The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Grand Jury Indicts Winston Ward Johnson  (Read 138943 times)

Scarmiglione'

Re: Grand Jury Indicts Winston Ward Johnson
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2007, 08:21:22 am »

I think about him occasionally, but I've not heard anything since he got locked up.
We've built a world safe for fools, and are overrun by them.

penguinsscareme

• Keeper of the red button
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2007, 09:41:29 am »

Same here.
O Lord,
Thine Ocean is so great,
And my boat is so small.

Sportos, motorheads, dweebies, wastoids...they think he's a righteous dude.

The utter waste of our $2,000,000,000 a day military-industrial machine was never demonstrated more vividly than on 9/11.

You do what works.

iloilo

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2007, 08:09:51 pm »

This is an aside on the whole concept of the grand jury:

Just found out about another GJ victory today:
FIJA helped a group in Tennessee get letters to every member of the seated grand jury, including the page on The Grand Jury that is posted on our FIJA web site.  Also sent to every G. juror was a history of jury authority and some very good quotes.

Then, one chap sent a certified letter to the Grand Jury Foreman, requesting an opportunity to present facts.

In this particular case,  although vigorously pursued by the state atty, general, the GJ returned a no bill finding!

This is the third time we have educated a grand jury in three states, and each time, there has been a no bill finding after the GJ was educated!

So, if anyone needs any assistance on how to reach the GJ members and what to tell them, let me know.   I can help with some of it, even if not all of it.

OLD TIRED RN

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2007, 09:18:36 pm »

Feralfae, that sounds like really fine work you and your fine group are doing.  I truly believe that at some point, someone doing that is going to be railroaded into jail, but it is still a great thing you folks are doing.  Just that anyone doing it had best be prepared to "pay the price."  I'm most certainly NOT saying , "don't do it" just that there is a consequence quite possible though perhaps not entirely probable.  Hope I'm not on your naughty list for so saying as you are one of the folks around here that I highly respect.

Sincerely,  RN
When freedom fails, the best men rot in filthy jails, and they who cry APEASE APEASE are hanged by those who they tried to please.

Junker

« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2007, 09:29:49 pm »

FIJA rocks... spreading a wee bit of freedom dust for one and all... :-)

iloilo

« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2007, 09:57:13 pm »

Thank you, OTRN  :wub:
I am sad to relate to you that your belief is actually a flashback spanning many years. 
FIJA people have been jailed, arrested, threatened, imprisoned and sent to a Federal Government Mental Hospital for "observation." 
They have had horrid audits.  They have been brutally attacked.
They have been investigated by the FBI.
They have been legally prosecuted for being conscientious jurors. 

FIJA=NO FEAR    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We have always known that they might not let us stay free AND alive.  I cannot think of one FIJA person who does not live with that knowledge every day.  Actually,  I think many people live with that knowledge these days, here  among us freedom workers and freedom walkers.   Why else would we have these boards, if not to help each other to be better prepared, better able to teach and encourage and persuade others, if not because we all know the inevitable reaction of the JBTs and their handlers will to be the absolute abandonment of any pretense at civility or recognition of human rights, even just lip service, and the open flaunting of raw, violent, death-dealing power?

That is why we are here.  And HERE.   :ph34r: :laugh: :ph34r:

Feralfae, that sounds like really fine work you and your fine group are doing.  I truly believe that at some point, someone doing that is going to be railroaded into jail, but it is still a great thing you folks are doing.  Just that anyone doing it had best be prepared to "pay the price."  I'm most certainly NOT saying , "don't do it" just that there is a consequence quite possible though perhaps not entirely probable.  Hope I'm not on your naughty list for so saying as you are one of the folks around here that I highly respect.

Sincerely,  RN
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 09:59:44 pm by feralfae »

iloilo

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2007, 10:19:01 pm »

Oh, gosh, I forgot to add... Thank you, Junker, and.....

***..******.*.*..**.......***.*.*...

Fairy Dust sprinkles for all!!!

NuclearDruid

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2007, 09:47:39 am »

Looks like the General Discussion section is down, but since this deals with juries and runaway prosecutors I guess I'll post it here.

MA Supreme Courts determines it's okay from prosecutors to run criminal background checks on the jury pool.

