The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Grand Jury Indicts Winston Ward Johnson  (Read 90463 times)

unstructuredanew

Re: Grand Jury Indicts Winston Ward Johnson
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2006, 12:36:29 am »

Hmmm, thanks Bill.  We're on his side, believe it. 

dubber308

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2006, 12:49:35 am »

You might also try the Backwoods Home Magazine forums. There is a pretty good rundown there.
Force shites upon the back of reason. -Ben Franklin

FREEEEZE GOPHERRR!!!!!!!¬  -Carl the groundskeeper

I'll bring you precious contraband
And ancient tales of distant lands
Of conquerers and concubines, and
Conjurers from darker times
Betrayal and conspiracy
Sacrilege and heresy
     excerpt from Steve Earl's "I Feel Alright"

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2006, 01:05:09 am »

You might also try the Backwoods Home Magazine forums. There is a pretty good rundown there.

suijurisfreeman's latest posts there were in this thread on January 29. You can find more via his profile, but you have to create an account to see it.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

KEISER

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2006, 12:12:01 pm »

It seems Suijurisfreeman was convicted on 4 felony counts.¬  See attached thread.

http://www.backwoodshome.com/forum/yabb/forum.pl?board=freedom;action=display;num=1134168171

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2006, 02:07:45 pm »

Bummer. Four felony counts. The jury recommended nine years of jail time. Because he was carrying a gun, there will be no possibility of parole. Sentencing has not yet happened. No word on if he plans to appeal, but it would surprise me if he doesn't.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

Lightning

• Heheheh...
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2006, 04:45:18 pm »

Well, someone on that BHM forum mentioned that Suijuris does plan an appeal, and that he asked friends not to do anything rash no matter what the verdict.

But I dunno - it doesn't sound good.  "They" want his ass in jail badly, and it sounds like they're glorying in messing with him and his family in every sick way they can.
I'm damn well free to dance through life even if 'they' expect me to cringe and crawl.

"Your life is an occasion.  Rise to it."  --Dustin Hoffman as Mr. Magorium, in Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Kirsten

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2006, 11:39:03 am »

« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 07:00:56 pm by Kirsten »

unstructuredanew

« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2006, 12:11:58 pm »

If there is a way, I'd be willing to do something.  Not sure what though other than telling his story.  He doesn't seem to want any lawyering.  I wish you luck and the best in life Sui, I'm with ya.

dr_malaki

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2006, 06:02:10 pm »

:huh: Damn. That sucks in a big way. :shakehead:

:dontknow: I don't see how they can twist the "stalking" statute (itself pretty much :bs: as written) around enough to call protesting/demonstrating  :protest: "stalking." It's like when anti-abortion demonstrators were called and prosecuted as "racketeers." :bs:

I had a spot of difficulty with the People's Heroic Forces of Lawnorder  :police: :ph34r: in Lietchfield, Kentucky myself once, on or about January 6, 1996. I came away pretty much unscathed, though, and I won't tell the story here and now.

There used to be people right around there who I think would have taken a keen and sympathetic interest in Winston's plight if they knew of it. Norman "Norm" Davis springs to mind. I don't even know if he's still alive, though.

I sure wish Winston all the best of luck. I wish there was something I could do for him, but I don't think there is.

Doc

KEISER

« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2006, 05:56:25 pm »

dr_malaki

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2006, 07:24:17 pm »

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2006, 09:51:07 pm »

Yes indeed. Very sad day.

motherbatherick

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2006, 11:32:39 pm »

:BangHead:
Sorry, Suijuris.
This just sucks... :brood:

OLD TIRED RN

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2006, 12:53:52 am »

Previously I posted about a civil rights violation that my son and his wife suffered at the hands of a very corrupt sheriff's dept in Kentucky.  It has to be one of the most corrupt states in the country.  They have a saying up there that goes;"Kentucky, come in on vacation and leave on probabion cause we'll fine something to charge you with somehow."  My inteligence sources say that the KKK runs a lot of the politics up there.  When we tried to report the civil rights violation to the FBI (I know, our mistake.) they not only wouldn't even take a report, but they were tickled to death over it.  BASTARDS!!  We stay out of southwest Ky FOR NOW, that is "until".....

Thus, the kind of mess that our Sui was and is up against is very common up there.

Sadly,  RN
When freedom fails, the best men rot in filthy jails, and they who cry APEASE APEASE are hanged by those who they tried to please.

dr_malaki

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2006, 12:55:26 pm »

Previously I posted about a civil rights violation that my son and his wife suffered at the hands of a very corrupt sheriff's dept in Kentucky.  It has to be one of the most corrupt states in the country.  They have a saying up there that goes;"Kentucky, come in on vacation and leave on probabion cause we'll fine something to charge you with somehow."  My inteligence sources say that the KKK runs a lot of the politics up there.  When we tried to report the civil rights violation to the FBI (I know, our mistake.) they not only wouldn't even take a report, but they were tickled to death over it.  BASTARDS!!  We stay out of southwest Ky FOR NOW, that is "until".....

