagles on Sunday...

So, I wound up watching Monty Python's Meaning of Life....which is about as abstract as Bush is...

Well,
Except that, Meaning Of Life, is much more intelligent, less gross, far safer, and much, much more fun.
 :P  

Hidden_Variable

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2004, 04:41:58 pm »

Quote from: David,Jan 21 2004, 07:01 PM
Quote from: Misfit,Jan 21 2004, 05:52 PM

Well,
Except that, Meaning Of Life, is much more intelligent, less gross, far safer, and much, much more fun.
Sheesh. With all the blarney, lies & propaganda, they ought to call it the 'State of the Union Show".   :D  

Hidden_Variable

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2004, 04:43:05 pm »

Quote from: David,Jan 21 2004, 07:01 PM
Quote from: Misfit,Jan 21 2004, 05:52 PM

Well,
Sheesh. With all the blarney, lies & propaganda, they ought to call it the 'State of the Union Show".   :D  

Augustwest

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2004, 08:15:23 am »

Oh sir... it's only wahfair theen...
\"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one.\"  - Capt. Reynolds

Vydunas

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2004, 11:44:07 am »

David:
Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke
Especially since Tommy Chong is currently in prison for selling perfectly legal items and making fun of the government

Oh man, Sweetie picked this up at Wally World for almost nothing, and we watched it STRAIGHT. I KNOW it's physically impossible, but I swear we got a contact high.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up