Criminal checks on jurors OK'd during trial

The state's highest court ruled yesterday that prosecutors can run criminal background checks on jurors during a trial if government lawyers have reason to believe that jurors failed to disclose criminal records that could affect their ability to judge the case fairly.

ND
"GREAT COMEBACK FOR STOCK MARKET" - Front page, Spokane Daily Chronicle, October 22nd, 1929

"I believe it is the duty of each of us to act as if the fate of the world depended on him. Admittedly, one man by himself cannot do the job. However, one man can make a difference..." -Adm. Hyman G. Rickover

iloilo

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2007, 10:25:19 am »

Thank you ND.
In days past, when the venier was truly local, of course everyone knew who was on the jury and all about each juror.  No one could get away with hiding a history of criminal behaviour - and then, criminal behaviour was not about breaking government laws where there was no victim.  Crime then meant that there was a human victim harmed in some way.

There were far fewer prosecutions, of course, since there were far fewer laws.

Having read the article, I can see why the prosecutors felt that some jurors might be biased, but I don't think that justifies opening up background checks on all jurors henceforth.
Another invasion of privacy, for sure.

modified because my fingers do not always obey my brain  :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 09:46:14 am by feralfae »

kentuckyjohnsonsjf

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2007, 11:01:09 am »

I am winston ward johnson's son... I would like to say thankyou to those and I,m sure my father would be touched to know there are still a few out there think'in about him... I must be brief but He is still serving a NINE YEAR prison sentence...He was in EKCC in west liberty kentucky... They just transfered him to a different facility near louisville...He is as well as can be expected under the circumstances...His case was recently brought before thee kentucky court of appeals...We his family are waiting for a decision...Please keep my father in your prayers :mellow:

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2007, 11:37:02 am »

Good to here some news about Suijurisfreeman, even though it be bad news. I wish him luck with his appeal.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

username

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2007, 12:34:00 pm »

I am winston ward johnson's son... I would like to say thankyou to those and I,m sure my father would be touched to know there are still a few out there think'in about him... I must be brief but He is still serving a NINE YEAR prison sentence...He was in EKCC in west liberty kentucky... They just transfered him to a different facility near louisville...He is as well as can be expected under the circumstances...His case was recently brought before thee kentucky court of appeals...We his family are waiting for a decision...Please keep my father in your prayers :mellow:

Being a father, I know the support you are showing him will make him proud. If I knew my family was in it for the long haul, it would make all of the difference when it comes to serving time for the cause of freedom.

You, your family, and your father will indeed be in my prayers.

Take care,

Username

Scarmiglione'

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2007, 11:02:07 am »

Let him know we're still rooting for him!
We've built a world safe for fools, and are overrun by them.

Junker

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2007, 04:49:33 pm »

We do & will. G'luck and live long & fine!

kentuckyjohnsonsjf

« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2007, 11:14:36 am »

Hey...This is sui juris's son again :mellow:...Thanks again, for your concerns. I have witnesssed ,and at times... participated in and suffered over the years in the accomplishments and in the defeats... good times and the bad in my fathers quest to obtain "true freedom" that is driven into the heads of every american from birth that are told we have...but, when push comes to shove...we never seem to achieve and then left sticky...dazed and confused as to what happened... when we're locked up or opening our wallet to pay fines...I thought I am an american...I free...???  not thee "illusion of freedom" that those whom are in power, grant us... to maintain control over all...$$$. I am a cartoonist and because of my fathers cause I have created a character who's name is kentucky johnson sjf (sui juris freeman)... A constitutional crusader, who at any moment... when the ugly forces of tyranny rise ...He and his faithful and fearless sidekick,his dog Zues...With picket signs in hand, confront those who dare to kidnap lady liberty...Over the year of 2006 I have drawn over 70 individual cartoons pertaining to my fathers quest and plight...I have printed these on t-shirts and a c.d. the kentucky johnson "picket til your nad's fall off... never let em see ya sweat" CD...This all is sort of a living visual account diary and or journal of my dad's journey...It's all pretty cool stuff. It's a way for me to vent about what has happened to my dad...and to peacefully coment about the things my dad and I also feel is wrong with our country today...Well,it would seem, my time is up...I'll write later... WE  :wub: K.J.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12   Go Up