Thus, the kind of mess that our Sui was and is up against is very common up there.

Sadly,  RN

I dwell (I wouldn't call it living, exactly) in southwest Kentucky, and it *is* pretty bad. However, I am not aware of much organized KKK-type activity. The only place I know of with even a credible reputation for anything like that is Marshall County, whose county seat is Benton. Supposedly there are *no* non-whites dwelling in Marshall County, or nearly none, and it's no accident.

Here in Graves County the whites are pretty much being nudged out and supplanted. Those who are left would get out if they could.

Local law enforcement is corrupt enough (the police chief, assistant chief, and chief of detectives were all indicted on and pleaded gullty to felony theft and misuse of funds charges about five years ago), but the abuses don't seem to be racially motivated, by and large.

There's a *really* overwhelming, in-your-face police presence here. I mean you can't go two miles in any direction without seeing *several* police cars, either separate or bunched up surrounding someone.

*I* can't go six months without getting stopped for *something*. I always have all my papers in order, and I am usually let go unticketed after being detained a long time in blinding, disorienting light, and sometimes pointlessly Breathalzyzed, but it is still unsettling and intimidating, and makes me very pessimistic about my chances of living "unpapered" for long.

But, strangely enough, all the king's horses and all the king's men can't seem to do much about actual *crime* crime. I mean that property crime is high, and violent crime -- especially really horrendous, grisly, "overkill"-type violent crime -- is *very* high here. Something is *always* happening.

Curiously, relatively few of the homicides here involve firearms of any kind. Bats are real popular, though, as are hammers, screwdrivers, and knives. One girl was disembowelled and had gasoline poured on (and *in*) her, and set on fire. Another had a pickup truck driven back and forth repeatedly over her head.

Oh, yeah, and everybody and his cousin has a Pit Bull or Rottweiller or a hybrid of the two. *Nobody* makes much of an effort to keep them confined, and lots of people obviously just have them to use as biological weapons to intimidate their neighbors and passing strangers.

My aging, infirm parents' former neighbor on their north side bred Pit Bulls for dog fights, and his breedin' stock were always jumping the fence into my parents' back yard and menacing their dachshund, and them. (He's since gone to prison for vehicular homicide.)

Their former neighbors on their south side at one point had close to thirty dogs of various breeds and mixed breeds -- including a full-grown St. Bernard and some sort of wolf-mix -- all barking, breeding, giving birth, starving, and dying (of hunger, thirst, exposure, various diseases, and, I suspect, foul play) -- in their back yard.

The St. Bernard was always jumping the fence into the yard of the lady on the other side, who baby-sat children, so that she could no longer let the children play in her back yard. The wolf-mix was always jumping over into my parents' back yard, and  sometimes followed the dachshund back into the TV room/den to menace my semi-invalid mother. (See, my parents would leave the patio door -- which was hinged, not sliding -- slightly ajar, so that he -- their dachshund -- could push it open with his forepaws and let himself back in.) This would usually happen when Mom was there alone. One Sunday morning I happened to be there and drove the beast out with an umbrella. It seems to me that it was only the grace of God that my semi-invalid mother was not killed and devoured right there in her recliner.

The guns that do show up in the commission of crimes around here tend to be really cheap, low-quality things like Brycos and Lorcins, old RG .22 revolvers, various kinds of derringers, 100-plus-year-old top-break .32s and .38s, and sawed-off *single*-shot "farmer's friend"-type shotguns, and even, of all things, sawed-off bolt-action .22 rifles. A lot of people around here do not even know that a double-action revolver can be fired without manually cocking it first, because they have never seen or handled anything but single-action weapons.

Oh, a fair number of SKS carbines show up too, usually when seized in meth lab busts, many of which go down right in town. (An upholstery shop right there on the main commercial street went up in a fiery explosion three or four years ago, when someone got careless with an open flame in the meth lab in the back room. I wonder how all the toxic chemicals absorbed by the upholstered furniture is affecting their customers?)

Another guy was found gut-shot on his front porch and his house (which contained a meth lab) on fire. He had an SKS (misidentified as an AK-47) and had been baking *sugar cookies* laced with meth, the newspaper claimed. That was a new one on me. For a while in the Nineties and to a lesser extent today you could and can buy SKS carbines all day long for like $75 in pawn shops. SKSs are *always* misidentified as "AK-47s" in the local and area newspapers.

One that thing that's especially bothersome here is the way the local and area papers never question anything the police do or say. They just basically reprint the police reports of arrests, in which "consent to search" is *always*, *somehow* "obtained."

Doc
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 08:55:27 pm by dr_malaki »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up