The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Grand Jury Indicts Winston Ward Johnson  (Read 90402 times)

suijurisfreeman

Grand Jury Indicts Winston Ward Johnson
« on: December 09, 2005, 04:49:17 pm »

On September 21, 2005 the Monroe County Grand Jury indicted me on 4 felony counts of stalkingin the 1st degree. Each count is a class D felony, 1-5 years each count. The indicment reads as follows: "The Grand Jury of Monroe County, Kentucky charges that between July 29, 2005 and September 21, 2005 and before the finding of the indicment herein, in Monroe County, Kentucky, the above-named defendant committed the offense of stalking in the first degree by intenionally stalking Wesley W. Stephens by placing large signs and standing near some in front of and near the Law Office of Wesley W. Stephens, asserting the victim to be a "liar," a "damn liar," "burn in hell," and other offensive statements. The defendant has harassed Wesley W. Stephens constantly every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday since July 29, 2005, engaging in an outrageous course of conduct designed to seriously alarm, annoy, intimidate and harass Wesley W. Stephens, serving no legitimate purpose. On at least four (4) separate occasions between the dates set forth herein, the defendant was armed with a handgun, and wearing body armor in the form of a bullet proof vest. The defendant implicity threatened Wesley W. Stephens by written statements and a graphic on his t-shirt with the symbol of a cocked pistol, while armed with a pistol, there by intentionally placing him in reasonable fear of serious physical injury or death, against the peace and dignity of the commonwealth of Kentucky. Apparently no attempt was made to serve the warrant prior to November 9, 2005 when I walked into the Monroe County sheriff's office to speak with Sheriff Jerry Gee. We shook hands, said hi and I told him that I was in town for a child custody hearing. Sheriff Gee said that he needed my pistol (yes I was armed), I said, "What?" He again said that he needed my pistol.  I asked what was going on and he told me that he had a sealed indicment warrant for my arrest.  I unbuckled my pistol belt and handed it to the sheriff, he said that he would secure it until my son could pick it up. He then read me my "rights" and placed me under arrest. We sat in his office talking for 15-20 minutes, I requested a photocopy of KRS 508. 130-140 which defines to term "stalking" and what constitutes the crime of stalking. I was then taken to the Monroe County Jail for processing around 10:30 am. They asked the usual booking questions including, "What's your date of birth" and "What's your social security number"? I refused to give my date of birth and told them that I do not participate in the fraud known as social security. Later that day around 3 pm they decided to move me to the Barren County Jail in Glasgow. Upon my arrival they attempted to "book me", but were unsuccessful because I again refused to give a date of birth or social security number. The Lieutenant became quite hostile and stated that they could hold me indefinitely until I provided them with the "required" information. I replied that I guess that I'll be here awhile. I was then placed in a filthy, cold jail cell to reconsider my refusal to provide them the "required information". About an hour later I was then taken back to the booking desk and told that "we" were going to complete the booking process. I again stated that I would not provide a birth date or social security number, I was then taken back to my cell after taking some of my clothes. I was "visited" several more times - "Good cop, bad cop routine." I was told that the judge would really be pissed off if I didn't give them the "required information". Finally after 3 hours of this shit I heard them say, "Get his ass out of here, ship him back to Monroe County!" Around 6 pm a sheriff's deputy from Monroe County picked me up and returned me to Monroe County Jail. On November 11, 2005, I was moved to the Grayson County Detention Center in Leitchfield, Kentucky. I was finally arrainged in the Monroe County Circuit Court on November 23, 2005. At my arraingment I filed four motions: 1.) Motion for Pro Se Representation 2.) Motion for discovery, exculpatory evidence, Grand Jury minutes 3.) Motion for speedy trial 4.) Motion to preserve evidence. All four motions were granted. All discovery was ordered to be computed by 12/21/05. A pre-trial hearing is scheduled for 1/8/06 and a trial date of 2/17/06 has been set. I welcome and look forward to defending myself against these baseless charges. I did not "stalk" Wesley W. Stephens (or anyone else for that matter), I was merely exercising two of my fundamental, inherent and inalienable rights as a free human being, my right of self-expression and my right of self-defense. You who claim to love freedom/liberty, this is where the rubber meets the road! I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul!

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
Re: Grand Jury Indicts Winston Ward Johnson
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 05:24:20 pm »

Bummer. Are you still in the Grayson County Detention Center? Who is this Wesley W. Stephens person?
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

Erin

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 05:25:47 pm »

« Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 01:26:29 pm by Erin »

rockchucker

• ... death awaits you all with nasty pointy teeth!
    • FreedomSight
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 06:45:27 pm »

4 felony counts! Damn.

I assume at this point you're out on bail?

Best to you, Sui. Hope you kick some ass.
... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

Put a little birdhouse in your soul. -- TMBG

FreedomSight

Tin-Man

• Expat.
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 07:05:52 pm »

Best to you, Sui. Hope you kick some ass.

Seconded, +1, and then some.

Keep us updated, if you can.
...when it comes to mass murder the worst individual monster in the world is a gnat compared with even a relatively benign state.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Lightning

• Heheheh...
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 09:20:53 pm »

HO-

LY

COW.

Yes, Sui, keep on truckin', and please, keep us posted - through others if you must.
I'm damn well free to dance through life even if 'they' expect me to cringe and crawl.

