The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Grand Jury Indicts Winston Ward Johnson  (Read 142035 times)

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
Re: Grand Jury Indicts Winston Ward Johnson
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2007, 05:01:32 am »

I posted the newest cartoon from kentuckyjohnsonsjf at http://billstclair.com/suijuris/KJC005-1100x850.jpg

You can see earlier cartoons and some photos (from 2004) at http://billstclair.com/suijuris/
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

"Separation of Earth and state!" -- Bill St. Clair

kentuckyjohnsonsjf

« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2007, 10:12:47 am »

Mr. Bill, Thanks for " Likein' " my style.... And I and I know my dad would,  if he could... like too give" Bill St.Clair" a big thankyou for all his help in postin' and takein' time out from his hecktic day too update all you K.J. sjf fans... :rolleyes: I got a ton of 'em... I spent the whole year of 2006 drawin' them...as I witnessed first hand attending all hearings etc. I saw Sooo... many things and have so many feelings built up I had to release... :BangHead:to the wrongs they committed a gainst my dad... In light of the situation...  I hope you all get as much  enjoyment out of readin' them as I got makin' em...some are for imformational purposes...some are too relay my fathers intent , purpse and his cause and some are a humorous look at thee tragic events that have befallen our constitution, bill of rights, my father and his family...Thanks too all... Merry Christmas We  :wub: K.J. 

Roy J. Tellason

• Techy Kinda Guy and Serious Bookaholic
    • Roy J. Tellason's Home Page
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2007, 03:24:35 am »

^_^

But seriously -- there's that guilt-counter up at the top of the page.

Total time logged in: 34 days, 2 hours and 7 minutes.

And that's just for this site!

I'm going to have to replace my street address with my IP address on my driver's license to stay legal!

Heh.  Mine says:

53 days, 14 hours and 12 minutes.

Yikes!  :-)
Member of the toughest, meanest, deadliest, most unrelenting -- and ablest -- form of life in this section of space,  a critter that can be killed but can't be tamed.  --Robert A. Heinlein, "The Puppet Masters"
--
Information is more dangerous than cannon to a society ruled by lies. --James M Dakin

kentuckyjohnsonsjf

« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2007, 11:51:39 am »

Hey there, to all you fellow constitutional crusaders :rolleyes:...Just sent 2 more K.J.sjf cartoons... "viva la freedom" :BangHead:....They can be seen as usual at the above addy Bill posted (hats of ta bill again) :angel: In KJC012  FYI:the people peekin' out from behind thetree in the court house law are da judge...da commonwealth protem (prosecuter) and ass. protem (2 minds 1 body) and thee imfamous county attorney "weasley" wes w. stevens...and the dude under the man hole cover da sheriff G...  and of course in the fore ground the hero...carryin' out his peaceful remonstration the mild mannerd winston w. johnson aka kentucky johnson sjf !!! Just some background info !!!! I hope you all enjoy !!! We  :wub: K.J.

kentuckyjohnsonsjf

« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2008, 09:44:04 am »

(p.s. on thee above last reply...) ...also I forgot to add thee above K.J. cartoon is in reference and based upon too the statements made on thee record, at trial that they werer trying to find "something" and "any thing" to get him on... but he wasn't doing anything wrong ...including double parking (his protest sign cart taking up two parking spaces !!!) and also a statement made by the victim "weasely" during his testimony...that he was asked by friends if he wanted them to "take care" of johnson for him... and his reply was, he told them no and he figured "the LAW" would do it for him...The reason sui juris is cautiously stepping is because of a statement my dad made "under the circumstances, don't you think... while remonstrateing, I was carefull in handleing myself down there ?!" With the death threats he received and knowin' they were tryin' to get him...Just thought I'd add those lil' tid bits...I hope you all had a great New Years... Still no word from thee results of my dad's appeal...I'll post as soon as I have info !!! WE  :wub: K.J. 

kentuckyjohnsonsjf

« Reply #95 on: January 08, 2008, 10:10:12 am »

Hey there K.J. fans...Just an update...I Just sent Bill St.Clair acouple more cartoons KJC006 and KJC035...Hope all is well with every body!...Nothin' from the appeals court as of yet... WE  :wub: K.J.

kentuckyjohnsonsjf

« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2008, 09:49:41 am »

Hey there TMMer's...Just wanted too say Hi ! ...I just sent Bill another cartoon "LAW TREK" (LT001) It's not a K.J. cartoon...But,I drew it and It's along the same lines...I your a star trek fan I'm sure you'll get a kick outta it :rolleyes: Just too remind ya's all K.J. cartoon's can be viewed at http://billstclair.com/suijuris/ and again abig hats off to Bill St. Clair for all his help...Thanks. WE  :wub: K.J.   

