The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Never was a time limit to reach 20k  (Read 7982 times)

fisher

Re: Never was a time limit to reach 20k
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2005, 01:33:31 pm »

Debra - I've never said that we "never" had a deadline. Maybe some other people have, and if they did, they are mistaken.

Too funny! You are guilty of saying that there was "never" a deadline. Mind if I quote you from the FSP forum?

http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=8106.msg112421#msg112421
Quote from: JasonPSorens
There never was a hard deadline, but there has always been a stated goal.  Obviously there is only limited "give" in the 9/2006 goal before we have to sign people up again.

From the press conference held 10/01/03 in New York(video)
Donna Delacruz, Associated Press:
"What happens if within 5 year you do not get the 20,000 people to move to New Hampshire?"

Jason P Sorens, President and Founder of FSP:
"If we don't get 20,000 by September 2006, then people don't necessarily, they aren't held to their obligations for signing up. So, many have said they are going to move whether or not we reach 20,000 and our current projections show that we will reach 20,000 by 2006. So, if we don't meet the 20,000, the movement may fold into some other form, though it looks as if we will."

Lloyd

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 08:13:08 am »

I admit I don't read a lot of fine print, but, the way I remember it was that we had 5 years from the date we chose a state to reach 20 grand.

sorens

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2005, 06:52:32 pm »

Too funny! You are guilty of saying that there was "never" a deadline. Mind if I quote you from the FSP forum?

There never was a hard deadline, but there has always been a stated goal.  Obviously there is only limited "give" in the 9/2006 goal before we have to sign people up again.

What I wrote, as is obvious, is that there was never a hard deadline. We had a soft, adjustable deadline, a "target" as Steve puts it - there was never any automatic shut-down trigger. But of course you know this, John; you're just trolling as usual.

For those who don't know, "fisher" is John Richard, a Connecticut transplant who moved to Grafton, NH, a Holocaust denier, and an extreme social authoritarian who has taken it upon himself to "save Grafton" from the Free Staters moving there. At one point he was putting up on his website the names and photos of everyone he could find associated with the FSP or freedom organizations in NH. A real scumbag. At one point he got himself on NPR, but otherwise, everyone seems to have ignored him. ;)

fisher

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2005, 09:50:36 pm »

What I wrote, as is obvious, is that there was never a hard deadline. We had a soft, adjustable deadline, a "target" as Steve puts it - there was never any automatic shut-down trigger. But of course you know this, John; you're just trolling as usual.
No, I don't know that. This sounds like a hard deadline to me:
http://www.freestateproject.org/news/releases/1000members.php
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Jason Sorens, President
Free State Project, Inc.
Phone: 828-273-8863
Email: info@freestateproject.org
Web site: www.freestateproject.org

The membership numbers over the past year indicate that the project will meet its self-imposed deadline of September 2006 for the beginning of the move.

Can you show me an official FSP statement that talks about the mushy "deadline"?

For those who don't know, "fisher" is John Richard, a Connecticut transplant who moved to Grafton, NH, a Holocaust denier, and an extreme social authoritarian who has taken it upon himself to "save Grafton" from the Free Staters moving there.
WTF?
Where do you get your information?
Zack was right, you are a slimey mother fucker. 
When your argument sucks, ad hominem attack.
What holocaust are you claiming I deny?

Please explain why you believe I am these things:
   1.  "Holocaust denier".
   2.  extreme social authoritarian

At one point he was putting up on his website the names and photos of everyone he could find associated with the FSP or freedom organizations in NH.
WTF?
Never happend. What are you talking about?

"fisher" is John Richard, a Connecticut transplant who moved to Grafton, NH,
WTF?
This sounds like a Mike Lorrey quote. Jason, you do know that Mike Lorrey (2nd vice chair LPNH at the time) did a background check on me using his employer's(http://www.1-800-serve-em.com/) accurint.com account. The background check was most likely a violation of the Drivers Privacy Protection Act and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. I think Mike is the only other person that has ever brought up CT.

This is where Lorrey admits doing the background check:
http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:yPBkKtDeNJQJ:forum.freestateproject.org/index.php%3FPHPSESSID%3D934cd4303231a011b5580bc9b71b6b95%26topic%3D7780.new+%22john+Richard%22+FSP&hl=en&client=firefox-a
As for the Grafton Fisher, my background check on him shows that he has NEVER been a resident of Grafton. He is and was a Manchester resident. Typical Democrat liar.

Correction: I had assumed that Neil Patel, who is listed at the bottom of the savegrafton.org page, was 'grafton fisher'. Neil is a resident of Manchester. It appears that John Richard, who moved to Grafton from Nashua in February, is 'grafton fisher', or at least his public face.... Last Edit: January 12, 2005, 12:04:41 PM by Mike Lorrey

At one point he got himself on NPR, but otherwise, everyone seems to have ignored him. ;)
NPR called me and asked me to be on.
*I* don't want to be in the media, but I'm not hiding.

So who is joining the FSP these days?

For those who don't know, "sorens" is Dr. Jason P Sorens, a Texas transplant who had the big idea about the FSP, a deadline denier, with a PHD from Yale University, who recently bought his first home for $124,900 in Tonawnda, NY, to take a job at a state university, while encouraging FSP members to move to NH ASAP. He is an extreme dictator who has taken it upon himself to "Free New Hampshire" from the people living there. He has been known to lie. A real colostomy bag. At one point he got the endorsement of Gov. Benson, and otherwise, everyone seems to have ignored him. ;)

Thunder

• Go away, boy! Ya bother me! -Foghorn Leghorn
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2005, 10:02:46 pm »

Due to the fact that people just can't discuss this topic without being a bit abusive towards each other, I'm locking the thread.

If Debra wants to unlock it, she will.  Maybe.
Thunder[/color][/font]

There are times, sir, when men of good conscience cannot blindly follow orders.  -Capt. Jean-Luc Picard

Wars will cease when people start loving their children more than they love the government.

People use the term 'chaos' only when they can't see far enough to view the big picture.   -Deepak Chopra

There are no illegal guns, only illegal gun laws.

debra

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2005, 08:46:53 am »

No, she won't. Trust me. :rolleyes:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up