"Your life is an occasion.  Rise to it."  --Dustin Hoffman as Mr. Magorium, in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

securitysix

• Self Proclaimed Champion Thread Derailer
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 02:40:15 am »

suijuris, we love you because you're not afraid to give the big middle finger to any and all forms of government.  All I ask of you is that you keep up the good fight and don't dig yourself into a hole you're not either able to dig yourself out of or prepared to be in for a while.
"That's what governments are for; get in a man's way." - Malcom Reynolds

"This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer." - Will Rogers

FishOrMan

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 12:32:55 am »

The war continues, as well it should!

I pray God will place his words in your mouth and the jury will have open ears to hear the truth and see beyond the court's lies.

We live in a time when most men never take the breathe of freedom and our minds twist hell into paradise.  But, from the time you take that first breathe, till your very last, you must never allow that freedom to be taken.

Those that have the ability and knowledge to do so, must fight...  as go we all.

ZooT_aLLures

• Administrator
    • http://www.thepriceofliberty.org
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 02:32:39 am »

The words of the great bass player "Lemmie Kilmeister" comes to mind when thinking about Sui's oppressors.....

Fuck em' all!
Even some cowboy and indian outlaws in the 1800's eventually stopped sleeping under buffalo skins, and came to town to entertain paying customers. For some I imagine the bruising of their ego never healed.

We all have some scar tissue that never lets us completely forget the intent of the adventure.

Nedda of the Hill

• Stand
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2005, 10:04:50 pm »

I'm surprised they didn't hit you with 1 count for every Monday, Wednesday and Friday you were there.   :angry:

Ride 'em, cowboy.  And show 'em how to use those spurs while you're up there...

penguinsscareme

• Keeper of the red button
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2006, 01:46:04 pm »

Rock on, dude.  I expect you'd better post the court transcript after your acquittal!
O Lord,
Thine Ocean is so great,
And my boat is so small.

Sportos, motorheads, dweebies, wastoids...they think he's a righteous dude.

The utter waste of our $2,000,000,000 a day military-industrial machine was never demonstrated more vividly than on 9/11.

You do what works.

dogsledder54

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 12:12:44 pm »

I hope you will tell us if there is anything that we can do for you. You have my vote to head the department of Anarchy in our new non-government.

mi6a2lm

• http://emtaz.com
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2006, 04:34:26 am »

I can't send much but I can throw you $100.  Email me at j o s x @ l y c o s . c o m if you're interested.
“This is a very important lesson. You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end - which you can never afford to lose - with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.” - ADM James Stockdale

unstructuredanew

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2006, 09:27:25 pm »

Any word?  Apparently not.  Come on Suijuris, if you can make it out we'll make a movie!  Wishing you the best!  You know what we talked about way back when right?

Unstructured

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2006, 12:20:59 am »

This was posted as a comment on my weblog, likely there because it's one of the first Google hits for "Winston Ward Johnson".

a freeman's unlawful arrest.
Submitted by winston johnson II a freeman (not verified) on Sun, 2006-02-05 23:05.

My name is Winston Ward Johnson II. I am posting a response on this site because I'm not sure if anyone has been made aware of the fact my father Winston W. Johnson is currantly incarrcerated on frivolious charges of four counts of stalking in the first degree. His trial date is set up for the 17th day of February at 8:00 am in Tompkinsville ky at the monroe county district court. He will be defending himself, pro se. The majority of public offical's in Monroe county, including all the way up to judges seem to think they are not subject to the law, nor do they think they have to obey the constitution they have swore an oath to. Specificly i speak of a new ordince that was signed into effect in Monroe county court house, by judge Loveless and judge Steven Hurt. It pretains to no weapons allowed on or in the court building, sheriffs office, clerks office's,etc. The current signs on the doors of the court house are in fact within the bounderies of the bill of rights of the great commonwealth of Kentucky. No Concealled weapons allowed in court house. By signing this ordince Judge Loveless and Judge Steven Hurt are in fact over stepping their athority granted to them by law and disregarding their sworn oaths to uphold the constitution and bill of rights of the state of Kentucky. I have in fact carried my glock 23 on several occassions into the court building, only in plane view. I have never carried my pistol into the court room, however i do in fact have every right to. It is in fact a public place, and funded with public tax dollars. The corruption in Monroe county runs very deep, its the good old boy system. I am not trying to stereo type the general populace here, but i will have to say that many people here are uneducated and are scared of the powers to be here. Very few people here question the elected public officals, let alone ask the right questions of their public servents they elect. Given this fact, the powers to be here think they are not accountable for their actions. My father is in jail not because he had intentions of threating or hurting anyone, but only based on the fact he protested in public soley for the purpose of peacefully addressing grevinces with elected officals, which he has every right to do, to hold the public elected officals accountable for their statements and actions. My father is a decent man with morals and principals, and he is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. If the power's to be are scared of him, maybe they need to look in the mirror at themselves and start living up to their oaths that got them their elected office's to begin with. After all honesty, accountablity are very important character traits, from what i've personally seen here in Monroe county, the public officals are lacking in these two traits! Wake up people, we live in a police state, and the only thing that allows this to continue is our ignorance and compliance with it. As for me, i was not born to be forced, i will breath air in my own fassion, let us see who is stronger. Winston W. Johnson II
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12   Go Up