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #97 on: January 17, 2008, 01:18:46 pm »

I haven't put up the new cartoon yet. Likely tonite or tomorrow.
"The state can only survive as long as a majority is programmed to believe that theft isn't wrong if it's called taxation or asset forfeiture or eminent domain, that assault and kidnapping isn't wrong if it's called arrest, that mass murder isn't wrong if it's called war." -- Bill St. Clair

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #98 on: January 17, 2008, 10:17:16 pm »

Hey kentuckyjohnsonsjf

I just wanted to jump in and say that there are a bunch of us reading but don't have much to add ....
[see the "viewed" numbers on the thread counts]

Give our best to WWJ  when next you talk with him ?

g
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III

kentuckyjohnsonsjf

« Reply #99 on: January 18, 2008, 08:51:20 am »

Hey gooch and all... Yeah I'm keepin' watch on Bill's "guilt counter"... :rolleyes: I told my dad in my last letter of the "click on" total...He was pleased. But I must admit, I am no differrent than any other artist...I do enjoy a few ooohhhs and aaawwws from time to time... :threesome: I will continue to post them... I hope all's well with you all in TMM land out there...Take care.  WE  :wub: K.J.

Bill St. Clair

• Techie
    • End the War on Freedom
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2008, 08:12:48 pm »

OK. The two new cartoons, LT001 and KJC008, are up at http://billstclair.com/suijuris/

kentuckyjohnsonsjf

« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2008, 01:51:00 pm »

Hey fellow TMMer's and Constitutional Crusader's alike... :rolleyes: Sorry it's been so long since my last login !!! :ph34r: As promised though... Just wanted to update all on my dad's status...about a week ago I heard on appeal's court site and thru the family vine and the attorney handlin' my dad's appeal... GREAT news the appeallete judges dropped 3 of the 4 counts against my dad...TIME SERVED!!! :BangHead: :BangHead: HE's comin' home soon!!! :angel10: It could be 4 to 6 weeks before he's released though :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:...His apellete attorney believe's as I also do, That He HAS a strong case for the Kentucky Supreme Court to clear his name !!! So we'll see what thee future adventures of " Kentucky Johnson " aka Thee Mild Mannerd Winston Ward Johnson saga unfold as thee legend continues....I'll keep ya posted !!!! WE :wub: K.J.  P.S. Any body still viewin' them K.J. cartoons???

RagnarDanneskjold

• Four-Leaf Order of PSM
  • Administrator
« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2008, 04:27:12 pm »

Thanks for the good news. Can't wait to hear from him "in person."
And, yep, I just viewed the new ones. Keep up the goow work.
The Mayor is the Problem
The flagpole is the answer
We hung the first one
We can hang another one

The Firesign Theatre - from the album Boom Dot Bust

Dear Government
You are a ass shit.

A note from my younger son when he was 3.

When rights are outlawed, only outlaws will have rights. - Me

Round up everybody who can ride a horse or pull a trigger. Let's break out some Winchesters.  - John Wayne (Chisum)

Roy J. Tellason

• Techy Kinda Guy and Serious Bookaholic
    • Roy J. Tellason's Home Page
« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2008, 02:27:13 am »

It is indeed good news,  I used to enjoy his agitatin' in here,  and look forward to seeing it resume.  :-)
Member of the toughest, meanest, deadliest, most unrelenting -- and ablest -- form of life in this section of space,  a critter that can be killed but can't be tamed.  --Robert A. Heinlein, "The Puppet Masters"
--
Information is more dangerous than cannon to a society ruled by lies. --James M Dakin

da gooch

• Mr. Badger? Only when need be
  • 32*25' N X 77*05' W X 060 Mag
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2008, 03:38:42 pm »

Excellent News

Now If your Dad's lawyer can just get the crooks in the local offices put behind bars there Might yet actually be Justice in Kentucky.
Wishing you folks all the Best but .... Not holding my breath ....

g
"Come and Take It"  Gonzales, Texas 1835

III
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Up