The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28   Go Down

Author Topic: SurvivalBlog Readers-- Check In  (Read 140344 times)

Desert T

Re: SurvivalBlog Readers-- Check In
« Reply #135 on: April 06, 2007, 03:45:08 pm »

Greetings from Nevada.

Desert T

Desert T

« Reply #136 on: April 06, 2007, 03:49:00 pm »

Considering areas south of Nashville to Shelbyville, Tennessee. Any input would be greatly appriciated!

Desert T

Florida

« Reply #137 on: April 06, 2007, 04:56:35 pm »

Hello from Florida. I have been a JWR fan and read his survival blog from the beginning. Sometimes I want to read more after I have finished reading Jim's blog for the day. I am VERY happy to have found a great place here for more reading and interaction with like minded people as myself. Thanks a million!

jdemaris

« Reply #138 on: April 06, 2007, 05:35:32 pm »

JD here from central New York State. Just put my two-cents worth of opinion in the "Eastern Retreat" thread.

kzchopper

« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2007, 07:51:19 am »

I'm a backslider realizing my error,there are too many threats to life,liberty and pursuit of happiness. I'm highly interested in an eastern retreat since I live in no.Va. and would like to live year round rather than maintain two locations.  any body here from WV.?

Thunder Pig

« Reply #140 on: April 07, 2007, 09:40:12 am »

Another Survivablog reader from far western North Carolina  checking in.

Lightning

• Heheheh...
« Reply #141 on: April 07, 2007, 10:00:35 am »

Howdy and a hearty welcome to all you new folks!   :mellow:

LornK, you're not alone as a female SB reader.  :thumbsup:  And I too am glad the Eastern retreats thread was started.  Gotta go check how it's progressing.

To all of you, if you're looking for more great reading (aren't we all? ;) ), please check out the writings of our own Claire Wolfe, the inspiration for this sister forum to Mr. Rawles's blog.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/wolfe_index.html - Claire's article archive on BackwoodsHome.com
http://www.clairewolfe.com/books.html - Claire's store on Amazon.com (click on Books in the right hand column to see Claire's own works)
http://www.clairewolfe.com/blog.html - WOLFESBLOG - Claire and friends blog it up

I think you'll find plenty more yummy pickings there, if you're not already a Claire fan! 

Enjoy  - and thanks for contributing to the ongoing conversation on The Claire Files ("TCF").
I'm damn well free to dance through life even if 'they' expect me to cringe and crawl.

"Your life is an occasion.  Rise to it."  --Dustin Hoffman as Mr. Magorium, in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

vatrader01

« Reply #142 on: April 08, 2007, 04:15:04 pm »

Greetings from just outside the ten ring {Washington, DC}, near rhe West Virginia state line.

NuclearDruid

« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2007, 07:40:46 pm »

Survivorblog reader checking in.

Anyone near St. Louis in the Southern Illinois area?  I've been looking for land in Illinois for a retreat, but land here is EXPENSIVE.

I PM'd you.

ND
"GREAT COMEBACK FOR STOCK MARKET" - Front page, Spokane Daily Chronicle, October 22nd, 1929

"I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference..." -Adm. Hyman G. Rickover

gravertom

« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2007, 11:06:41 pm »

hello from the western finger lakes of NY.

Tom

hunter63

« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2007, 03:14:51 pm »

hunter63 checking in from se/wi and sw/wi

Tucker

« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2007, 02:31:51 pm »

Tucker here from Atlanta, GA reporting from JWRs blog! I'm going to be relocating to W NC here in a few months. Anybody near the area?  :ph34r:

padre29

• Cavaliere d' Onore
  • Civily Dead
« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2007, 03:37:11 pm »

Tucker here from Atlanta, GA reporting from JWRs blog! I'm going to be relocating to W NC here in a few months. Anybody near the area?  :ph34r:

A few folks are, if you have some questions just PM me and I'll see if I can answer them for you.

And welcome aboard!
Video in Venitur

Gotblog?

http://tthelastcause.blogspot.com/

Bowman1

« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2007, 11:59:24 am »

Yet another JWR fan checking in. Over the years he's been a big influence on my preparedness strategies.

florida_troll

« Reply #149 on: May 07, 2007, 06:15:25 pm »

Another SurvivalBlog reader checking in.  I'm in N.E. Florida :psm:
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.          Robert A. Heinlein
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 28   Go Up