The Mental Militia Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: In the News  (Read 2615 times)

Junker

In the News
« on: April 03, 2006, 09:45:09 pm »

LewRockwell.com:

Do Not Give In to Evil

by Manuel Lora

"Personally, I feel that efforts to try to control the central government are a waste of resources. The empire is already too large and the chains were broken a long time ago. What could be done instead? ELF: Educate, Localize, Fortify. An interesting example of my ELF suggestion is the Free State Project where liberty-minded folks are moving to one location and are using both political and non-political means to achieve change by creating an environment of freedom which would allow them to better resist the future growth of their state."

Roy J. Tellason

• Techy Kinda Guy and Serious Bookaholic
    • Roy J. Tellason's Home Page
Re: In the News
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 09:48:28 pm »

Ah yes...

As any "Freedomista, anarcho-capitalist, Austrian economist, gun nut, Federal Reserve conspiracy-theorist, gold bug, secessionist, political monkeywrencher, dope-smoking marijuana-reform activist, civil libertarian or other amateur or professional contrarian possessed of even the most rudimentary understanding of his beliefs will tell you: the fundamental human right is the right to be left alone."

Works for me!  Or at least that's what I'm trying for...
Member of the toughest, meanest, deadliest, most unrelenting -- and ablest -- form of life in this section of space,  a critter that can be killed but can't be tamed.  --Robert A. Heinlein, "The Puppet Masters"
--
Information is more dangerous than cannon to a society ruled by lies. --James M Dakin
Pages: [1]   Go Up